Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 29. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Depending on the network difficulty and the number of active masternodes, sometimes staking is better and other times masternodes are more rewarding. So what i did is buy 10000 SYNX, run one masternode ( 5K ), and the rest is staking. Now i get an average of 10-15 SYNX daily from staking, and 15-20 SYNX daily from the masternode, but this fluctuates.

Thank you for this info. Good to know.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
Depending on the network difficulty and the number of active masternodes, sometimes staking is better and other times masternodes are more rewarding. So what i did is buy 10000 SYNX, run one masternode ( 5K ), and the rest is staking. Now i get an average of 10-15 SYNX daily from staking, and 15-20 SYNX daily from the masternode, but this fluctuates.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Hello friends. I bought 5,000 Syndicate coins and I want to run MASTERNODS but I wanted to know how many coins it brings on a day? Thanks in advance for the answer.

with 1600 coin it brought me 10 coins per day, you can do some math Wink

you cannot run masternode with 1600 coins...

I know that to run a node you need 5000 coins... but what I meant was : if i get 10 coin per day with 1600 coin staked, I suppose you will get 35 coin per day with 5000 coins staked....

And by the way, I still don't receive anymore coin for staking since 27 of november :/ :/
If anybody has the same problem and/or solved this problem, could be nice to share.

Everything looks good in the wallet (connected currently staking etc etc) but no more rewards :/

Do you have a small number of coins? Perhaps the difficulty went up? I'm staking just fine.
Activity: 56
Not bad guys. I am in
Activity: 135
whats happend with this coin? Their twitter account went silent since 23 november. Did we get scammed?Smiley

Nope, no scam, come and join the community on telegram Wink
Activity: 17
whats happend with this coin? Their twitter account went silent since 23 november. Did we get scammed?Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Everything does look good in the wallet
Hello friends. I bought 5,000 Syndicate coins and I want to run MASTERNODS but I wanted to know how many coins it brings on a day? Thanks in advance for the answer.

I know that to run a node you need 5000 coins... but what I meant was : if i get 10 coin per day with 1600 coin staked, I suppose you will get 35 coin per day with 5000 coins staked....

And by the way, I still don't receive anymore coin for staking since 27 of november :/ :/
If anybody has the same problem and/or solved this problem, could be nice to share.

Everything looks good in the wallet (connected currently staking etc etc) but no more rewards :/
Activity: 168

https://masternodes.pro/stats/synx
Activity: 20

How can i vote?

What do you want to vote for ?

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Activity: 48
any news on the fork?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
How can i vote?
Hello all, here I'm again Smiley

I'm staking and already got rewarded 4 times in 2 days (the 2 first days of my staking carrier)

Since 3 days now, I let my computer open and I got no reward :/. I confirm that the wallet says "staking" on the bottom right corner. That my "wallet is encrypted and currently unlocked for staking only" and that I have "16 active connections to syndicate network" and that "up to date" is displayed too.

I don't know what I'm missing here...

Should I uninstall and re-install ? should i try in an other computer of mine ? (I'm using a VPN on the current staker computer, is this fine ?)

Thank you for reading, and if you have any idea, please let me know Smiley
correct me if i am wrong but before you have a masternode for a coin you actually have to have a coin that worth to be mined. and no offence but i do not see any new feature for this coin to make a crypto asset out of it.

you Read the Whitepaper with the 3 Projects listed? I think if they move in that direction, that could be really interesting.

Are you telling that the WhitePaper of DeepOnion exist ? If its the case could you provide a link please ?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
Folks this a new project and the ICO starts dec 1 and ends dec 31th. This is a very hot project don't be left out.

what are you talking about?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
correct me if i am wrong but before you have a masternode for a coin you actually have to have a coin that worth to be mined. and no offence but i do not see any new feature for this coin to make a crypto asset out of it.

you Read the Whitepaper with the 3 Projects listed? I think if they move in that direction, that could be really interesting.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Pages:
Jump to: