Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 26. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
There is an issue, that client ignores the maxconnections. As each connection consumes some amount of RAM, it could run out of memory on some cheap hostings (I use virmach with 1GB and there is not possible to run swapon).
So I wrote simple script to ban every connection exceeding 8 connections. It works quite well, I have stable 8 connections and 60% of consumed RAM.

ban.sh
while true; do
X=0;
for i in $(~/cli getpeerinfo | grep addr\" | awk '{print $3}' | sed "s/\"\|,//g" | sed "s/:.*//" ); do
        if [ "$X" -ge "8" ]; then
                echo $i banned for 3600s
                ~/cli setban $i add 3600
        fi ;
        X=$(($X + 1));
done
sleep 1;
done
Note ~/cli is my symlink to Sindicated
I run it as
~/ban.sh >> ~/banned_IPs.log &

and in cron I have
@reboot ~/ban.sh >> ~/banned_IPs.log &

Just posting here in case somebody else have same issue.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,

I've got some issues with my wallet.
The new win32 wallet gets kicked of my pc, my antivirus tells me it's infected.
The 1.0.1.8 wallet slows down my pc ans won't stake, it's stuck on "weight will be 709" than it stakes 5 coins per  day  but it tells me: "generated but not accepted".
And it doesn't  add the staked coins!
The QT 1.0.0.7 wallet does the same as the 1.0.1.8 wallet except for slowing down my pc.
Activity: 35
synchronizing is very slow any ways do it fast?
Activity: 2
If any of u got wallet problems, check this1 right here. Up-to-date and good to go: http://syndicate-synx.wixsite.com/syndicate-wallet
Activity: 1
I started my masternode this morning and I have already got 15 coins.! It is working flawlessly for me.
Activity: 221
Did Synx fork again?   Trying to get my wallet to sync up and to send some coins.  Not sure if it's on my end or their.s
Don't see any issues with my wallet, so it obviously may be from your side...
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Did Synx fork again?   Trying to get my wallet to sync up and to send some coins.  Not sure if it's on my end or their.s
Activity: 2
Hi all,

I'd like to share Masternode setup step by step guide. Hope it will be helpful!

https://steemit.com/syndicate/@grandeto/how-to-set-up-syndicate-coin-synx-maternode-step-by-step-instruction
Activity: 19
I can'T believe this coin is now over $1... I panic and sold 100k coins at $0.03... when original dev disappeared, I thought the coin will be delisted from bittrex, there was so much fud.  Cry

Don't beat yourself over it. If the original dev disappears I would get creeped out too, as would anyone else.
Activity: 224
I can'T believe this coin is now over $1... I panic and sold 100k coins at $0.03... when original dev disappeared, I thought the coin will be delisted from bittrex, there was so much fud.  Cry

Wow quite unlucky I have to say.
Activity: 52
Love this coin, its working and paying very well for me! the new developers are planning to do some updates the next weeks.
Activity: 7

The power of hindsight! If anyone knew what was going to happen we wouldn't be here. Anyway just because you sold 100,000 before doesn't make it a bad idea to buy some now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 108
can we have a ready for download software for ubuntu 14.04 64B?
the problem is that although the making is possible in both my home ubuntu and in the VPS (same 14.04 64B)
But running in the VPS gives me
:/home/Syndicate/src# terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid

[1]+  Aborted                 ./Syndicated

something is missing in VPS, obviously  Grin

Hi, I know this is a bit old question, but I encountered the same issue - its because of non-english language LOCALES settings is passed through SSH to VPS from your environment.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29609371/how-do-not-pass-locale-through-ssh

in
/etc/ssh/ssh_config
remove

SendEnv LANG LC_*
I think I got it going,
wallet says both are running, and both are now listed on scrypto.io in the masternode list.  Grin Grin Grin
Great job!
I think I got it going,
wallet says both are running, and both are now listed on scrypto.io in the masternode list.  Grin Grin Grin
I did everything like in the tutorial videos here :
https://github.com/u3mur4/syndicate#1-desktop-wallet-preparation-

2 videos... the server is ubuntu 14.04 I think. I think I got it running. Im not sure. I will check tomorrow
thank you for your answer sir,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1V9tti1eL2rTVVOQUNGS3V3YUU/view?pref=2&pli=1

is this the guide ? its completerly different..... dont understand what does he mean with copying everything.. Do I also have to do that ?

In the Syndicate file I have only
rpcuser
rpcpassword
and a big list of :addnode=....

In the "multiple masternode guide" its completely different.. something with "deamon" and so on...
Not making sense at all.. Can you explain to me how to change the port at setting up the 2. masternode ? Do have to copy any folders?

This guide that you put is for building multiple masternodes in windows, is this what you want?
thank you for your answer sir,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1V9tti1eL2rTVVOQUNGS3V3YUU/view?pref=2&pli=1

is this the guide ? its completerly different..... dont understand what does he mean with copying everything.. Do I also have to do that ?

In the Syndicate file I have only
rpcuser
rpcpassword
and a big list of :addnode=....

In the "multiple masternode guide" its completely different.. something with "deamon" and so on...
Not making sense at all.. Can you explain to me how to change the port at setting up the 2. masternode ? Do have to copy any folders?
Hey I have one masternode now running.. and want to Make an additional masternode. How do I make that ?
Do I again have to start putty and then when he asks how many masternodes I want to set up just type in 1  and follow the stepps on the github tutorial right ?

Do I have to "stop" the masternode or server ?
questions over questions..... please help... we are no programmers and scared to destroy or loose all coins XD

I again have to log into the vultr server as root and paste in the command:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/u3mur4/syndicate/master/synx.py && python synx.py

and go to other stepps right ?

My other masternode will not get broke right ?
Check out the multiple masternode guide ( i think it's pinned on telegram )
So that you understand the logic, just create the masternode in your vps like you did for the first one, ***but different port***
In your wallet, when you add the new masternode, select your vps ip and the new port ( put them in the config after the first masternode data )

That's it
Pages:
Jump to: