Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 33. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
I was able to buy SYNX last night, and in my account it says that it is "out of Maintenance" if this helps...
Tough luck, you will have to wait till the maintenance done.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I've written down my private key from my synx wallet.  So whenever the gravity wallet comes out I'll be ready to grab my coins.  Will continue to stake my synx though.

How do extract the Private key from the windows wallet?
Activity: 56
Does anyone know what coused the price to plunge so much?

Many went into BTC because they expected a fork for the 16. Nov. In the last days people also thought BCH could become the new major currency --> much volume was transferred from BTC to BCH and you were able tor profit much profit my moving your coins.
Activity: 6
seems both cryptopia and brittex take the SYNX wallet office, can't deposit...... Cry

Same here.  Can't deposit or withdraw from Bittrex or Cryptopia.  Any idea if devs are looking into this?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Where can I download the GRAV  Wallet, so i can get hold on my GRAV coins ?

Has anyone completed this?
Activity: 9
Hello there,

I have a problem with synx wallet. Its almost 4 days that my wallet is stuck and is not synchronizing with network its always loading but nothing is happening i run also masternode.

Can anyone help me what to do ?

Regards
KCW
Activity: 13
seems both cryptopia and brittex take the SYNX wallet office, can't deposit...... Cry
Activity: 2
Hi SYNX community
Is anyone having trouble withdrawing SYNX from cryptopia? I am getting an invalid address message!
Cheers

Me too, can't withdraw from cryptopia today. Just said invalid address.

Happening with me too, any one got any update on this.
KCW
Activity: 13
Hi SYNX community
Is anyone having trouble withdrawing SYNX from cryptopia? I am getting an invalid address message!
Cheers

Me too, can't withdraw from cryptopia today. Just said invalid address.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Does anyone know what coused the price to plunge so much?
Why is there the GRAV fork at all? What about a whitepaper?
Activity: 108
Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Where can I find the sydicate slack channel?

https://join.slack.com/t/synxhodl/shared_invite/enQtMjUzMDA2ODc4NDgzLWUyZGU0YzJiYTY4MTMxMWE4MjNkMjYwMTQ1NjFjYWQyMTJiZmEwZGE1MTM5ZTIzNTcyMTAxOWQwYjhlZjY4ZDE

This is the SYNX HODL channel, but the devs are more active in their telegram channel. Which I don't use, because I don't like that it uses my phone number. lol

Telegram channel here: https://t.me/syndicateLTD

How can I calculate staking rewards vs masternode rewards? I got some numbers after typing in `getstakinginfo` but what next? I have 15k synx and want to know which will be more profitable. Thanks

For masternodes estimates try - https://masternodes.pro/

Where can I find the sydicate slack channel?
Activity: 3
How can I calculate staking rewards vs masternode rewards? I got some numbers after typing in `getstakinginfo` but what next? I have 15k synx and want to know which will be more profitable. Thanks
Activity: 157
Hi all, is it just me or has synx stake gone really down, was getting every day or second day and know 5 days and no stake?

I think the difficulty may have gone up with people acquiring for gravity drop. I am getting less stakes right now as well. It is kind of random though anyway. Sometimes I get three, sometimes I get one, occasionally I get no stakes for the day.

I thought it was just me, been 4 days and no stake Sad

I think it's more people buying AND staking which "takes away" rewards from block generation... more people fighting for the reward. I was experiencing the same thing... more rewards before GRAV announcement, but declined after.

I know the answer buy more and that is what I did but it is stuck on cryptopia is says invalid address, just my luck :-D

Man this crypto life is tough
Activity: 59
Hi all, is it just me or has synx stake gone really down, was getting every day or second day and know 5 days and no stake?

I think the difficulty may have gone up with people acquiring for gravity drop. I am getting less stakes right now as well. It is kind of random though anyway. Sometimes I get three, sometimes I get one, occasionally I get no stakes for the day.

I think it's more people buying AND staking which "takes away" rewards from block generation... more people fighting for the reward. I was experiencing the same thing... more rewards before GRAV announcement, but declined after.
Activity: 157
Hi SYNX community
Cheers
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I've written down my private key from my synx wallet.  So whenever the gravity wallet comes out I'll be ready to grab my coins.  Will continue to stake my synx though.
Activity: 8

Pages:
Jump to: