Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWAP] FARAD Cryptoken - Live Swap and Bounty - page 4. (Read 15704 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I wonder how can this be? Trading volume was 3000$ and the capitalization has grown 90.000.000$. This is very strange!

This usually happens if someone buys from himself. You did not think about it that growth is just for attracting people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
I wonder how can this be? Trading volume was 3000$ and the capitalization has grown 90.000.000$. This is very strange!
Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
1.6 billion supply at 1100 sat each??
lol,people are crazy really.

Worse are those who support such projects imo...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I think you should add it in the thread more details concerning technology

Thank you for your suggestion. I will prepare a post for the technology. In the meantime, why don't you peruse around on the manufacturer website. Here is the link http://aerobeidou.com/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think you should add it in the thread more details concerning technology
All FRD issued under the Token Swap are tradable in the markets beginning from November 7, 2017. Total FRD which are eligible to be traded are 200,000,000 FRD, which were issued to the Public and Program Manager.

The trading places are as follows:

1. Etherdelta Trading Platform: etherdelta.com
2. Decentrex Trading Platform: decentrex.com
3. Virtue Exchange Trading Platform: vxe.ae

We have chosen the above platforms as the first batch of trading platforms based on the following basis:

a. FRD is an ERC20 tokens based on the Ethereum platform. The above platforms (i.e. Etherdelta & Decentrex) represents about 30% of total ERC20 tokens trading volumes. Which means FRD is traded on the most liquid and vibrant trading platforms for ERC20 tokens.

b. We are promoting Pure Peer-to-Peer and decentralised trading platforms as they are the real future of any blockchain based coins and tokens.

c. We also believe that “pure” Peer-to-Peer platforms are better from the prices discoveries as well as fairness in price - since they are not controlled by large market players, which could influence the price behaviour of the tokens, which is evident from the price behaviours of many tokens traded on some of the major trading platforms.

d. At the same time, we are setting up Virtue Exchange Trading platform which will carry out similar practices of “pure” Peer-to-Peer Trading Platform, which would make FRD as its base token (beside ETH), which will then make it to be the main Trading Platforms for FRD. Virtue Exchange (VXE) is expected to be ready soon.

e. We have applied to other major exchangers for trading of FRD on their platforms, however the decision by them when FRD will be available for trade on their platforms hinges upon the volume and liquidity of FRD trading - which may be achieved after a few months of trade. We will continue in our engagement with them and announce the results as they come along.
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?

It is open to everyone except citizens of the US, China, HK, Malaysia and Singapore. Where are you from?
Activity: 48
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
I seem to see in this thread many people discuss about the price this coins. the price this coin pretty good with price USD 0.067 and that not bad. 
FRD i think very good coins and this is big project. i am here would like see this project success in a future.  Smiley

Thank you for your support. Yes, there will be more is coming from FARAD as we go along, plodding along the same line and sharing the vision.
They will see how valuable FRD will become in the future.😊

Activity: 731
I seem to see in this thread many people discuss about the price this coins. the price this coin pretty good with price USD 0.067 and that not bad. 
FRD i think very good coins and this is big project. i am here would like see this project success in a future.  Smiley

A MESSAGE FROM THE DESK OF DR WAN M. HASNI

On behalf of FARAD Program Manager, we are happy to announce that the FARAD Token Swap Program had been concluded October 31, 2017 with a resounding success. The total token Swap results are as follows:

Total token created for the program was 1.6bil FRD
Total distributed during token swap exercise was over 200mil FRD
The balance of 1.4bil FRD will be sent to the upcoming Farad Store, the first blockchain based market place.
The energy storage innovation which FARAD represents is in the invention, manufacturing and delivery of FARAD ultra-capacitors, while the Blockchain is based on Ethereum ERC20 Smart Contract.
A quick update on production line of the ultra-capacitors is that the semi- automated assembly line has been installed, while the more advanced fully automated assembly line is being manufactured and planned for full scale 24/7 operations in January 2018.
To further step up our efforts in the FARAD program, we have exciting news on FRD getting listed, the Smart Contract for FRD Redemption Program and our upcoming FARAD store.

Please see our official website https://farad.energy for the full report
Hi,

I purchased some FRDs earlier this month, I checked etherscan and it shows the transfer but I can't see it in my mist wallet. Can you guys please help!

You need to add FRD token. This might help https://docs.storj.io/v1.1/discuss/594c82abc804570021d22049
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Farad tokens: https://getcrypto.info/farad/
Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
1.6 billion supply at 1100 sat each??
lol,people are crazy really.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
1.6B Max Supply, 928 SAT, definitely awesome. This must be mineable.

FARAD has a future. Good luck.

Following...

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 3
russian reserved
Activity: 31
knows someone when the token can be traded and if so at which exchange ?
I can not find anything here at bitcoointalk. can someone explain it
and can you see or find it also coinmarketcap?

Exactly a month later promised. During preICO, the price of one token is about 0.1usd

7TH NOVEMBER, 2017
FRD LISTING IN EXCHANGER

ahhh. on etherdelta !  since it is already acted! is it the right token? I know the price of the pre-ico synonymous no longer
https://etherdelta.com/#FRD-ETH

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/farad/#markets
Activity: 1
Hi,

I purchased some FRDs earlier this month, I checked etherscan and it shows the transfer but I can't see it in my mist wallet. Can you guys please help!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
there is something new from farad for people who have no telegram. not everyone wants to have telegram.
or you can also read good news elsewhere
Activity: 18
Do join the Official Telegram Group https://t.me/joinchat/E5ORhEN6T6yqaAk8aKJkRQ for more updated info directly by the Farad team.
Pages:
Jump to: