Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 30. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Hello guys

I have trouble regarding wallet... 😕 anybody here can help me ?

I started staking correctly and everything was working fine I received 4 time 5 SYNX. I decided to close the wallet and when I started it again, the wallet behave like if it was a new wallet

no coins inside, downloading the blockchain again

asking me if I want to encrypt my wallet whereas I already did encrypt it

m'I safe if I know my address AND my pass phrase to unlock it ?

That sounds a bit weird, did you log into the computer with a different user or something?   Try going Start -> Run and type in %appdata% and look for a Syndicate folder - this is where all the data is, and it varies by user. 

The biggest problem by the sounds of it is that there seems to be a new wallet.dat file, which is bad if you don't have a backup of the one with your coins in it..

pfffff :/ :/ :/
but I simply relaunched the wallet... this is drama :/ :/ because this Syndicate folder that I access using %appdata% is a brand new folder :/ :/
I felt safe as my wallet.dat file was in that folder few days ago...
it looks that by launching the wallet in admin mode on windows, it rewrote and recreated a new wallet. I don't feel its my fault though...
Anyway I can get back the old file (it got propably erased by rewriting the new one on the top) not sure if I'm clear here.

re...
I solved myself my issue by doing a specific search on my computer.
I got lucky enough to find a automatic backup of my wallet in another directory.
It was not on the regular appdata folder that you can acces by tiping %appdata% but on on différent one :
VTRoot/HarddiskVolume5/User/Appdata/Syndicate
Hello guys

I started staking correctly and everything was working fine I received 4 time 5 SYNX. I decided to close the wallet and when I started it again, the wallet behave like if it was a new wallet

That sounds a bit weird, did you log into the computer with a different user or something?   Try going Start -> Run and type in %appdata% and look for a Syndicate folder - this is where all the data is, and it varies by user. 

The biggest problem by the sounds of it is that there seems to be a new wallet.dat file, which is bad if you don't have a backup of the one with your coins in it..

pfffff :/ :/ :/
but I simply relaunched the wallet... this is drama :/ :/ because this Syndicate folder that I access using %appdata% is a brand new folder :/ :/
I felt safe as my wallet.dat file was in that folder few days ago...
it looks that by launching the wallet in admin mode on windows, it rewrote and recreated a new wallet. I don't feel its my fault though...
Anyway I can get back the old file (it got propably erased by rewriting the new one on the top) not sure if I'm clear here.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
Hello guys

Hello guys

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
dear dev's,

can you please list SYNX on this beautiful resource https://masternodes.online/?theme=dark ?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
There is a buy wall on bittrex. This coin is set to pump. Time to buy!

i dont see a buywall and price is trending down...
Activity: 168

Have you tried other exchanges? There's some amount on Cryptopia too.
Activity: 98
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Somebody said the Syndicate Project (SYNX) is dead? Well, it looks pretty alive to me, and if SYNX will continue like this, I have all the reasons to celebrate:

It is alive because developers are smart and handsome and pretty. 
Activity: 615
Anyone know when the Bittrex wallet will be active - been saying "wallet off-line - routine maintenance" for few hours now ?

It looks good again now..   I like SYNX a lot - it's so fast to send coins with it, and the masternodes work really well.
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Somebody said the Syndicate Project (SYNX) is dead? Well, it looks pretty alive to me, and if SYNX will continue like this, I have all the reasons to celebrate:

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Waiting for a dip to buy a little, does anyone know here what was the Initial ico price? Love coins with Masternodes.
Activity: 486
Anyone know when the Bittrex wallet will be active - been saying "wallet off-line - routine maintenance" for few hours now ?
Activity: 238
Haha... A few days ago people said the project is dead and they regretted they didn't sell the coins. This is another example of how crypto market can change a lot from one day to another!

Do you have any idea where did today's pump come from? Was considering to buy some, and in the morning the price surprised me quite a lot.

Could be the overall pumping market maybe. Im not into any pumps anyway. Organic growth is key in my opinion. The faster a coin goes up, the harder is the downfall when there is a pullback and people start cashing out. Glad to see Syndicate prospering though, a good concept with a solid community, thats what every coin needs!
well this coin is being played for quite a long time now and i think those who understand the risk are the one who really holding and waiting for that opportunity they are the people who loves to hold and stake this coin and now they are enjoying how the fruit of waiting brings them aside from the stake rewards the value really gives them decent earnings.

True said! Most of the time holding is worth more than trying to trade when you dont really know what you are doing. Sure of you are constantly monitoring prices and if there are large swings, you can take some profit on the road, but the risk of losses is way higher than just hodling and waiting for the rise that is sooner or later to come. I hodl (stick) to hodling!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Haha... A few days ago people said the project is dead and they regretted they didn't sell the coins. This is another example of how crypto market can change a lot from one day to another!

Do you have any idea where did today's pump come from? Was considering to buy some, and in the morning the price surprised me quite a lot.

Could be the overall pumping market maybe. Im not into any pumps anyway. Organic growth is key in my opinion. The faster a coin goes up, the harder is the downfall when there is a pullback and people start cashing out. Glad to see Syndicate prospering though, a good concept with a solid community, thats what every coin needs!
well this coin is being played for quite a long time now and i think those who understand the risk are the one who really holding and waiting for that opportunity they are the people who loves to hold and stake this coin and now they are enjoying how the fruit of waiting brings them aside from the stake rewards the value really gives them decent earnings.
Activity: 238

Activity: 168

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Activity: 952
glad to see this project become better and better, the community larger and larger, any telegram for our community
Activity: 406
Governance platform it is a good idea to hear people  voice, I hope the community will be better with this. SyndicateLTD best of luck.
Pages:
Jump to: