Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWAP] FARAD Cryptoken - Live Swap and Bounty - page 3. (Read 15704 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I want to get some FARAD how to get or buy that coin ?

You can go to www.coinmarketcap.com, search for Farad, click the 'markets' tab, and the various exchanges are listed.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
I want to get some FARAD how to get or buy that coin ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

We are delighted to announce the FARAD (FRD) swap-back request period has officially been launched.

The start of the swap-back request period is from 21st December, 2017 to 12th March, 2018.

For details on this and the wallet address, please visit https://farad.energy/swapback

We are also thrilled to inform the FARAD community that future swap-backs (from 20th June 2018 onwards) will be done through the much-anticipated Virtue Exchange (VXE) Trading platform.

More details will be made available before 21st March 2018

Stay tuned for more details on this on Farad.energy website.

End
Activity: 62
I hope that with this price farad token will continue to increase over time, because until now, the price is much lower than when I bought it during token sale, this is very disappointed me, hopefully everything will run better

Same here... sometimes its better to buy an ico when it appears on the exchange list but this is not a bad sign in this case. They are baked with real Economic goods we invested in and the money is not digital anymore, if People Stop believe in this Project the price will go down like they trade, should be a better correction via burning

I Really want to talk to the marketing of FARAD:

You got such a good project to get people invest in.. Please bring more real pictures of the Development and more Information every day !!
BREAKING NEWS FROM OUR CEO, DR WAN M. HASNI

FARAD TO BURN ITS TOKENS TO INCREASE VALUE

On behalf of the FARAD Community, I would like to announce and inform that the total
supply of FRD tokens is now set at 200,000,000.

The balance of 1,400,000,000 FRD tokens, which were not distributed, have been burnt.

After the closing statement of the FARAD Program, the team has heard the concerns of
the community on the remaining FRDs and has taken them into serious consideration.

I would like to put all doubts to rest on the tokens’ destination.

After much deliberation, the team has decided to burn the tokens through a wallet without
a private key, making the tokens inaccessible and unavailable to be used forever.

The wallet address is 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000001.

This will also put to rest any concerns whether the supply of FRD tokens will increase in
the future and is part of the transparency process of the blockchain system.

Furthermore since there are less tokens up for trade, the tokens that are available will
become more valuable.

Hence, this is a way of rewarding the contributors for their continued support.

Finally, I would also like to assure that the rest of the FARAD Program is continuing
smoothly according to plan and we will keep the community updated on the progress.

Stay tuned for updates on the FARAD ecosystem on our social media platforms as well as
the FARAD website, www.farad.energy
I hope that with this price farad token will continue to increase over time, because until now, the price is much lower than when I bought it during token sale, this is very disappointed me, hopefully everything will run better

It will when the Farad Store is up and running soon. Stay tuned.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134

On behalf of the FARAD Community, I would like to announce and inform that the total

The balance of 1,400,000,000 FRD tokens, which were not distributed, have been burnt.

After the closing statement of the FARAD Program, the team has heard the concerns of
the community on the remaining FRDs and has taken them into serious consideration.

After much deliberation, the team has decided to burn the tokens through a wallet without
a private key, making the tokens inaccessible and unavailable to be used forever.

This will also put to rest any concerns whether the supply of FRD tokens will increase in

Furthermore since there are less tokens up for trade, the tokens that are available will
become more valuable.

Finally, I would also like to assure that the rest of the FARAD Program is continuing
smoothly according to plan and we will keep the community updated on the progress.

Stay tuned for updates on the FARAD ecosystem on our social media platforms as well as
Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with

Thank you for your support and trust on us FARAD. Yes, many more to come after this. Just stay tuned.  Wink
Activity: 56
Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with

become more valuable.

Why they make a big mystery about the market cap? Nobody in the support could give me the answer to this. I really like this Technology and think that this is the future of transistors, but I would like to see a transparent statement about the cash

There is no mystery at all if you read the Whitepaper and Overview prepared from the beginning. The market cap is 1,600,000,000 FRD. The total FRD issued is 200,000,000 FRD which amounted to USD$25,000,000. The balance of 1,400,000,000 FRD tokens, which were not distributed, have been burnt. The tokens have been burnt through a wallet without a private key, making the tokens inaccessible and unavailable to be used forever.
How much did this ICO raise in USD?

Total of 200,000,000 FRD has been issued which amounted to USD$25,000,000
Activity: 62
Why they make a big mystery about the market cap? Nobody in the support could give me the answer to this. I really like this Technology and think that this is the future of transistors, but I would like to see a transparent statement about the cash
Activity: 3
i think its a really nice project. Combining the actual technology with the blockchain. I am excited. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
How much did this ICO raise in USD?
Activity: 47
Very good at handling projects that are likely to be successful for teamwork in handling projects that bring benefits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT BY OUR CEO, DR WAN M. HASNI

With the high demand of the Farad token (FRD) holders for FRD to be listed on major exchanges, I am happy and proud to announce that FRD is officially listed on HitBTC Exchange at www.hitbtc.com. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twgOzO5scwI&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Activity: 8
Double Your Investment, Double Your Return Instantly

Why you must buy more FRD?
FARAD offer their participant to participate in Swap Back program where you can double your investment instantly. For your information, many people trade their FRD with such a low price. So why you should buy more when the price is at downfall?
The selling price during ICO is USD$0.125, and Farad offer the price in the Swap Back Program is USD$0.145. There are some people trade their FRD with the lowest from USD$0.06 which is cheaper comparing to the ICO price which you might get 1000FRD for USD$64.06.
Imagine if the profit that you will get if you buy more now.
Farad offers their contributors capital-guarantee.

Trade now at EtherDelta (https://etherdelta.com) or Decentrex (https://decentrex.com)

FARAD RAISED TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL
US$ 248 mil contract signed cements Farad’s guarantee to pay out in swap-back program and more.

NOVEMBER 20, 2017 - The Farad Programme is pleased to announce a significant new contract has been awarded to HK Aerospace Beidou New Energy Technology Co. Ltd., (‘AeroBeidou’) with a top elevator company in the world.

This huge win ensures that Aerobeidou can easily cover the full 36 months swap-back program with Farad holders without relying on any other contract.

The US$ 248mil supply contract was signed between Aerobeidou and Guangzhou Kone Elevator Co. Ltd. on January 23, 2017.

Aerobeidou is to supply 30,000 units of Ultra-capacitor Emergency Cell Module and the equivalent units of IoT software to Kone.

These will be installed in Kone’s current and future escalator products.

To recap, the original token swap contract is 1.6 bil FRD tokens.

However during the Farad program, only 200mil FRD tokens were sold.

Under the contract manufacturing and sales agency agreement for the swap-back program, Aerobeidou agreed to act as an agent to sell the tokens at a price of US$ 0.145 per MF (each FRD represents 1 mF). 

Therefore, the value of the Kone contract is three times more than the 36 months swap-back program.

Dr Wan M. Hasni, Chief Executive Officer of Farad Programme, said the contract provide an assurance to FARAD holders that the swap-back program will commemorate as planned at a swap-back price of US$ 0.145 per FRD (redeemable in ETH equivalent at the time of redemption).

“We are delighted to announce such good news to our token holders and we look forward to forming more of such partnerships in future.

“Farad is always in search of innovative and top-of-the-market ideas in expanding its programme to benefit our contributors,” he said.

For more information on Farad Program and the Farad Ultra-capacitor project, visit our website at www.farad.energy or https://farad.energy/farad-ucc/.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM OUR CEO, DR WAN M. HASNI

In addressing certain inquiries as well concern expressed by FRD holders, Dr. Wan M. Hasni has penned down his personal replies. Today, he will talk about the cryptocurrency market and exchange

CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET AND EXCHANGERS

1.   Cryptocurrency (CC) market is extremely volatile and new. Therefore, we can see too many volatilities in the markets, wherein last 30 days BTC is up by about 35%, ETH up by 16%, BCH (bitcoin cash) by whopping 250%, and so on. Such environment is clearly wildly speculative and very unhealthy for the CC market. We expect that the volatile market will continue and unabated for quite some time. So far, CC market exhibits zero-sum-game scenarios - whereby my gain could be somebody else loss (or vice-versa).

2.   FARAD is within the same ecosystem, but not at the centre of the storm. The expectation to “pump-and-dump” is high among some participants - which is for FRD to shoot up in price in a very short time and some people will then dump it, in hopes of high and quick returns. The “dump” will only be done on someone else, who will then have to face the possibility of losses.

3.   CC is actually a Peer-to-Peer system, whereby all transfers of coins or tokens are among the CC community. Many large exchangers are operating NOT on Peer-to-Peer principles, whereby they operate through “market-makers”, which pushes the prices of some tokens to the “roof” then suddenly the prices collapse without any recovery thereafter. All “big-exchangers” are practicing a very unhealthy practice which is tantamount to “market rigging” and “price-fixing”. On that score, all “centralized exchangers” will be put under regulations by their country of origin at anytime soon. (We expect that spates of regulations are coming within the very near future. China already banned the “centralized exchangers earlier). In fact, the SEC did make some remarks that these exchanges are involved in some “unfair market practices”.

4.   For that reason, FARAD team is pursuing centralized exchangers with much caution and care. First, to avoid any “pump-and-dump” behaviors, and to avoid any unhealthy market practices that will affect the long-term prospect of FARAD to be within “Stable Token Agenda”.

5.   For this reason as well, we promote FARAD to be listed on pure Peer-to-Peer exchangers (EtherDelta and Decentrex), because in our analysis, these are “autonomous exchangers” where everything is transparent and can be seen and observed by the market participants.

6.   However EtherDelta and Decentrex suffer from another element, that is there is no market making, which “match the order books” in a sequential manner. Anyone can match any orders at any prices as he or she wishes. This is a major defect of such Peer-to-Peer exchangers. That’s why we can see FRD trading at some ridiculously low prices or at times at ridiculously high prices. In other words, there are no clear senses of mark-to-market prices. For this reason, we can see some people commenting on prices “too low” and commenting why that is the case. It is not about prices too low or too high, it is that the order book is not being filled (or matched) in sequential orders.

7.   To fill this void, we plan to launch a “sequential matching of order book” Peer-to-Peer exchanger under Virtue Exchange of Blockchain Digital Assets, because that is what is currently missing within current Peer-to-Peer exchangers.  

8.   We ask FARAD holders to be patient because to set up such exchangers with the proper market mechanism, and yet avoiding the pitfalls of major exchangers is no easy task, but we will surely be up for it. We need some more time to finalize the codes and test them before it can be fully operational.

9.   Virtue Exchange will also be available as a Distributed App (DApp), which is currently non-available among other Peer-to-Peer exchangers.

10.   Among the features of Virtue Exchange is for participants to deal with the trade directly from their ImToken wallets (or any other third party wallets). This is currently not the practice of any other exchangers (major ones as well as Peer-to-Peer), whereby you have to deal with “their designated wallets” from your private wallets. There are many other features that will be introduced to overcome the defects of these existing exchangers. For that, we need a bit of time and we ask for some patience as we work to provide you the best services we can offer in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: