Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin - page 13. (Read 266700 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 05, 2014, 11:22:40 AM
can't download the v2 from the OP in China,something goes wrong with the link

连接被重置

载入页面时到服务器的连接被重置。

此站点暂时不可用或者太忙。请稍后再试。
    如果您无法载入任何页面,请检查您计算机的网络连接。
    如果您的计算机或网络受到防火墙或者代理服务器的保护,请确认 Firefox 已被授权访问网络。

I added a second link to the OP, try this one: Windows V2 Wallet
thanks,mega is good
the wallet crashed.

EXCEPTION:St13runtime_error

Just start again the wallet.
already restarted several times,the same.
btw:my os is win7 64bit

Ok, the installer crash or the wallet?
launch the wallet / installer with Administrator Privileges. (right click > run as administrator)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 05, 2014, 11:20:16 AM
Everyone who left TAC because of the infinite supply curve, we are going to invite back after the fork as well.

I believe Andy has compiled a list, I will be helping with contacting everyone when we are ready to go.
Everyone who left TAC because of the scam,you are part of the scam.

How old are you, 14?

The community approached the dev a few months ago asking to get rid of block reward voting and unlimited supply, he didn't listen, all our investors dumped.

On top of that the dev was dumping cheap coins on the exchanges driving the price down further.

We are saving this coin with good management and the right infrastructure.

Smiley

Do you admit that your team including you tried to defend the scam when the stolen money was disclosed?
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
September 05, 2014, 11:16:58 AM
Everyone who left TAC because of the infinite supply curve, we are going to invite back after the fork as well.

I believe Andy has compiled a list, I will be helping with contacting everyone when we are ready to go.

How old are you, 14?

The community approached the dev a few months ago asking to get rid of block reward voting and unlimited supply, he didn't listen, all our investors dumped.

On top of that the dev was dumping cheap coins on the exchanges driving the price down further.

We are saving this coin with good management and the right infrastructure.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
September 05, 2014, 11:16:33 AM

This must be noob nirvana. Best soap on the net. Popcorn done, seat taken.
September 05, 2014, 11:03:16 AM

www.dashpay.io
September 05, 2014, 10:59:21 AM

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
September 05, 2014, 10:55:38 AM

连接被重置

载入页面时到服务器的连接被重置。

此站点暂时不可用或者太忙。请稍后再试。

thanks,mega is good
the wallet crashed.

already restarted several times,the same.
btw:my os is win7 64bit
www.dashpay.io
September 05, 2014, 10:54:28 AM
We are trying to develop TAC, create a communications platform, it's very exciting  Smiley

Except youre not developers and you havent developed any of TAC. The developer developed it all. The guy youre trying to force stop developing it. Dont you remember?

More n00b accounts  Roll Eyes

There is a team of developers here, the main dev stopped developing a long time ago.

The wallet, the optimised miner, our new server and infrastructure, the forum, faucet, new website.  It's all been handled by the existing team.

We have fixed all the issues with the code and added a more traditional supply curve, that was the first development piece.

After the fork we have lots of new ideas to turn TAC into a communications platform  Wink

After we have fresh investment and fresh blood coming into TAC, we can sit down and speak with the community on where everybody would like to go.

Smiley
September 05, 2014, 10:50:06 AM

连接被重置

载入页面时到服务器的连接被重置。

此站点暂时不可用或者太忙。请稍后再试。

thanks,mega is good
the wallet crashed.

September 05, 2014, 10:43:56 AM
So,let's wait for the final death of tac ,which should have died weeks before. Grin Grin
Activity: 17
September 05, 2014, 10:41:21 AM
We are trying to develop TAC, create a communications platform, it's very exciting  Smiley

Except youre not developers and you havent developed any of TAC. The developer developed it all. The guy youre trying to force stop developing it. Dont you remember?

Ignition75,nobody will trust your team any longer,since you were part of the scam team.
Activity: 27
September 05, 2014, 10:39:00 AM

September 05, 2014, 10:34:43 AM
I am glad to see both sides fighting here,I support neither of them.None of them is honest.
September 05, 2014, 10:21:17 AM
Something goes wrong with v2 wallet,everytime I closed it ,it crashed.
Activity: 25
September 05, 2014, 10:15:38 AM
I have never seen so many Chinese sock puppet accounts in my entire life.

Keep up the excellent work for V2.0 team, crypto needs less scammy devs.
www.dashpay.io
September 05, 2014, 10:11:02 AM
Ok so much spamming going on dont know who believe thanks you

This is crazy. TalkTeam you should be ashamed of yourself. It doesn't really get much sadder than this.

jelt14 - if you can't work out what is the real talkcoin, please don't download anything until you've worked it out. Better to not use it for a while than to take a fake wallet.

btw I am @The_K_meister on twitter have a look. Theres just no chance with my profile I'd be trying to trick some newbies in an altcoin scam!!  Smiley
Or you've got this anonymous guy and his friends, who won't give out either his real name or his real bitcointalk account.

Actually that's why nobody understand the relationship between the blog and your username as you have been only involved in unknown shitcoins where even noobie wouldn't go...  (your expertise/opinion regarding coin strategy looks totally irrelevant if  we look at the past posts of your username... so basically no matter how famous you are... you are clearly a noob as far as altcoin are concerned) Grin

Sorry but here, like for mtgox stunt, you are only advertising yourself and your own interest (hence having something to write on your blog...).
And you wanting 5tac/reward is just searching an easy way to cash out while killing the coin at the same time (and killing the profit from every other talkcoin supporter and clearly you are even not one of them)

Actually you should be ashamed of using your "fame" to scam people into your 5tac reward plot which would kill the coin.

+1
September 05, 2014, 10:09:40 AM

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
So the original, official talkcoin thread above is being put back into use. The only official wallet is at http://talkcoin.org.

Any posts advertising the "v2" wallet are fake, including in the OP. download at your peril.

Ok cheerleader, enough !

This link is dangerous. I haven't this warning before.

www.dashpay.io
September 05, 2014, 10:08:24 AM

TALKCOIN V2.0 MANDATORY UPDATE

Please ensure sure you update to the V2.0 wallet before block #465,100 / Monday 8th September.

Talkcoin v2.0 Windows: link

Talkcoin v2.0 Mac: link

Source: https://github.com/Talkcoin-Team/talkcoin

Release Notes:

• Removed block reward voting and implement hard cap of 48m TAC with halving every 1.5 million blocks

• Removed dev fund* voting, fixed dev fund to 3% of mining reward, all funds sent to: ToZLw9DGGw2e6USazXQNY25YpdiUDwMNpM

• Reduce chat fees** and redirect to: TwdzYBNxCHzWwSiuDb7TgMjQxMLbGeVswM

Full source changes for v2.0 can be found here: https://github.com/Talkcoin-Team/talkcoin/commits/master-0.8

*Dev fund will now be made public and used only to pay for actual development, promotions, giveaways or any other activity people are doing to add value to Talkcoin.

**Due to the hardfork Chat fees won't be destroyed to reduce the supply.  Instead all chat fees will be given back to the community through faucets and giveaways.

Bump.
www.dashpay.io
September 05, 2014, 10:07:09 AM
a few months?you will get enough money and leave the community for sure by that time! don't try to fool us!

What money?

The dev has been dumping hidden coins from the start, TAC has never had a chance to grow and flourish.

You speak like you are poor penny pinchers who only have theft on the mind.

September 05, 2014, 10:03:53 AM

连接被重置

载入页面时到服务器的连接被重置。

此站点暂时不可用或者太忙。请稍后再试。

thanks,mega is good
the wallet crashed.