Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY - page 7. (Read 51766 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Are those screenshots supposed to be the MMORPG you tell about in the OP? Or is it now a single player game? Many people ask this and you haven't answered!

And looks like this would take about 1-2 days from game launch for someone to create a bot that thinks and plays faster than humans can. Motocoin has that exact problem - a game that is unplayable by humans because bots find solutions much faster.

This is , as we stated before in our post (please read again) , just an RPG version, cause we didn't raised the necessary funds to develop an MMO at this time.

So, what will be the game's purpose? Will playing it be a form of mining coins and proof of play will be used to build blockchain as in HunterCoin and MotoCoin? Or is it something else?
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
Are those screenshots supposed to be the MMORPG you tell about in the OP? Or is it now a single player game? Many people ask this and you haven't answered!

And looks like this would take about 1-2 days from game launch for someone to create a bot that thinks and plays faster than humans can. Motocoin has that exact problem - a game that is unplayable by humans because bots find solutions much faster.

This is , as we stated before in our post (please read again) , just an RPG version, cause we didn't raised the necessary funds to develop an MMO at this time.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This is a great idea.  Are you planning on having just one game or expanding to have several games playable through the wallet?  Different versions of the same game would be a cool idea for the community.  Maybe taking the main idea and making an RPG, an MMORPG, a FPS, a RTS all based on the same storyline and game concepts as part of the wallet would be great.
Activity: 1
Pretty cool concept.  Is there an MMO in the future?  I could imagine altcoins being pretty useful to them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
dude so excited!!!!!!!! can;t wait to play.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Playable standalone demo of the RPG game is coming soon! Smiley
Can't wait Dev's.......again I am with you guys for the long haul.  Love the game so far from what I have seen, again ignor the FUD and keep doing your thing.

Please give ETA, we are waiting for this, and don't thnk about FUD they just are just troll who mostly want quick money from trading.
Can't wait Dev's.......again I am with you guys for the long haul.  Love the game so far from what I have seen, again ignor the FUD and keep doing your thing.

---Part of my post----

Doesn't matter what the graphics look like. However, the fact that you have one "level" area and text can change when you have an object in your inventory means you simply have a game like Hugo's House of Horrors: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo%27s_House_of_Horrors . Don't get me wrong these games were awesome back in the day.

If you havent already you should change the post to a graphical text adventure game in the wallet, not an MMO or even RPG. You would probably get a whole lot more people on board with that description anyway, people love nostalgia.

--------------------

This isn't FUD I was being sincere. The dev is obviously new to video game dev. Which is great, constantly pushing oneself to learn more will make you a great software engineer.

I was simply pointing out that people are going to be severely dissapointed if they are expecting an MMO. He might be able to pull off an RPG but it will be single player.

It seems he has most of the base for a Graphical Text Adventure. He could definitely pull that off in the amount of time and have enough time to put some effort into making it fun and interesting, perhaps even filled with dark humor like the Fallout games.

Again, I believe he would get many more people on board with this if he presented it that way. If even just to get people interested at first.
I would agree that you are not spreading FUD with that suggestion, I also think the mark of a good Dev is to concider all suggestions to improve the value of the coin and the game.
Thanks to all of you for your suggestion given through the posts .

We're quite silent these days but we're developing hard, and the demo is gonna be released asap!

I would like to specify that our MMO was intended to be developed if we would ever reached the funds for crowdfunding, or at least a considerable percentual of it.
Since this has not happened so far, we're however giving our best with this RPG stuff. Our forward looking mind however won't limit us to this. We aim to grow technically at the best we can! To give you the best product possible.

Hear you soon for very exciting updates.

Cheers.
Can't wait Dev's.......again I am with you guys for the long haul.  Love the game so far from what I have seen, again ignor the FUD and keep doing your thing.

---Part of my post----

Doesn't matter what the graphics look like. However, the fact that you have one "level" area and text can change when you have an object in your inventory means you simply have a game like Hugo's House of Horrors: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo%27s_House_of_Horrors . Don't get me wrong these games were awesome back in the day.

If you havent already you should change the post to a graphical text adventure game in the wallet, not an MMO or even RPG. You would probably get a whole lot more people on board with that description anyway, people love nostalgia.

--------------------

This isn't FUD I was being sincere. The dev is obviously new to video game dev. Which is great, constantly pushing oneself to learn more will make you a great software engineer.

I was simply pointing out that people are going to be severely dissapointed if they are expecting an MMO. He might be able to pull off an RPG but it will be single player.

It seems he has most of the base for a Graphical Text Adventure. He could definitely pull that off in the amount of time and have enough time to put some effort into making it fun and interesting, perhaps even filled with dark humor like the Fallout games.

Again, I believe he would get many more people on board with this if he presented it that way. If even just to get people interested at first.
I would agree that you are not spreading FUD with that suggestion, I also think the mark of a good Dev is to concider all suggestions to improve the value of the coin and the game.
Activity: 224

---Part of my post----

--------------------

Just came across this.  Definitely interesting to have an embedded game as part of a cryptocoin.  Hopefully the game is fun and exciting to play.  Smiley

Well if you like the style, this will be definitely amazing.
Activity: 55
Just came across this.  Definitely interesting to have an embedded game as part of a cryptocoin.  Hopefully the game is fun and exciting to play.  Smiley
Activity: 224

VIDEO PREVIEW OF SURVIVORCOIN GAME RELEASED NOW! CHECK HERE: http://youtu.be/yclc0NWU_SA

LMAO ... this is what you meant by an MMO in the wallet?

If you had simply stated what it actually was, a very basic and simple implementation of a graphical text adventure game, then any coder with a little bit of c++ and OpenGL can pick that up.

In fact one person could do it by themselves in less than three months, from scratch, but it's basically going to be exactly whats in your video...

If people are cool with a graphical text adventure they play by themselves in the wallet then great! However, you promised them an MMO.

Activity: 287
Merit: 115
I find it very funny that the dev is talking about people looking for fast money and dumping their SVR.

If someone is, it is the dev himself. He just left his previous coin ERC Europecoin, never fullfilled the plans that he made for ERC. The community stood behind him and did not leave, although his explanation is that we should give the coin value and he left because it lost value :/

Yeah dev, very strange that the coin looses value gradually when you just delay and delay and then nothing...
BUT! Did you notice that the coin suddenly got buy orders EVERY time you made a post in the forum.

If you would have put the same energy in ERC instead of this silly game, you could have got the money you so desperately need SO FAST Wink

Ps I have a scrypt miner with 580M that would have been directed to your multipool for ERC, the multipool that never happened Wink

Is that so? His immature style and broken english just reminded me of ERC's dev but I didn't actually believe it to be him.

Just a gut feeling it's him or..?

I coded ERC so , where is the problem? I do not have any problem to admit. I was hired for that, this is instead one personal project of mine.

If the dev team left the ERC project i will contact them to tak up the ERC project leading. I will be glad of it, since i know the code and i liked the start of that coin's growth.

Btw i still do not understand how you can correlate me to somebody else on this forum just for how i write. Very funny theory. CSI is nothing compared to you Cheesy

How can I? Quite easily ALTHOUGH I said you just reminded of him (+ I said I didn't actually believe you to be him). Immature and broken english fits for quite a lot of members here. AND even if I had believed you to be ERC-guy I'd have misunderstood your role, just like szene.

But that's that about ERC, long live SVR and so on. I'm still mining some.
I find it very funny that the dev is talking about people looking for fast money and dumping their SVR.

If someone is, it is the dev himself. He just left his previous coin ERC Europecoin, never fullfilled the plans that he made for ERC. The community stood behind him and did not leave, although his explanation is that we should give the coin value and he left because it lost value :/

Yeah dev, very strange that the coin looses value gradually when you just delay and delay and then nothing...
BUT! Did you notice that the coin suddenly got buy orders EVERY time you made a post in the forum.

If you would have put the same energy in ERC instead of this silly game, you could have got the money you so desperately need SO FAST Wink

Ps I have a scrypt miner with 580M that would have been directed to your multipool for ERC, the multipool that never happened Wink

Is that so? His immature style and broken english just reminded me of ERC's dev but I didn't actually believe it to be him.

I coded ERC so , where is the problem? I do not have any problem to admit. I was hired for that, this is instead one personal project of mine.

If the dev team left the ERC project i will contact them to tak up the ERC project leading. I will be glad of it, since i know the code and i liked the start of that coin's growth.

Btw i still do not understand how you can correlate me to somebody else on this forum just for how i write. Very funny theory. CSI is nothing compared to you Cheesy

Taking up the Europecoin would be highly apreciated,  I also misunderstood you as the owner (sorry for that). The coin has had a great start and  the wallet was excellent ( smoothest POS funcion ever ). But blaming the community is not fair, i widnessed a whole bunch of people defending the coin and the operator wile he did not show up for more than a week. He did not even had a word to share with his community when ERC got delistet. There where lots of loyal members begging for just one word for weeks, he never answered again. So sorry again for any misconception about your role, I would welcome you taking over the coin, it could have a great future with an engaged operator, if so, you can count me in.

Ok, i will updated you ERC community, but now i think it's time to leave this thread to SVR community. Thanks for your understandment.

Dear my friend, your trolling has no point.

Yes i worked with ERC as developer, not as merketer or whatever. So i do not have nothing to shame cause, on my own the work i did on ERC it's been sublime and perfect, if the marketing guys left it, it's not my problem. I'm still holding my ERC, and never dumped, AS I DID FOR SURVIVORCOIN.

So i suggest you to remove your post, cause it's proper trolling.

YOU ALL CRYPTOUSERS NEED TO UNDERSTAND A VERY BASIC AND IMPORTANT THING:  a coin is a project, a program, a technology, a work of someone's brain that is given FOR FREE TO YOU!
Community NEED to sustain a coin (I prefer calling it a project) , not only the DEV. Where is the core of cryptos if you have a dev team that YOU THINK IT's OBLIGATED to do waht you think?? ARE YOU SHEEPS OR PEOPLE? Do you need a leader or you cannot go straight to an objective?

YOU AND ALL the ERC community left die the coin cause is the community who dumped, not any of the DEVS.

And well you make me laugh a lot about you misconception of cryptocoins: born, 3 days to get on exchanges, 1000 features in one week, profitprofitprofit and annoy the devs cause they blahblahlblah. Well, you should GO BACK ON TIME, and look how all this born and evolved.

I REGRET 2011 TIMES with only real passionate people behind in this world.. And i prefer to have 20 people mining my coin cause they trust else then having 1000 that just mant to make quick profit.

Cheers.
Activity: 287
Merit: 115

Pages:
Jump to: