Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY - page 2. (Read 51766 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!

Yes, after almost 2 years in crypto I am quite skilled in recognizing scams.

SVR isn't currently on any exchanges and the Devs are still hodling the small 10k premine.  Its not like anyone(even the dev) plan to retire on a game coin.  The people you are typing to, have already been through the low trading, the price drop, and bittrex delisting.  We are the SVR core and we are not blind.  I'm not sure what your trying to tell us that we don't already know.  But, as long as the Cryptoskills keeps working and talking to us, we'll keep holding, and waiting for the next game updates.  Cool

CryptoSkills, here is a decent idea for a wallet feature.  A trading app like VRC, I think even KEY has one.  The app would allow trading until SVR is listed on another exchange.  If it ever is.  With a trader app, it may not need to be listed.  But listing can bring traffic, and greater value. 

Plain fact that CryptoSkills starts another coin is enough for me.

Explain why, please.
If You need explanation for this simple and obvious thing AND FURTHERMORE want me to post it here, You are probably more stupid than I tought.. So long and thanks for all the.. hopes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

SVR isn't currently on any exchanges and the Devs are still hodling the small 10k premine.  Its not like anyone(even the dev) plan to retire on a game coin.  The people you are typing to, have already been through the low trading, the price drop, and bittrex delisting.  We are the SVR core and we are not blind.  I'm not sure what your trying to tell us that we don't already know.  But, as long as the Cryptoskills keeps working and talking to us, we'll keep holding, and waiting for the next game updates.  Cool

CryptoSkills, here is a decent idea for a wallet feature.  A trading app like VRC, I think even KEY has one.  The app would allow trading until SVR is listed on another exchange.  If it ever is.  With a trader app, it may not need to be listed.  But listing can bring traffic, and greater value. 

Explain why, please.

Activity: 197

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

We're starting a Twitter Giveaways!

Users will need to download the game and post a tweet about it!

Giveaway start will be announced also there! Check https://twitter.com/SurvivorCoin and https://twitter.com/Krani0Crypt0 for further news!

Where to donate for this? 
Any idea of a time frame for the next Alpha (preAlpha) game release?  Before the giveaway, it will be good to have expanded the map, and playability, a bit. 

We still own the premine so do not worry about donations Wink

Yes the playability, and the map, and many other innovations will be ready in the next demo release.

Giveaway will coincide with the second release of the game.

Is this Coin going Dead?  Huh No sign of the Dev!

Do you need a spiritual guide? Why do you post only to blame about "no signs of the dev"? Is this your only constructive help you can give to our community?

Also G0re79, I already asked you if you would become a part of the team, cause you look so skilled, by your behaviour...

........If you say so...open your dictionary and search for the word scam.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's up to you to leave SVR..goodbye!

Is this Coin going Dead?  Huh No sign of the Dev!

Do you need a spiritual guide? Why do you post only to blame about "no signs of the dev"? Is this your only constructive help you can give to our community?

Also G0re79, I already asked you if you would become a part of the team, cause you look so skilled, by your behaviour...

Not yet, but probably soon. Dev is quite active, but in another scam coin...

Excuse me? Why are you Fudding on both thread?

Calm down or take a ride. Just do not waste our time.

SurvivorCoin is a parallel project with other team. You should think to one thousand (at least) before writing in a forum.

Many, many, many thanks.

Not yet, but probably soon. Dev is quite active, but in another scam coin...
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados

Giveaway start will be announced also there! Check https://twitter.com/SurvivorCoin and https://twitter.com/Krani0Crypt0 for further news!

Where to donate for this? 
Any idea of a time frame for the next Alpha (preAlpha) game release?  Before the giveaway, it will be good to have expanded the map, and playability, a bit. 
my svr coins are stuck in bittrex there's no trading allowed!!! Huh Huh Huh

Send them to your wallet for now.  Or mine  Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
my svr coins are stuck in bittrex there's no trading allowed!!! Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados

Is SVR still on an Exchange?  Huh And when will the Game be released?
We buy SVR please contact us!

So its nice opportunity to make agreement with some (even minor) exchange. You will create promo, support and some volume with this and lure more miners / traders. Much better way than announce "We buy SVR" here.

Without a huge premine there is a relatively small number of coins out there.  A total of about 55k SVR at this moment.  That really is not enough coins to make much market traffic, is it?  But, I guess someone did do it with only 42, so anything is possible. 
I really don't want to sell any.  But I wouldn't mind donating a couple hundred, if it were used to help promote Survivor coin and game to outsiders. 

So its nice opportunity to make agreement with some (even minor) exchange. You will create promo, support and some volume with this and lure more miners / traders. Much better way than announce "We buy SVR" here.

With no huge premine there is a relatively small number of coins out there.  A total of about 55k SVR at this moment.  That really is not enough coins to make much market traffic, is it?  But, I guess someone did do it with only 42, so anything is possible.  
I really don't want to sell any.  But I wouldn't mind donating a couple hundred, if it were used to help promote Survivor coin and game to outsiders.  

We are working on this...already...

Try to give more constructive suggestion than telling how to manage the business side of a coin. If you want to join the dev team just ask.. Wink
SVR is on a minor exchange now but the pair is under manteinance, so today i would buy some SVR and i posted this ANN..do not see the point of being wrong.

Btw i'm working also on Exchange development, will be ready around early september. It's a parallel project i'm bringing on with other folks off from the SVR team. So be sure that SVR will be a privileged coin on our Exchange Market.

Cheers.

Pages:
Jump to: