Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin - page 16. (Read 266700 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.dashpay.io
September 04, 2014, 11:06:20 PM
to:<[email protected]>; contact <[email protected]>; admin <[email protected]>; support <[email protected]>

hi
I am writing to you and tell you the truth about TalkCoin,  the v2 version is not a official wallet version,the most member of the community will refuse to update it. hope you not update it too.I have some TAC yet,I don't want it becomes a useless coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.new#new
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talkcointaken-over-by-communitynew-featuresopen-sourcefairtransparent-767634  
new wallet will be made by the original dev supervised by the community,the new version will be a more clean version.with no found to the dev and the fee is totally destroyed ;
rather than the v2 version with 3% tax fee as the found of the new team,and others fee sent to their wallet too.
in fact,The so called new taken over team and the community are completely opposite.

Best regards!
edit: please tweet  @bittrexexchange @poloniex too  about this.

The dev was stealing coins, the Project Manager kicked him off the project.  The code has been cleaned up and we are proceeding with the hard fork, please stop being a drama queen.  

Why don't you and the Scamdev start a new coin?

Call it Genesis Coin and you can "destroy" as many coins as you like in the genesis block, then dump them on the market for 500 sat again...

Roll Eyes
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
September 04, 2014, 11:01:15 PM
to:<[email protected]>; contact <[email protected]>; admin <[email protected]>; support <[email protected]>

hi
I am writing to you and tell you the truth about TalkCoin,  the v2 version is not a official wallet version,the most member of the community will refuse to update it. hope you not update it too.I have some TAC yet,I don't want it becomes a useless coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619210.new#new
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talkcointaken-over-by-communitynew-featuresopen-sourcefairtransparent-767634  
new wallet will be made by the original dev supervised by the community,the new version will be a more clean version.with no found to the dev and the fee is totally destroyed ;
rather than the v2 version with 3% tax fee as the found of the new team,and others fee sent to their wallet too.
in fact,The so called new taken over team and the community are completely opposite.

Best regards!
edit: please tweet  @bittrexexchange @poloniex too  about this.
Activity: 333
September 04, 2014, 10:40:37 PM
plz write email to the exchange and pools ,prevent the scam from the new team.we have no time left.
for a real future of TalkCoin.it should be taken over by the community but not the so called "new team",you see ,they are just multi account from one person,he is going to take over the nice coin by himself.

bittrex:   [email protected]
poloniex: [email protected]
bittrex: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/richiela-96390
poloniex: [email protected]
dwarfpool: [email protected]
xhash: [email protected]
nonce-pool :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nonce-pool-259723
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
September 04, 2014, 10:31:46 PM
you guys just one person,   djm34 and Ignition75
djm is your name, with 34 is your age.
Ignition is your papa's name and 75 is his age.
isn't it?

You forgot me, I'm upset  Embarrassed
sshhh you are most likely  a 2 years old baby and since baby is used a lot by chinese: you are a 2 years old chinese baby  Grin
Activity: 364
September 04, 2014, 09:40:47 PM
you guys just one person,   djm34 and Ignition75
isn't it?

You forgot me, I'm upset  Embarrassed
www.dashpay.io
September 04, 2014, 09:38:15 PM
Andy (TalkTeam) is the project manager and has been since day 1.  Bump.

Windows wallet link and OP updated.

TALKCOIN V2.0 MANDATORY UPDATE

Please ensure sure you update to the V2.0 wallet before block #465,100 / Monday 8th September.

Talkcoin v2.0 Windows: link

Talkcoin v2.0 Mac: link

Source: https://github.com/Talkcoin-Team/talkcoin

Release Notes:

• Removed block reward voting and implement hard cap of 48m TAC with halving every 1.5 million blocks

• Removed dev fund* voting, fixed dev fund to 3% of mining reward, all funds sent to: ToZLw9DGGw2e6USazXQNY25YpdiUDwMNpM

• Reduce chat fees** and redirect to: TwdzYBNxCHzWwSiuDb7TgMjQxMLbGeVswM

Full source changes for v2.0 can be found here: https://github.com/Talkcoin-Team/talkcoin/commits/master-0.8

*Dev fund will now be made public and used only to pay for actual development, promotions, giveaways or any other activity people are doing to add value to Talkcoin.

**Due to the hardfork Chat fees won't be destroyed to reduce the supply.  Instead all chat fees will be given back to the community through faucets and giveaways.

September 04, 2014, 09:37:52 PM
you guys just one person,   djm34 and Ignition75
isn't it?
September 04, 2014, 09:35:04 PM
Quote from: Talkcoin on September 04, 2014, 03:25:59 PM
Hi,
I am the original developer. I am always developping and I will propose a new version without the dev fund. I don't want to spend time to argue with them because I know they have no skill and no knowledge, they are just pathetic. I coded everything alone and there is no comment and no support. They can't take over this project in a good way.

I will publish a new wallet without the dev fund, block reward: 5 TAC, all fees will really be destroyed in the genesis block and with some new features that I am developping.
I have seen this on the new thread,  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talkcointaken-over-by-communitynew-featuresopen-sourcefairtransparent-767634  it's a good sight i think,we just need a wallet like this, no fund,and the all fees will really be destroyed in the genesis block and with some new features ,isn't it?
you guys so called the new team made a v2 version with a too high  tax rate (3%)and all fee will send to you own wallet,isn't it?you can't win the game,all the community will abandon you guys.   goodby!  The robbers & The thieves!
the new team is shamless than the old dev,I am sure of that.
we should support the new thread created by the @catchcoin.  all the decision should be dicided by the community.not by djm34 and Ignition75 .
 even don't know the v2 version. it's invalid and worthless .
www.dashpay.io
September 04, 2014, 09:26:25 PM
Hi,
I am the original developer. I am always developping and I will propose a new version without the dev fund. I don't want to spend time to argue with them because I know they have no skill and no knowledge, they are just pathetic. I coded everything alone and there is no comment and no support. They can't take over this project in a good way.

I will publish a new wallet without the dev fund, block reward: 5 TAC, all fees will really be destroyed in the genesis block and with some new features that I am developping.
I have seen this on the new thread,  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/talkcointaken-over-by-communitynew-featuresopen-sourcefairtransparent-767634  it's a good sight i think,we just need a wallet like this, no fund,and the all fees will really be destroyed in the genesis block and with some new features ,isn't it?
you guys so called the new team made a v2 version with a too high  tax rate (3%)and all fee will send to you own wallet,isn't it?you can't win the game,all the community will abandon you guys.   goodby!  The robbers & The thieves!

The dev has already tried this tactic with V1, a custom ECDSA key was provided in creation of the genesis block which could have been generated from a working address key pair, which means a private key is possible for the genesis block.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

This has been fixed for V2.0, there is no theft going on, just people who care about TAC and want a fair and equitable coin.

Activity: 402
September 04, 2014, 08:45:47 PM
Hi,

Activity: 402
September 04, 2014, 08:39:12 PM
talkcoin not develop without the support and dve community development. Now is who is going to take over talkcoin in order to have future development. Previous unpleasant things have happened, can not change, trust and cooperation is now more needed, if only for their own interests to take over talkcoin, it will die soon talkcoin. Anyway I think we still need talkcoin dve development of ideas, but also need talkcoin team of marketing, the need to monitor the community, of course talkcoin need a real leader. Only consensus is the only way out, do not blame each other.

Must be and echo, echo, echo in here.  Roll Eyes

What do you know? Smiley
An innovative roadmap is in preparation, we are actually doing a feasibility study for not giving false promises. Now we can move forward, we have been constrained by the 1st dev who rejected any kind of comunication with us !
HUH? I was merely being humorous because the poster I quoted posted exactly the same message twice 14 minutes apart. Chill out.
he is a Chinese i am sure ,just use a google trans  because he is not good at English. but,he is a real member of the community,he is angry with the nonsence argument,so ,don't laugh at him.be quiet.post some constructive  comments.
www.dashpay.io
September 04, 2014, 06:22:18 PM
Could you write in english, please
The community want read english in this thread, you have a subforum  Wink

Thanks dev for your update!
Halving is a good news for holders
Sorry for rus language, but the Lead Developer is Djm34 and he is rus. That's why I'm asked on russian.

Where do you get the information that djm is rus ? LOL
No LOL) I'm Member on russian BTC forum https://forum.btcsec.com/
Do you know Agran from QORA ? Ask him.
djm34 is russian
lol, this morning I was Japenese, yesterday Chinese, now Russian  Grin
(Even though I read all Nicholas Gogol, I am not russian...)

Grin Is that so extraordinary to be French ?
(lol I don't even have qora wallet... and I really have lots of wallet)

I ask you once again...

I know who I am... Do you know who you are?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
September 04, 2014, 05:51:17 PM
talkcoin not develop without the support and dve community development. Now is who is going to take over talkcoin in order to have future development. Previous unpleasant things have happened, can not change, trust and cooperation is now more needed, if only for their own interests to take over talkcoin, it will die soon talkcoin. Anyway I think we still need talkcoin dve development of ideas, but also need talkcoin team of marketing, the need to monitor the community, of course talkcoin need a real leader. Only consensus is the only way out, do not blame each other.

What do you know? Smiley
An innovative roadmap is in preparation, we are actually doing a feasibility study for not giving false promises. Now we can move forward, we have been constrained by the 1st dev who rejected any kind of comunication with us !
HUH? I was merely being humorous because the poster I quoted posted exactly the same message twice 14 minutes apart. Chill out.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 04, 2014, 03:12:04 PM
After posting roadmap you should include development addy in OP and roadmap, so that ppl can DONATE and check out that 3% in block explorer themselves. Also, I'm whilling to donate 10k TAC on my own to encourage development if I will like new roadmap.
September 04, 2014, 02:59:01 PM

Sorry for rus language, but the Lead Developer is Djm34 and he is rus. That's why I'm asked on russian.

djm34 is russian

I know him personally. Why should I ask somebody else about his nationality? Btw if some dudes just say that you are Chinese, should I believe him as well. It's nonsense. I thought at first you're a normal person, but it turns out that you are no different than the Chinese trolls here (who I could believe that they are multiple accounts from a same person). I'm tired of explaining again and again now.
My dear friend) When your friends of new unofficial team  said that I'm Chinese they have no proof.
You asked me "Where do you get the information that djm is rus ?" I say that I'm know that he is russian and I'll give you proofs tomorrow from PM with Agran
Grin Grin Great, I am waiting with a certain impatience for those proof  Grin

What is good is that, is that your are just discrediting yourself (and Agran whomever he is)
дo пecды. ты caм знaeшь, чтo ты вpeшь
googele translate (last time): "
do pesdy. ty sam znayesh', chto ty vresh'
to pesdy. you know yourself that you're lying"

wtf does mean pesdy ?

пoпpoбyйтe Бинг  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
September 04, 2014, 02:46:45 PM

djm34 is russian

I know him personally. Why should I ask somebody else about his nationality? Btw if some dudes just say that you are Chinese, should I believe him as well. It's nonsense. I thought at first you're a normal person, but it turns out that you are no different than the Chinese trolls here (who I could believe that they are multiple accounts from a same person). I'm tired of explaining again and again now.
My dear friend) When your friends of new unofficial team  said that I'm Chinese they have no proof.
You asked me "Where do you get the information that djm is rus ?" I say that I'm know that he is russian and I'll give you proofs tomorrow from PM with Agran

What is good is that, is that your are just discrediting yourself (and Agran whomever he is)
googele translate (last time): "
do pesdy. ty sam znayesh', chto ty vresh'
to pesdy. you know yourself that you're lying"

wtf does mean pesdy ?
September 04, 2014, 02:37:11 PM

What do you know? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
September 04, 2014, 02:28:18 PM

Must be and echo, echo, echo in here.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 04, 2014, 02:08:38 PM
Activity: 490
September 04, 2014, 02:02:53 PM

djm34 is russian

Pages:
Jump to: