Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin - page 15. (Read 266700 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 05, 2014, 04:45:11 AM
So 100% of nVidia miners and 30% of AMD miners use a product of a well known scammer ? Such a bad state for all cryptoworld LOL.
djm I understand why do they hate you, but should I make a call in the nVidia thread for your supporters to go here and spam this tiny thread to death ?  To call you a well known scammer is just going too far for miners in general. I will report this case.

So we have an official member of the takeover team suggesting bringing in a large group of unrelated outsiders to "spam this tiny thread to death" ?

Am I imagining this?

What ? I'm not even in the team. Where do you get this bluff?

Aizen

Er... I get it from the "official" announcements of your team:

The Talkcoin Team:

TalkTeam   - Project Manager
djm34       - Lead Developer
Bushstar    - Core Development Consultant
crz           - Graphic Design / Branding
karimdr2    - System Administrator / IT Architect
Nyterax     - Marketing and Promotions
AizenSou   - Investor / Technical Analyst
Ignition75  - Investor / Business Development

This is getting so weird it's almost trippy.
You're now pretending you were never part of the team?

I see you've just changed the OP to remove your name from the team.
Is this to pretend you're a "community voice", or deserting the sinking ship?

I'm not in the team anymore due to personal matters. I guess Andy forgets to change the ANN, but the OP should be correct. I will ask Andy to change the ANN later.

Smiley Busted!
You should stop posting before you make you and your team look any more dishonest.

>>What ? I'm not even in the team. Where do you get this bluff?

Its strange because it was only 1 or 2 weeks ago that you announced you had joined the team, and since then youve been spamming posts every day about the team on this forum. Now youve just flatly denied being part of the team. Hmmm.

Activity: 693
Merit: 500
September 05, 2014, 03:36:25 AM
Talkcoin dev & accomplices continues dump coins stolen without shame.....You have the face very hard to defend a thief
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2014, 03:20:32 AM
I'm not in the team anymore due to personal matters. I guess Andy forgets to change the ANN, but the OP should be correct. I will ask Andy to change the ANN later.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 05, 2014, 02:45:10 AM
So 100% of nVidia miners and 30% of AMD miners use a product of a well known scammer ? Such a bad state for all cryptoworld LOL.
djm I understand why do they hate you, but should I make a call in the nVidia thread for your supporters to go here and spam this tiny thread to death ?  To call you a well known scammer is just going too far for miners in general. I will report this case.

So we have an official member of the takeover team suggesting bringing in a large group of unrelated outsiders to "spam this tiny thread to death" ?

Am I imagining this?

Aizen

Er... I get it from the "official" announcements of your team:

The Talkcoin Team:

TalkTeam   - Project Manager
djm34       - Lead Developer
Bushstar    - Core Development Consultant
crz           - Graphic Design / Branding
karimdr2    - System Administrator / IT Architect
Nyterax     - Marketing and Promotions
AizenSou   - Investor / Technical Analyst
Ignition75  - Investor / Business Development

This is getting so weird it's almost trippy.
You're now pretending you were never part of the team?

I see you've just changed the OP to remove your name from the team.
Is this to pretend you're a "community voice", or deserting the sinking ship?

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 05, 2014, 02:29:20 AM
we leave the thread and let you get the money with tac v2 scam? 3% is ridiculous,just by changing the code from the real dev's work.
just a Burglar you are! the community will never Let you do it!  
change the tax fee to 1% or being kicked out of the community,you decide it.
Listen, 3% is a reasonable figure as we have a lot of plans for the coin and the address will be publicly audited.
It's over, move on, we are forking to V2.0.
I'm sure Andy and the team will be available on IRC after the fork to discuss the future with the community, right now, we are busy ensuring a smooth transition.
Thanks  Smiley

Ignition75 youre not taking our coin. Its over now. give it up. And close the door on your way out.

September 05, 2014, 02:29:02 AM

@djm34 &Ignition75  well known scamer in the forum! I will never trust you guys.   Roll Eyes

Am I imagining this?

k-meister I don't care how popular you are, but since you showed the new team your support at first, and then switch side so fast for your own interest, you're such a pathetic person. I have tried to analysis this case as an outsider here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8666499

You just ignore it. There're no point discussing that matter with you anymore.

Thanks for the update, its great to see the coin being taken over and looked after and I’m sure everyone appreciates your effort.

Regards,

Aizen
September 05, 2014, 02:15:50 AM

@djm34 &Ignition75  well known scamer in the forum! I will never trust you guys.   Roll Eyes

Am I imagining this?

September 05, 2014, 01:57:54 AM

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
September 05, 2014, 01:33:59 AM
Poloniex have just made their position clear: they don't do hostile takeovers and they're not switching to v2

Sorry for the large letters, but the "team" will try to drown this message out in their spam.

I have seen this "bad" news for the "new team"...they will play with themselves in the next!
September 05, 2014, 01:29:14 AM
Poloniex have just made their position clear: they don't do hostile takeovers and they're not switching to v2

Sorry for the large letters, but the "team" will try to drown this message out in their spam.

Activity: 323
September 05, 2014, 01:24:31 AM
At this point the takeover team have flooded the forum so much with their spam that they have mostly drowned out the community's voice, which is against them.

indeed they have done! I see.

I'm mailing you about the talkcoin hostile takeover, which they are now calling “v2”. The last chance to do anything about it is now.

At this point the takeover team have flooded the forum so much with their spam that they have mostly drowned out the community's voice, which is against them.

They accelerated their hardfork to this Monday so they can avoid people having any debate about it.

To see the bad stuff these people have been up to, please read my report of it here. Sorry its so long, but I had to get the details and the evidence in:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8640617

The only chance to avoid losing the coin is to make your voice heard on the forum (and not to download their wallet).

If peoples protests can be heard over their spam the pools/exchanges won't implement the hardfork, it's as simple as that.

So it's up to you how it goes.

To sum up the choice you have:

Going with the hardfork means giving control to the takeover team. They have no developers. They didn't develop any of the coin. They have no talented members at all and the current dev will stop working on it. They had to pay someone else to make this takeover build. They changed the code to steal all the coins being destroyed in the genesis block and move them into their own wallet. They are only taking over to remove your vote on the number of mined coins, because they are a group of miners wanting to mine more blocks for themselves. By forcing the mining of 2 milion new blocks per month the percentage holding you have will disappear, with the miners sucking up the value of your investment. Nobody wants to buy these 2 million coins and there is no chance of anything other than coin collapse.

To stay with the current code & developer:
We will have mined coins reduced to 650k per month (5 per block) so the price will immediately leap back towards normal.
We will have the dev who created the entire coin still looking after it and working on new features.
He will let the community decide on important matters such as block reward changes. The takeover team have made it clear they will not. 
Plus there will be myself working as a developer. And I will be helping with PR. I'm regularly on TV talking about bitcoin, and many of the most influential newspapers/TV/websites in the world regularly ask my opinions on bitcoin matters.

The next 24-48 hours are critical and if you care about keeping the coin, you need to make some noise on the forum right now. If they drown you out, simply post again.

Kolin
Twitter: @The_K_meister

Activity: 402
September 05, 2014, 01:20:47 AM
no words to the  Ignition75 (sockpuppet of djm34),just leave this thread  and discuss in the new thread for the community.
in fact,this is not a official thread,just created by a fake account called @talkteam lol.andy is just a PR manage worked for @talkcoin but for now he is going to earn money by making the v2 version, isn't it?This is ridiculous & Unbelievable!
Activity: 333
September 05, 2014, 01:12:19 AM
a few months?you will get enough money and leave the community for sure by that time! don't try to fool us!
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io
September 05, 2014, 12:54:37 AM
Andy (Talkteam) is on a flight at the moment, he will be landing soon, he has already spoken to the exchanges so I'm not sure where you are getting this from.

I'll wait for him to get settled and check the ANN to ensure we don't have crossed wires.
email from poloniex.you can send a email too if you don't trust me.

There are many support staff at Poloniex, Andy has already spoken to Busoni, and the other exchanges.

Give it a few months, you'll be very happy with your TAC once you see what we have planned for this coin.

We are all adults with our own money and mining farms, we don't need to steal a few TAC here and there, there's no need to keep calling us thieves.

Personally, I can't see why the original developer can't join us after we fork, however Talkteam (Andy) will be managing the coin and ultimately, it's his decision.

The dev got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, but he's still a bright kid, he just needs a little direction and in my book, everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

Exciting times ahead for TAC v2.0  Wink

September 05, 2014, 12:47:32 AM
Andy (Talkteam) is on a flight at the moment, he will be landing soon, he has already spoken to the exchanges so I'm not sure where you are getting this from.

I'll wait for him to get settled and check the ANN to ensure we don't have crossed wires.
email from poloniex.you can send a email too if you don't trust me.
3% is not a reasonable figure of course!
all you have done is paying for a new scam V2 version,just so so,has it cost you 1 btc?
www.dashpay.io
September 05, 2014, 12:25:23 AM

September 04, 2014, 11:57:47 PM
It takes a lot to convince me to back a hostile takeover, and I haven't seen very compelling evidence. Nothing to worry about.
---the reply from the Poloniex.

djm34,you guy play with yourself!
www.dashpay.io
September 04, 2014, 11:43:17 PM
we leave the thread and let you get the money with tac v2 scam? 3% is ridiculous,just by changing the code from the real dev's work.

Listen, 3% is a reasonable figure as we have a lot of plans for the coin and the address will be publicly audited.

Don't even pretend you have more than a couple of bag holders that want to dump backing you, why don't you go find some other thread to spam?

It's over, move on, we are forking to V2.0.

I'm sure Andy and the team will be available on IRC after the fork to discuss the future with the community, right now, we are busy ensuring a smooth transition.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 252
I am looking for a dev!
September 04, 2014, 11:33:32 PM
to:<[email protected]>; contact <[email protected]>; admin <[email protected]>; support <[email protected]>

hi
I am writing to you and tell you the truth about TalkCoin,  the v2 version is not a official wallet version,the most member of the community will refuse to update it. hope you not update it too.I have some TAC yet,I don't want it becomes a useless coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.new#new
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talkcointaken-over-by-communitynew-featuresopen-sourcefairtransparent-767634  
new wallet will be made by the original dev supervised by the community,the new version will be a more clean version.with no found to the dev and the fee is totally destroyed ;
rather than the v2 version with 3% tax fee as the found of the new team,and others fee sent to their wallet too.
in fact,The so called new taken over team and the community are completely opposite.

Best regards!
edit: please tweet  @bittrexexchange @poloniex too  about this.

The dev was stealing coins, the Project Manager kicked him off the project.  The code has been cleaned up and we are proceeding with the hard fork, please stop being a drama queen.  

Why don't you and the Scamdev start a new coin?

Call it Genesis Coin and you can "destroy" as many coins as you like in the genesis block, then dump them on the market for 500 sat again...

Roll Eyes
lol,you v2 scamer just made a copied talkcoin , could you get 3% block reward and other fees?
really surprised by you shameless guys. you will never make a success with the v2 scam version.no one of the community will give you a chance,and the new investor will be prevented too,I am sure of that.
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
September 04, 2014, 11:23:04 PM
Pages:
Jump to: