Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY - page 3. (Read 51766 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
We buy SVR please contact us!
What's going on here? Has anybody tried it yet?

Yeah I gave it a try. Couldn't really figure out wtf I'm supposed to do. I realize it's just an alpha release, but damn there are a lot of bugs.

DEVS: Here are some *bare minimum* things we need, as users/players of the game:

• Instruction guide. Like, how to play the game
  • Details on how the game integrates with the SVR blockchain. Are we supposed to be able to use our actual SVR wallet to buy stuff in the game? Maybe I need to re-read the whitepaper
  • I think you need some help with the in-game language. Nearly everything reads like it was written by a non-English speaker, which isn't really a big deal, but it detracts from the overall quality

I'm kinda surprised people are even concerned with the current market value of SVR. If you just want to trade coins, there are 600 other shitcoins you can do that with. Let's focus on the game and how it actually ties into the SVR blockchain.

I'm still VERY interested in this project. I love the idea of playing a game that is directly tied to a crypto currency and my wallet.

Would it be possible to have an email list for updates? It would be nice to receive updates via email instead of having to check this thread all the time.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Darsh

Thanks Darsh!

Your comment and suggestions are fully welcome.

Let's go in order to reply your thoughts:

-
Couldn't really figure out wtf I'm supposed to do. I realize it's just an alpha release, but damn there are a lot of bugs.

Well, we released this pre-alpha version to show our commitment to our community about our project. There are obviously a lot of bugs, for its nature of early stage pre-alpha development, and you're really welcome to report to us via the thread or personal messages. Next alpha version is gonna be released soon . We corrected some of the bugs, introduced new features, new animations, mouse pointer and direction move, and many more that will be listed in the next release. Our game devs team is working hard with more than 30° degrees of hotness Tongue

-
Here are some *bare minimum* things we need, as users/players of the game

Totally agree. The next release will include a full pdf with all the infos needed for players.

-
Let's focus on the game and how it actually ties into the SVR blockchain.

We explained in the whitepaper, so please check it again Wink

-
Would it be possible to have an email list for updates?

Nice idea Smiley I'm gonna set a newsletter for SVR game development & news: PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL PRIVATELY.
 We'll start with a weekly newsletter, so to don't become too invasive and spamming.

Thanks again for your support.

Rumors: We've been contacted by B. from http://www.coinssource.com/ (and owner of a post-apocalypse fiction related blog) and he's interested to have a talk with us about our SVR project and publish some articles Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
What's going on here? Has anybody tried it yet?

Yeah I gave it a try. Couldn't really figure out wtf I'm supposed to do. I realize it's just an alpha release, but damn there are a lot of bugs.

DEVS: Here are some *bare minimum* things we need, as users/players of the game:

• Instruction guide. Like, how to play the game
  • Details on how the game integrates with the SVR blockchain. Are we supposed to be able to use our actual SVR wallet to buy stuff in the game? Maybe I need to re-read the whitepaper
  • I think you need some help with the in-game language. Nearly everything reads like it was written by a non-English speaker, which isn't really a big deal, but it detracts from the overall quality

I'm kinda surprised people are even concerned with the current market value of SVR. If you just want to trade coins, there are 600 other shitcoins you can do that with. Let's focus on the game and how it actually ties into the SVR blockchain.

I'm still VERY interested in this project. I love the idea of playing a game that is directly tied to a crypto currency and my wallet.

Would it be possible to have an email list for updates? It would be nice to receive updates via email instead of having to check this thread all the time.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Darsh
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
Got some hashes point towards SVR - once again, for a while.

There's not much to say about this I guess. Everybody's just waiting for new versions of games and there's not too much to say before that? I guess. Not much to say!
Mining SVR is still so profitable, you shouldn't miss mining now Wink

COME ON; POINT SOME HASHES TO SVR!
Of course you are not alone !

Even in France there is Survees. No, no, dont take this nose accent when reading the very next, thanks)

I do believe in cryptos networks, enough to keep ALL the cryptos i mine,
i still bet on cryptos, especially when standard ink and paper devices and/or their cash machine will get sick (Argentina, Cyprus, Greece...), i bet on low fee and the security of these alternative transaction networks (uhuhuhuarr the transnet is coming Smiley ).

Yes we have time, having seen BTC, LTC, DOGE, DRK curves climbing very hard for allmost nothing, there will be some other boom: the big one: World adoption/addiction, er.. i bet the next one is in september ? and a quite big one for LTC in october 2015 ?
maybe i am wrong. but i fackin try.

i am glad to give 15 Mhashs to the Survivor network, and as an old gamer, you wil not see me complaining about the lack of 3DFX-dolby-surround-prologic bullchic.
If 3D is the buzz of a game, the game usually sucks.

So Obviously but, trully i whish you the best ideas to create a unique game.

MAny thanks for your words and support!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Of course you are not alone !

Even in France there is Survees. No, no, dont take this nose accent when reading the very next, thanks)

I do believe in cryptos networks, enough to keep ALL the cryptos i mine,
i still bet on cryptos, especially when standard ink and paper devices and/or their cash machine will get sick (Argentina, Cyprus, Greece...), i bet on low fee and the security of these alternative transaction networks (uhuhuhuarr the transnet is coming Smiley ).

Yes we have time, having seen BTC, LTC, DOGE, DRK curves climbing very hard for allmost nothing, there will be some other boom: the big one: World adoption/addiction, er.. i bet the next one is in september ? and a quite big one for LTC in october 2015 ?
maybe i am wrong. but i fackin try.

i am glad to give 15 Mhashs to the Survivor network, and as an old gamer, you wil not see me complaining about the lack of 3DFX-dolby-surround-prologic bullchic.
If 3D is the buzz of a game, the game usually sucks.

So Obviously but, trully i whish you the best ideas to create a unique game.
Seems everybody's dead around here...is the wasteland too hard for you guys? Cheesy

I know that now there is no dump possible as before, but, what the hell!?!?

We're are giving you a serious dev team, and maintaining our timeline, we didn't disappeared as the 99% of the coin's dev, and "this community" is just remained with 3 people posting (now not even them)... This is so bad to see that CryptoCoins became just a p'n'd quick scheme...This is a complete waste..We lost the ideology behind cryptos, and all this wall street attitude is such shitty.

I thanks the people which are still giving hashes to SVR and the few that really believes in this project Smiley

You will be rewarded soon.

We are planning some innovations for SVR, better you did not dumped 'em all. Cheesy Cool
We need translations!

Bounties: 5 SVR each translations.

1 SVR each time you update.

PM us, thanks.
My comments were directed to Hunterminercrafter.  It sounds like the only reason he would want the code is to find a way to exploit it.  Since he "can't run" it, and "probably wouldn't want to"  But he does accidentally, make a good point.  Will the linux and mac users be able to play it out through the wallet?

I mean I "can't run it" because I don't have an environment in which the game can be run.  I mean I "probably wouldn't want to" because I'm not in the habit of running arbitrary closed binaries provided by random anons on forums - historically doing such has consistently been a good way to get into problems.

My hope (and assumption) would certainly be that there is no such way to exploit it to be found!  However without source we can never know if the implementation is done in a sound way that allows this assumption to hold.

Even if I were to go through the hassle of setting up some VM, paying some money for some Windows license, etc this would still be a very restrictive solution.  For example I could never be able to hope to waste time at the day job by playing SVR game at my desk, as at the office we can not run any programs not vetted and allowed by the IT guys.  Without any source available, they can't do such analysis.

Such a VM setup as suggested would also only allow me to collect some limited evidence as to whether or not the game was "safe" in every sense.

If nobody has any way to review these binaries to see that they don't track your activities, open some backdoor, or even steal wallet.dat files, I imagine that your player-base will always be limited to only those who are very brave, very naive, or who have a lot of excess resources to waste on endeavors like setting up secured sandbox environments.  (Most people would not fall into one of these three categories, and I certainly don't.)  I think this will be increasingly true as more scam coins are released every week.  If you don't want people to assume that you're just yet-another-scam coin then just give them a way to find out for themselves, free your source!

Again: if we would set up a backdoor or similar sh*t in users machines, we could probably try others and easier ways. If you know what you are talking about, i should not spend any word more. Wink

The source will be released once the game will be in final release stage. It's quite hard to convince me that "a fair dev team and code" should be revealed when still in early stages..Try to ask to any development team to reveal the source before they release the product, then report me their answers Wink I can bet my all SVR about negative response in the 99% of the cases.

Btw setting up a VM or a virtual server , if you are really interested in a project, should be a basic stuff. We are planning to release also multi platform versions, but you should wait a bit, cause we're really busy , and we have many priorities before the multi platform release.

For the crypto skills pool: we have found a bug in the NOMP payment processor, as it cannot make payouts under x amount, cause the system doesn't allow to send payments cause it cannot find proper coins to pay the necessary fees of 0NE. We are fixing this manually tomorrow. Do not worry.

Keep survive!
Activity: 434
My comments were directed to Hunterminercrafter.  It sounds like the only reason he would want the code is to find a way to exploit it.  Since he "can't run" it, and "probably wouldn't want to"  But he does accidentally, make a good point.  Will the linux and mac users be able to play it out through the wallet?

I mean I "can't run it" because I don't have an environment in which the game can be run.  I mean I "probably wouldn't want to" because I'm not in the habit of running arbitrary closed binaries provided by random anons on forums - historically doing such has consistently been a good way to get into problems.

My hope (and assumption) would certainly be that there is no such way to exploit it to be found!  However without source we can never know if the implementation is done in a sound way that allows this assumption to hold.

Even if I were to go through the hassle of setting up some VM, paying some money for some Windows license, etc this would still be a very restrictive solution.  For example I could never be able to hope to waste time at the day job by playing SVR game at my desk, as at the office we can not run any programs not vetted and allowed by the IT guys.  Without any source available, they can't do such analysis.

Such a VM setup as suggested would also only allow me to collect some limited evidence as to whether or not the game was "safe" in every sense.

If nobody has any way to review these binaries to see that they don't track your activities, open some backdoor, or even steal wallet.dat files, I imagine that your player-base will always be limited to only those who are very brave, very naive, or who have a lot of excess resources to waste on endeavors like setting up secured sandbox environments.  (Most people would not fall into one of these three categories, and I certainly don't.)  I think this will be increasingly true as more scam coins are released every week.  If you don't want people to assume that you're just yet-another-scam coin then just give them a way to find out for themselves, free your source!

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
He is online today, don't worry he will reply soon.
May be he was busy on coding or developing.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Hello! am just commenting here for cryptoskills
*Sir i have sent you a message days ago , still no reply neither does your pool support gives reply*
reply me

I'd love to offer some feedback but can't run your binary-only, windows-only product.

Even if I could run it, I probably wouldn't want to, without seeing source and confirming the build.

Release source, or people will just have to default to assume that you're hiding something!

Probably not a bad idea.  So we can crowd source for exploitable code to fix before release.  
Unless you're that guy that wants to exploit for profit?

with all my respect...please do not make me laugh.

Should i ruin my reputation with scamming trojans?

I definitely think Not. And I can understand your doubt, as crypto scene is full of scams, but this isn't our example. Smiley

My best, I hope you will continue to follow SVR.

If only ~35000 blocks have been mined to this point.  I'm technically sort of a whale, albeit a small pond.  Being one of the few coins created for something, besides taking your BTC.  I'm in SVR for the long haul.  
So far I haven't survived the game long enough to get out the gate.  I'm not even sure if we're supposed be able to.  But when I do... look out wasteland.  Wink

On a side note, It looks like the lines are established for now.  All the buyers and sellers are now holding this line, waiting for the next update or news.
[Edit]

Hey, Smiley sorry about my misundertanding about your words Wink

Yes the coins mined until now are exactly those shown in the explorer. I find now (sorry about my absence, i was out of internet connection for 3 days) that we've been delisted from Bittrex...well they just care about the fees, so i hope that when SVR will rise up with price again nobody will trade there..We do not forget in the wasteland.. Cheesy

ps. in the SVR videogame you aren't able to get off the gate Wink this is the end of playable demo. We are gonna release another  demo soon and more updaes and news are coming. We're planning to open an online shop to sell out digital goods, related to postapocalypse games and stuffs. We obviously will accpet as main currency SVR Smiley

Keep follow, and stay alive Wink
Activity: 197

I'd love to offer some feedback but can't run your binary-only, windows-only product.

Even if I could run it, I probably wouldn't want to, without seeing source and confirming the build.

Release source, or people will just have to default to assume that you're hiding something!

Probably not a bad idea.  So we can crowd source for exploitable code to fix before release.  

I definitely think Not. And I can understand your doubt, as crypto scene is full of scams, but this isn't our example. Smiley

If only ~35000 blocks have been mined to this point.  I'm technically sort of a whale, albeit a small pond.  Being one of the few coins created for something, besides taking your BTC.  I'm in SVR for the long haul.  
So far I haven't survived the game long enough to get out the gate.  I'm not even sure if we're supposed be able to.  But when I do... look out wasteland.  Wink

On a side note, It looks like the lines are established for now.  All the buyers and sellers are now holding this line, waiting for the next update or news.
[Edit]

Probably not a bad idea.  So we can crowd source for exploitable code to fix before release. 

Activity: 197

Probably not a bad idea.  So we can crowd source for exploitable code to fix before release. 
Surivors? Are you all dead?

Any comment of the videogame?

Come on, insults, critics and jokes are welcome!

Cheesy Tongue

Excuse me , that's a standalone version, so what should we hide?

As you should understand is not possible to release the source code, to avoid any illicit use of it. If you are scared about trojan or viruses, well... we do not need that stuff Cheesy
Activity: 434
Surivors? Are you all dead?

Any comment of the videogame?

Come on, insults, critics and jokes are welcome!

Cheesy Tongue

Pages:
Jump to: