Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 28. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
any news on the fork? and new coin? what happened ?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Force Network - The Internet. Redefined
Strange but my last stake is also from 27 november. I have 1050 coins.
I noticed network weight is increasing lately. Also, are you sure your wallet is unlocked for staking?
Thanks for your reply.
Yes my wallet is unlocked for staking. Its running for more then one month now and did stake before.

that sounds a bit fishy what is your Network Weight? (Hover over the Mining Symbol in the Bottom Corner)
My network weight is 831 but recieved 2 stakings  Cheesy
Dates of my last stakings are : 27/11, 16/12 and 18/12. So big gap between but now works fine.
very interesting project. I see you already listed on bittrex and other big exchanges. Some one can tell me how many tokens i need for masternode?
5000 SYNX for a masternode.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
very interesting project. I see you already listed on bittrex and other big exchanges. Some one can tell me how many tokens i need for masternode?
Activity: 168

The block explorer at http://explorer.syndicateltd.net/ seems down at the moment, is it coming back?  Thanks!

Yes, it's back already.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502

The block explorer at http://explorer.syndicateltd.net/ seems down at the moment, is it coming back?  Thanks!
Hi,
is this coin mineable?
if so can someone point me to a pool?

Hey,
It was mineable in the beginning, but the mining period has ended and it's 100% PoS - you can get some from Bittrex or Cryptopia and stake in your wallet or set up a masternode and get the rewards from it.

Hi thx for info,
can you tell me what the difference between staking and having a masternode?
I understand what a masternode is, what is difference between that and staking?

In principle different difficulties and therefore different rewards. As for now the masternode rewards are a bit higher (means if you lock 5000 SYNX into a masternode and get the rewards, that would be better paying back daily than just keeping them without setting a MN and getting the normal PoS stakes).
Masernode Reward - 50% of PoS (split among all the masternodes), and with that you do some math using the actual network weight and decide which one is better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi,
is this coin mineable?

Hey,
It was mineable in the beginning, but the mining period has ended and it's 100% PoS - you can get some from Bittrex or Cryptopia and stake in your wallet or set up a masternode and get the rewards from it.

Hi thx for info,
can you tell me what the difference between staking and having a masternode?
I understand what a masternode is, what is difference between that and staking?
Hi,
is this coin mineable?

Hey,
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi,
is this coin mineable?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
I noticed network weight is increasing lately. Also, are you sure your wallet is unlocked for staking?
Thanks for your reply.
Yes my wallet is unlocked for staking. Its running for more then one month now and did stake before.

that sounds a bit fishy what is your Network Weight? (Hover over the Mining Symbol in the Bottom Corner)
Thanks for your reply.
Activity: 221
Hello friends. I bought 5,000 Syndicate coins and I want to run MASTERNODS but I wanted to know how many coins it brings on a day? Thanks in advance for the answer.

with 1600 coin it brought me 10 coins per day, you can do some math Wink

you cannot run masternode with 1600 coins...

I know that to run a node you need 5000 coins... but what I meant was : if i get 10 coin per day with 1600 coin staked, I suppose you will get 35 coin per day with 5000 coins staked....

And by the way, I still don't receive anymore coin for staking since 27 of november :/ :/
If anybody has the same problem and/or solved this problem, could be nice to share.

Everything looks good in the wallet (connected currently staking etc etc) but no more rewards :/

Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Synx is going to the moon and brings with it Gravity.  Go gravity!  Is gravity pulling synx down?
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Syndicate team is currently working at:

- Improved new website
- Masternode hosting platform for several coins with Synx only payment
- SYNX 2.0 wallet with P.F.W (company payments for workers feature integration)

Awesome! Glad to see SYNX is not getting left behind. Do you guys set up the masternodes as well or just offer the hosting?
Activity: 952
Merit: 502

- Improved new website

Hi,

that sounds promising, any Timeline you can share with us?
Yes ,any detail of it , now the price of BTC is so high , maybe it is time to buy SYNX, but there is no very much detail of the development of you are working on, maybe you can share the Timeline with us  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014

- Improved new website

Hi,

that sounds promising, any Timeline you can share with us?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

- Improved new website
Activity: 221
Haha... A few days ago people said the project is dead and they regretted they didn't sell the coins. This is another example of how crypto market can change a lot from one day to another!

I think that's the influence from people that try to do pumps and dumps so they fud a bit, wait for the coin to dip and buy as low as they can, then wait for the coin to return to it's normal pace.
I'm holding SYNX for months now, i rarely see some fuss or hype, and still you see weekly improvements. In the telegram channel you can see the community is very friendly, funny, and everyone is helping each other.
Pages:
Jump to: