Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 66. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Thank you to trance for posting for me.

I'm sorry. A few of the projects I said would be out have been delayed to this coming weekend. last Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning. I lost power due to a 5 or 6 hour very high speed wind storm that knocked out power for about 500,000 people in my area. The power was out until Sunday night. Monday morning I had a flight and am currently across country posting from my hotel room (which actually has pretty decent internet).

Any deliverables that this coin is waiting on will be posted by sunday.

Sorry again about the delay.

-Griffith

Nothing can be done against nature, one can only try and harness it's power like Nikola Tesla has shown us.

Good to see TES is moving forward and devs are working on it. When will tes start supporting low consumption/free energy projects??? Have read something about Teslastarter a while back.

Are there any plans to get into some alliance with any of the green coins?

@Griffith
Thank you for updating the community. Looking forward to new clean wallets and the rest of updates (I guess Pi3 staking is ready too).

@FogClearer
There will be more info on Teslastarter and further development/marketing very soon. Not sure about possible alliance at the moment, do you have any suggestions?

Important update: As you probably know, Cryptopia was on a wrong fork. Confirming it isn't any more. Thank you, Rw, for taking care of it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I'm sorry. A few of the projects I said would be out have been delayed to this coming weekend. last Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning. I lost power due to a 5 or 6 hour very high speed wind storm that knocked out power for about 500,000 people in my area. The power was out until Sunday night. Monday morning I had a flight and am currently across country posting from my hotel room (which actually has pretty decent internet).

-Griffith

Nothing can be done against nature, one can only try and harness it's power like Nikola Tesla has shown us.

Good to see TES is moving forward and devs are working on it. When will tes start supporting low consumption/free energy projects??? Have read something about Teslastarter a while back.

Are there any plans to get into some alliance with any of the green coins?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

-Griffith
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Griffith asked me to provide everyone with an update.

The area where he is located has experienced an extreme weather event Shocked. Wind and storms have taken out power to his area, and where some of his servers are (fourth day without electricity). Once power is restored- the services Griff provides will be back to 100% Grin. Apologies for any inconvenience that this event has caused, and will be back as soon as he is able.

Thank you for your understanding in this issue.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
sorry, i have been quiet for a bit. although i do believe i have found a solution to the problem

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/febc7dc2e5f859dbf8d135335c44754375d91993ecd3e57a42f1004f9d5abdf8/analysis/1488586755/

Well done!!!

As tiredofscams said, new wallets will be announced soon!!

Moving forward!!!
sorry, i have been quiet for a bit. although i do believe i have found a solution to the problem

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/febc7dc2e5f859dbf8d135335c44754375d91993ecd3e57a42f1004f9d5abdf8/analysis/1488586755/

removed the 'mining' part of the code that windows dlls get recognized as virus components? ...

#crysx

no. it still needs the main components of the mining code (block creation section and anything dealing with it) to generate blocks to use with PoS. it is more about the way it goes about doing it and how the code it set up and linked. virus scanners only detect like 30 or 40% of the viruses that have been created, maybe a little less than that. so its about pattern recognition more than changing code end functionality so that they dont recognize it as something they should flag.

i probably should have said i fixed it without removing any functionality in that first post.

Great news. Thank you for your effort. All wallets (Windows, Linux and Mac) should be soon available for download.

We can now move forward with Teslacoin development.

Pi3 staking imminent to secure the network further, so all of you who wanted to use it, will be able to very soon.

Looking forward to great stuff in the following months for Teslacoin.
legendary

removed the 'mining' part of the code that windows dlls get recognized as virus components? ...

#crysx

no. it still needs the main components of the mining code (block creation section and anything dealing with it) to generate blocks to use with PoS. it is more about the way it goes about doing it and how the code it set up and linked. virus scanners only detect like 30 or 40% of the viruses that have been created, maybe a little less than that. so its about pattern recognition more than changing code end functionality so that they dont recognize it as something they should flag.

i probably should have said i fixed it without removing any functionality in that first post.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Can you explain what is this service for?
thanks!

reminder:

Note: We do NOT endorse storing your coins on exchanges or other online services.
You should always use a storage where you control the private keys of the wallet.

It a staking service where you have to give up the priv key.
There is a faucet too and an exchange will follow soon.
It is nice if you cannot run the wallet for staking
legendary

Can you explain what is this service for?
thanks!

reminder:

Note: We do NOT endorse storing your coins on exchanges or other online services.
You should always use a storage where you control the private keys of the wallet.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
legendary

The last bootstrap available is almost 1 year old.

Can someone make a new bootstrap please?
legendary
i fixed one and another popped up

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/98fdd4188ef5fa42d2e32fee26a2622bb5662e1be803b01e30413f9634eafda5/analysis/1487410852/

source is clean though.

edit:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/69ee3efe45b0eba0c29367c6bae281dcdb8877975c9b839e6b0568ec92d6dc89/analysis/1487480162/

i got it almost sorted out.

final edit: i cant get it to show no viruses. ive tried fixing all the usual triggers and those 2 AV just dont like the code. not sure why. code seems to be clean and good. havent found anything unusual. i would recommend updating some base code to shorten compile time. i am pretty sure you could shorten it quite a bit if you updated a few things. sorry i couldnt get the bitcoin miner virus warning to go away. to be fair this is happening to quite a few coins and theres no guarenteed workaround that i know of

Thanks for your effort and time!! Really apreciated!!

We do know there are some wallets with these issues too, but we dont feel comfortable publishing the wallet with AV.

We feel is more important user safety and to protect our reputation (because this is a long term project), than moving forward fast and having some people who dont understand what is going on.

Moreover having a wallet with AV in the website can generate a warning who can scare some people who wants to get involved in cryptos and in TES for the first time.

Again, thanks for your time!! Smiley

btw, once we solve the issue, it would be a pleasure to have you helping us.
we still have too much work to be done  Wink

Activity: 15
Hi all,

I am grateful for any help i can get on getting my wallet to sync. I have been stuck on block 885014 for about 1 day now. I am 74,75% through syncing and have 3 active connection.

Have repaired the wallet and re-started it a more times than i can remember everything with no luck. Does anyone know what i should do to get through this?

My wallet is v3.1.0.1-1

The information in my .conf file is as follows. (all nodes from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tes/#!wallets are added)

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1857
port=1856
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcconnect=localhost
rpcuser=**user**
rpcpassword=**password**

addnode=13.93.212.31
addnode=136.243.40.220
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=62.108.37.133
addnode=72.241.235.204
addnode=84.2.34.93
addnode=115.28.38.190
addnode=217.136.5.127
addnode=74.65.200.29
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=46.182.202.189
addnode=46.182.202.220
addnode=86.19.217.186

Have tried with the and without the first section in my .conf file with no luck.

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Dores

Hi dores,

Are you still having that issue?

Anyone else having the same problem?

Rw13enlib88 - I was finally able to sync to the network! thanks for all the help mate! Smiley

Downloaded the latest bootstrap and it got me through!

Go TES!!

Great to hear that!!  Wink

some good users who have complete knowledge over it are informer of us and this thing increases our level of interest over our work.

Dude.. not sure what you are asking? You need help with the sync?
Activity: 42
Hi all,

I am grateful for any help i can get on getting my wallet to sync. I have been stuck on block 885014 for about 1 day now. I am 74,75% through syncing and have 3 active connection.

Have repaired the wallet and re-started it a more times than i can remember everything with no luck. Does anyone know what i should do to get through this?

My wallet is v3.1.0.1-1

The information in my .conf file is as follows. (all nodes from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tes/#!wallets are added)

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1857
port=1856
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcconnect=localhost
rpcuser=**user**
rpcpassword=**password**

addnode=13.93.212.31
addnode=136.243.40.220
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=62.108.37.133
addnode=72.241.235.204
addnode=84.2.34.93
addnode=115.28.38.190
addnode=217.136.5.127
addnode=74.65.200.29
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=46.182.202.189
addnode=46.182.202.220
addnode=86.19.217.186

Have tried with the and without the first section in my .conf file with no luck.

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Dores

Hi dores,

Are you still having that issue?

Anyone else having the same problem?

Rw13enlib88 - I was finally able to sync to the network! thanks for all the help mate! Smiley

Downloaded the latest bootstrap and it got me through!

Go TES!!

Great to hear that!!  Wink

some good users who have complete knowledge over it are informer of us and this thing increases our level of interest over our work.
legendary
i fixed one and another popped up

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/98fdd4188ef5fa42d2e32fee26a2622bb5662e1be803b01e30413f9634eafda5/analysis/1487410852/

source is clean though.

edit:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/69ee3efe45b0eba0c29367c6bae281dcdb8877975c9b839e6b0568ec92d6dc89/analysis/1487480162/

i got it almost sorted out.

final edit: i cant get it to show no viruses. ive tried fixing all the usual triggers and those 2 AV just dont like the code. not sure why. code seems to be clean and good. havent found anything unusual. i would recommend updating some base code to shorten compile time. i am pretty sure you could shorten it quite a bit if you updated a few things. sorry i couldnt get the bitcoin miner virus warning to go away. to be fair this is happening to quite a few coins and theres no guarenteed workaround that i know of
legendary

we are aware of it and working on that.

Anyway they're false virus positives
there is no problem with it, just a fake warning.

As said, we are working on solving that asap.

In fact that's why we have still not announce anything yet...

If you can help, please pm me
Thanks!

Hello teslacoin community,

TiredOfScams has PM'd me in hopes that i will be able to fix your AV problem. I do know how to fix your problem as i have seen it before (or at least the fix worked last time). Bfore i make a push request to the coins github i would like to confirm that this

https://github.com/valkircrypto/teslacoin

is the correct git that the coin is using (this was the git link on the OP)

if this is not the right git, please provide me with the proper link.

Thanks,
-Griffith

Hi Griffith,

Thank you for helping out.

This is the latest git with latest updates: https://github.com/TeslacoinFoundation/Teslacoin

Rw, please confirm.

Hi Griffith,

Thanks for helping out.

The correct git is the one provided by tiredofscams

https://github.com/TeslacoinFoundation/Teslacoin

PS: OP edited

Thanks!

TiredOfScams has PM'd me in hopes that i will be able to fix your AV problem. I do know how to fix your problem as i have seen it before (or at least the fix worked last time). Bfore i make a push request to the coins github i would like to confirm that this

Thanks,
-Griffith

Hi Griffith,

Thank you for helping out.

This is the latest git with latest updates: https://github.com/TeslacoinFoundation/Teslacoin

Rw, please confirm.

legendary

Thanks!

Thanks,
-Griffith
Pages:
Jump to: