Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY - page 4. (Read 51766 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
Come on Survivors, show some buy support on Bittrex, so we will survive also at this second Delisting warning!

We are a great community of Wastelanders and we NEED to survive on the Rex!

Hold on strong!
Surivors? Are you all dead?

Any comment of the videogame?

Come on, insults, critics and jokes are welcome!

Cheesy Tongue
just pointed a couple of MH to you.

I was mining for a while when you launched so I will support for a while now, your better than a lot of Devs out there, so good luck :p

your about to be delisted from Bittrex, tweet or IRC bittrex ritchie to keep it on do a giveaway on Bittrex to stay alive,  I will keep pointed at you as long as I can, also add a couple of mainstream coins to your pool keeps people interested even a couple of new ones.

Really grateful about your support!

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

Cheesy Tongue

I was mining for a while when you launched so I will support for a while now, your better than a lot of Devs out there, so good luck :p

your about to be delisted from Bittrex, tweet or IRC bittrex ritchie to keep it on do a giveaway on Bittrex to stay alive,  I will keep pointed at you as long as I can, also add a couple of mainstream coins to your pool keeps people interested even a couple of new ones.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13

Cheesy Tongue

Cheesy Tongue
Hey survivors, which feature would you like to see if we would make an update for SVR?

TOR?

ANON SYSTEM?

In wallet EXPLORER?

Come on, share your opinion!

Any of those features will attract some attention.  I think the anon stuff is gimmicky but it does stir the market.  If you're going to make changes like that, don't release the changes until they are ready.  It's a fuddy world out there looking for a reason.

The good news, SVR seems to be on an uptick in both, mining, and the markets at the moment.  The bad news, higher difficulty means less coins for me.

I suspect that Anon needs to be implemented as it seems that every coin has it nowadays... Maybe a trading system of some sort as well? It is very odd how the coin has gone down so much in value but it seems the progression has been very slow

Yeah, integrated P2P and decentralized market would be nice also..we'll look how to implement that feature..Smiley
Hey survivors, which feature would you like to see if we would make an update for SVR?

TOR?

ANON SYSTEM?

In wallet EXPLORER?

Any of those features will attract some attention.  I think the anon stuff is gimmicky but it does stir the market.  If you're going to make changes like that, don't release the changes until they are ready.  It's a fuddy world out there looking for a reason.

The good news, SVR seems to be on an uptick in both, mining, and the markets at the moment.  The bad news, higher difficulty means less coins for me.

Yep, Anon feature is really trendy nowadays, but seems quite useless in SVR, isn't it?

We will think about it however..
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

TOR?

ANON SYSTEM?

In wallet EXPLORER?

Any of those features will attract some attention.  I think the anon stuff is gimmicky but it does stir the market.  If you're going to make changes like that, don't release the changes until they are ready.  It's a fuddy world out there looking for a reason.

The good news, SVR seems to be on an uptick in both, mining, and the markets at the moment.  The bad news, higher difficulty means less coins for me.

I suspect that Anon needs to be implemented as it seems that every coin has it nowadays... Maybe a trading system of some sort as well? It is very odd how the coin has gone down so much in value but it seems the progression has been very slow
Activity: 197

TOR?

ANON SYSTEM?

In wallet EXPLORER?

TOR?

ANON SYSTEM?

In wallet EXPLORER?

Source? Linux support?

You mean for the game?

We specified that the source is not available, sorry.

Linux edition will be released asap , but for the meanwhile you can set up a VM and enjoy our DEMO with it if you want, this will not take you so much time and you will try this wonderful game Smiley Cheesy  Cool Cool
Activity: 434

TOR?

ANON SYSTEM?

In wallet EXPLORER?

Source? Linux support?

TOR?

ANON SYSTEM?

In wallet EXPLORER?

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE SVR WHEN THE FIRST BLOCK WILL FOUND! Come and support SVR official DEV team pool! ONLY 0.1% FEE!!!

Low 0.1% fees!!
    High performance Node.js backend
    User friendly mining client
    Multi-coin Pool
    24/7 Support
    No registration needed! Point your miners to our pool, set your own address and start getting payout every 20 seconds!

EU based
    DDOS protected

Under constant improvements for your mining pleasure!

Why choose a NOMP pool?

1) It's Safer than a normal Pool. Cause you do not need to give any personal info such email or passwords.

2) It's faster: point your miners, set your address in your miner config and earn coind immediately with auto payouts every 30 seconds!

3) It's lighter for your internet connection than normal MPOS pool.

Are you still waiting to mine on http://pools.cryptoskills.com/  ??

Quick Guide how to mine on CRYPTOSKILLS POOLS (without even entering the website!!)

Configuration:

Username: your SurvivorCoin wallet address

Password: anything (could be a letter or number or whatever you want)

Algorithm: x11

URL (difficulty 0.0001): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3108 -->Little Miners
URL (Vardiff 1): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3032
URL (difficulty 128): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3256--> Bigger Miners

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE SVR WHEN THE FIRST BLOCKs WILL BE FOUND!
Any suggestion about the SVR WASTELAND DEMO?

Please feel free to express your thoughts.

Next update on game development: aim and shooting system with mouse.

Follow us!

Link to download demo(for Windows platform):

https://mega.co.nz/#!4xczhLRC!7ympf0SGEQoWWpaFvKlmFh3mKIdkgWz-QwW02XByHY4
SurvivorCoin on Megapools.org !!
Megapools.org are NMOP Base !!

Do you mean NOMP?  I don't think that NMOP is a thing.
The first pre-alpha demo version for Windows platform is now available to download and try!

Is there a linux version or source code?
Activity: 364
It doesn't seem that the prices actually are affected at all by the news, it goes 1 way and that is down lol... Gone are my 0.2 BTC investment
Activity: 287
Merit: 115
What's going on here? Has anybody tried it yet?
Activity: 140
http://www.megapools.org

SurvivorCoin on Megapools.org !!
Megapools.org are NMOP Base !!

Stats page : http://www.megapools.org

Miner Config :

minerd -a X11 -o  stratum+tcp://svr.megapools.org:61001 -u YourPayoutAddress -p xxx

sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://svr.megapools.org:61001 -u YourPayoutAddress -p xxx

No REGISTRATION required. High DDOS Protection. Europe fast Node.

payout according to last round shares,
and send immediately to your wallet

Pages:
Jump to: