Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYNX] SYNDICATE Coin | Business Hub, Masternodes, PoS - page 34. (Read 55985 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Hi all, is it just me or has synx stake gone really down, was getting every day or second day and know 5 days and no stake?

I think the difficulty may have gone up with people acquiring for gravity drop. I am getting less stakes right now as well. It is kind of random though anyway. Sometimes I get three, sometimes I get one, occasionally I get no stakes for the day.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Hi all, is it just me or has synx stake gone really down, was getting every day or second day and know 5 days and no stake?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Congrats on the snapshot and the gravity team.  i'm going to continue to stake my SYNX and also claim my gravity coins when they are available.

me too ! like both of them Smiley

staking fine! Wink cant wait for gravity ...
Whats going on with Syndicate right now? I sent them a message on the 29th October on facebook but no reply, also sent them an email that day but the email was sent back undelivered. Also their twitter has no update since July. I am wondering are they still in business. Can anybody shed any light on them?

Did you send to the correct accounts? A new team has taken over the coin, and so there's a new twitter and such.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What is up with this MOFO coin! I send SYNX to my Cryptopia account over 3 days ago and still it is not on my trading account!!

These MTF been scamming from day 1 i think and Grav looks just like another one of the scams so we hold the coins while they dump or what??
Activity: 35
Whats going on with Syndicate right now? I sent them a message on the 29th October on facebook but no reply, also sent them an email that day but the email was sent back undelivered. Also their twitter has no update since July. I am wondering are they still in business. Can anybody shed any light on them?
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Not sure what you guys are complaining about. You're getting free coins, and both coins will continue to receive development.

Seems like a win-win. Keep your coins!

I hope so. As long as SYNX doesn't get abandoned in favor of gravity I'll be super happy with this project. Hopefully the team has enough time to keep updated on both.

I think that's part of the strategy on not releasing GRAV for a while. They probably want to show that SYNX is still alive in order to prevent dumping of either project. Which is probably a good idea. Look what happened to SPR with Helium. Spreadcoin was clearly abandoned, so everyone got out, myself included. Looking forward to a bright future for both SYNX and GRAV.

To the moon!  Wink
Not sure what you guys are complaining about. You're getting free coins, and both coins will continue to receive development.

Seems like a win-win. Keep your coins!

I hope so. As long as SYNX doesn't get abandoned in favor of gravity I'll be super happy with this project. Hopefully the team has enough time to keep updated on both.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Congrats on the snapshot and the gravity team.  i'm going to continue to stake my SYNX and also claim my gravity coins when they are available.
Activity: 48
Where can I find ur WP??
Activity: 29
Hi, I did setup a SYNX masternode about 3 days ago and got 3 rounds of reward. Is it normal or should I get the reward more often? The status of 'My Master Nodes' in the wallet is 'Not in the masternode list' but I got the reward about once a day anyway.

Thank you,

I set up my MN 12 days ago and got 17 rewards so far. Sometimes 4 times a day, sometimes not one for 3 days.
Also a bit strange (or not?) is that I mostly get 5.0 SYNX, but also 5.05 and once 5.00005 Wink
My ROI so far is ~50% per year.. lets see how this goes.

Activity: 1
Hi, I did setup a SYNX masternode about 3 days ago and got 3 rounds of reward. Is it normal or should I get the reward more often? The status of 'My Master Nodes' in the wallet is 'Not in the masternode list' but I got the reward about once a day anyway.

Thank you,
Activity: 6
Hi, Why is the block explorer doesn't work and contains old data ?
tgz
Activity: 26
ROI today is around 116% - 125% annual, looking at:
masternodes.pro
-and-
https://scrypto.io/directory/directory/masternodes?filter=roi
-
Price action just proved that it reaches close to 200% when SYNX = $0.42

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/365950932359446529/377282928805281794/SYNX_logo.png
Activity: 134
This is promising project, which inclucde masternodes. Masternode is great feature and is a hot-trend recent months in the crypto world. How about ROI for Synx masternode? Thanks all.
tgz
Activity: 26
Snapshot/Countdown timer being off is not a reason to abandon project. Bitcoin can't track blocks on their forks much better when the block times change.

Looks like a new wallet was posted AND explorer is back online.  *Nice*

I like to compare coins over at masternodes.pro
SYNX is a coin listed on that site. There is a problem with the graphics for SYNX in that it is black on a black background and does not show up. I tweaked the image from SYNX's explorer site to help make it show up at a smaller size. I posted it on their discord/general thread but they are looking for it to be hosted somewhere like github. If sLTD approves of it, it could be set as your gethub avitar and hosted from there.
Activity: 3
it's "repairwallet". Just type "help" to get the list of all the available commands if you're not sure.

Thank you!!!  that worked.  Grin  my coins are back!!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
information is very useful, we are together forward and introduce this coin to the world may this coin stay alive and provide many advantages

Agree with you! I believe in this project
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
it's "repairwallet". Just type "help" to get the list of all the available commands if you're not sure.
Activity: 3
i tried to send my coins from my wallet to my bittrex account.
i did it on 10/30/2017 but now it says conflicted and it says that i tried to send it on 10/13/2017
so my coins are  not in my wallet anymore and they have no been sent to my bittrex account.
any help would be great.

Date: 10/13/2017 19:32
To: ShBRgq9i9RKyzZgxvmE1GtRm2pV5HVqx8x
Debit: -4271.58 SYNX
Transaction fee: -0.00022616 SYNX
Net amount: -4271.58022616 SYNX
Transaction ID: 951088b126746251cea8c89d8ad81fd1268f548272cc9303f39dd9cf7ad32b56-000

Go to console and type walletrepair and restart the wallet.
Enjoy you coins back.

14:28:04

Welcome to the Syndicate RPC console.
Use up and down arrows to navigate history, and Ctrl-L to clear screen.
Type help for an overview of available commands.

14:29:01

walletrepair

14:29:01

Method not found (code -32601)
Pages:
Jump to: