Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 32. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
not far of a masternode of this been buying and staking since September and got to say this is on of the best POS coins i own would say i place this second behind EXCL and infront of ATOM Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Interested in this now that there is a take over. Added a little bag to see where this sleeper goes
Activity: 18
Looks like this "GRAV" hardfork snapshot was just a ploy to try to pump up the price of synx before an exit. I advise not giving your private key to anyone until some information is provided which I suspect it never will be.

Synx is a busted company, I got out in the summer. It's only good for day trading - Buy under 3.5k, sell over 4k. Profit every time.
What do you Mean Exit?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
synx uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp Grin
Activity: 56
Looks like this "GRAV" hardfork snapshot was just a ploy to try to pump up the price of synx before an exit. I advise not giving your private key to anyone until some information is provided which I suspect it never will be.

Synx is a busted company, I got out in the summer. It's only good for day trading - Buy under 3.5k, sell over 4k. Profit every time.
Activity: 94
Activity: 25
I can't seem to run the automatic script succesfully on Ubuntu VPS. Can someone help me out?

At the final step I get:

• Saving config file...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "synx.py", line 301, in
    main()
  File "synx.py", line 297, in main
    setup_masternodes()
  File "synx.py", line 258, in setup_masternodes
    setup_first_masternode()
  File "synx.py", line 191, in setup_first_masternode
    f = open('/home/mn1/.Syndicate/Syndicate.conf', 'w')
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/mn1/.Syndicate/Syndicate.conf'

have you fixed this issue? im having the same problem
any help out there? thx
Nope, did not find a fix Sad
Activity: 257
Merit: 108
Hi guys, just entering Syndicate, was wondering what the normal time was for a transfer from cryptoTia to syndicate wallet. Sort of feels like you have to wait for quite a few hours .
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
when is gravity has its own wallet?  Is it active yet?  Is it on any exchanges
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Hey guys,

I have enough synx for a master node.

Was wondering if I could be added to the slack channel.

Also should I remove my 'add nodes' to get more active connections? I currently have 3.

I appreciate all the help in advance!

You can join the slack here:

https://join.slack.com/t/synxhodl/shared_invite/enQtMjUzMDA2ODc4NDgzLWUyZGU0YzJiYTY4MTMxMWE4MjNkMjYwMTQ1NjFjYWQyMTJiZmEwZGE1MTM5ZTIzNTcyMTAxOWQwYjhlZjY4ZDE
Activity: 14
Hey guys,

I have enough synx for a master node.

Was wondering if I could be added to the slack channel.

Also should I remove my 'add nodes' to get more active connections? I currently have 3.

I appreciate all the help in advance!
Activity: 9
I can't seem to run the automatic script succesfully on Ubuntu VPS. Can someone help me out?

At the final step I get:

• Saving config file...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "synx.py", line 301, in
    main()
  File "synx.py", line 297, in main
    setup_masternodes()
  File "synx.py", line 258, in setup_masternodes
    setup_first_masternode()
  File "synx.py", line 191, in setup_first_masternode
    f = open('/home/mn1/.Syndicate/Syndicate.conf', 'w')
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/home/mn1/.Syndicate/Syndicate.conf'

have you fixed this issue? im having the same problem
any help out there? thx
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
So... I'm trying to calculate the number of coins per day that a mn should generate. With synx there is a block every 60 seconds and 10 coins per block... masternodes get 50%. So if I assume there are 500 mn's on the network it should be:

(86400 / 60 * 10) / 500 = 28.8.

But it's not right... to make it accurate I have to divide that by 1.7.

Anyone know why that is?
Activity: 112
I'm making over 120 connections in few hours without any addnodes...

I have 4 connections after 2 hours... perhaps just needs time
im new i can start master node and what happen to the other bonus coin
Activity: 20

I have 4 connections after 2 hours... perhaps just needs time
Activity: 155
Activity: 20
Hi guys,

is there an updated list of nodes to add to the wallet config?
Or is it preferred to leave the wallet to find nodes on it's own?

Activity: 155
Guys, how to limit the max connections? After few hours my wallet makes more then 120. I want to set them under 20.

maxconnections=number in syndicate.conf doesn't work.

Activity: 9
hi guys! has the reward decreased from the masternode? mine have to be restarted twice by node-share  to reconnect to the network. now im connected im only getting 1 reward per day (3 days passed) is this normal? if so will be content. I love this coin, been part of its Resurrection couple of months ago, and i can see the devs have been busy! I dont want to abandon this coin as it actually trying to solve problem and have potential long term not like other masternode coin.  thanks! love you guys!

Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

How do extract the Private key from the windows wallet?

Come on, man, just google "extract private key from wallet". There is hundreds of step by step instructions, they are the same for most every coin.
Pages:
Jump to: