Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 67. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Anyone interested in buying 1.68m TES? PM me if interested..

Regards,
Dores

how much are you looking for?

#crysx

check your inbox buddy
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Regards,
Dores

how much are you looking for?

#crysx

Regards,
Dores
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

SUPPORT TESLA NETWORK

STAKE YOUR COINS

As you already know, Teslacoin is a PoS coin, meaning that you will get a reward for having your wallet open and staking.
This will help the blockchain run smoothly. The more wallets that are staking, the better.

Thanks for your diligence in supporting TESLA!

If you have problems syncronizing, use this info:

1) Create a Teslacoin.conf file in your /Roaming/Teslacoin

2) Copy this

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1857
port=1856
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcconnect=localhost
rpcuser=**user**
rpcpassword=**password**

addnode=13.93.212.31
addnode=136.243.40.220
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=62.108.37.133
addnode=72.241.235.204
addnode=84.2.34.93
addnode=115.28.38.190
addnode=217.136.5.127
addnode=74.65.200.29
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=46.182.202.189
addnode=46.182.202.220
addnode=86.19.217.186

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

we are aware of it and working on that.

Anyway they're false virus positives
there is no problem with it, just a fake warning.

As said, we are working on solving that asap.

In fact that's why we have still not announce anything yet...

If you can help, please pm me
Thanks!

false positive ...

its the way a few of the virus scanners work ...

in ANY download of ANY wallet - you should always do your research ... the internal mining code is ( usually ) the thing that sets off the virus scanners - due to the scanners listing components of that code as being a trojan of sorts - because it has a similar signature as the real trojans ... hence why the term 'false positive' was coined ...

if anyone os downloading from a trusted source - and they have done their 'homework' with such downloads - they will not have anything to fear even if the wallets are listed as such ... and what i mean by 'trusted' is the 'official' download sites of the wallets ONLY ... not from anywhere else ...

#crysx

Crysx, you always have really positive and intelligent things to say, so respect and thanks for that. Wallet is running fine for me now and I believe it was a false positive with regards to virustotal. Picking up 100k Tes coin. Let's hope for the best.

CryptKeeper
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

There has already been discussion about that within the team. We have decided to put our effort in other segments, that require our attention more at the moment. Would you be interested in running Slack channel for Teslacoin, if you believe TES would benefit from that.

P.S. Great to see such positive supporters in TES community. Together we are stronger.

If I only had more spare time, then I would gladly run the Slack channel for Teslacoin. Still, I would do my best by promoting the cryptocurrency over social media like Twitter and Facebook. And I agree with your statement, we together as a community are stronger and can make Teslacoin a good and useful cryptocurrency for the masses.

Nevertheless, I hope to continue supporting TES by establishing Raspberry Pi full nodes, promoting it via social media, and spreading the word about it in college. If you'd like to keep in touch with me, feel free to send me a PM anytime.

Looking forward for more exciting stuff to happen in Teslacoin!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Thanks!

false positive ...

its the way a few of the virus scanners work ...

in ANY download of ANY wallet - you should always do your research ... the internal mining code is ( usually ) the thing that sets off the virus scanners - due to the scanners listing components of that code as being a trojan of sorts - because it has a similar signature as the real trojans ... hence why the term 'false positive' was coined ...

if anyone os downloading from a trusted source - and they have done their 'homework' with such downloads - they will not have anything to fear even if the wallets are listed as such ... and what i mean by 'trusted' is the 'official' download sites of the wallets ONLY ... not from anywhere else ...

#crysx
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
cryptkeeper1979,

btw you should include TES to your Altcoins to hoard list  Wink

The fact it's listed on Bittrex is solid, and I personally love Tesla, but I don't like the windows wallet. Will compile myself.

CK79
legendary
cryptkeeper1979,

btw you should include TES to your Altcoins to hoard list  Wink
legendary

Thanks!
legendary
i can translate turkish .pm pls

have you translated any other thread?
Bounty is 5k TES

TeslaCoin (TES)  $0.001357 (3.40%)0.00000132 BTC(4.77%)

5000 x 0.00000132 BTC = 0.0066 BTC ... I think too low... Equivalent 0.01 BTC or 0.02 BTC will be ok - in my opinion, of course.

great to know your opinion

but if you're not a Tesla supporter, maybe you shouldnt be doing it...
not even for free  Wink

about the bounty, that's what it is...
as you can imagine, having turkish translation wont change anything...

Activity: 5

Bounty is 5k TES

TeslaCoin (TES)  $0.001357 (3.40%) 0.00000132 BTC (4.77%)

5000 x 0.00000132 BTC = 0.0066 BTC ... I think too low... Equivalent 0.01 BTC or 0.02 BTC will be ok - in my opinion, of course.

Thanks for your support and interest!!

As previously stated, we are working on a new version of the wallet in order to improve what it was already done.

We're now having the new code audited, and once it's done, we'll make the new wallet available to download
It will be announced here.

Any auditor who wanna join, audit the code and give us the feedback, is available here:
https://github.com/TeslacoinFoundation/Teslacoin

About the RP3, we remind the community that there is a bounty of 65,000 TES for compiling the wallet in Ubuntu Mate for Raspberry 3
Still availble, but now for the new code once is audited.

Thank you!

Great. Thanks for the update. I hope that soon, I could get my hands on the RPi 3 wallet, to start staking some Tesla 24/7.

If everything goes accordingly for Teslacoin, then I can expect for its popularity and value to increase as time goes by. I'll try to help support the coin in any way I can to help it achieve this goal.

Nevertheless, you can feel free to contact me anytime over PM to discuss anything related to the project that would help it reach new heights. If you guys had a slack channel by the way, it would be much better.   Roll Eyes

There has already been discussion about that within the team. We have decided to put our effort in other segments, that require our attention more at the moment. Would you be interested in running Slack channel for Teslacoin, if you believe TES would benefit from that.

P.S. Great to see such positive supporters in TES community. Together we are stronger.

Anyone interested in buying 1.6m TES? PM me if interested..

Regards,
Dores
Activity: 223
Merit: 101

As previously stated, we are working on a new version of the wallet in order to improve what it was already done.

We're now having the new code audited, and once it's done, we'll make the new wallet available to download

Any auditor who wanna join, audit the code and give us the feedback, is available here:

About the RP3, we remind the community that there is a bounty of 65,000 TES for compiling the wallet in Ubuntu Mate for Raspberry 3

Thank you!

Great. Thanks for the update. I hope that soon, I could get my hands on the RPi 3 wallet, to start staking some Tesla 24/7.

If everything goes accordingly for Teslacoin, then I can expect for its popularity and value to increase as time goes by. I'll try to help support the coin in any way I can to help it achieve this goal.

Nevertheless, you can feel free to contact me anytime over PM to discuss anything related to the project that would help it reach new heights. If you guys had a slack channel by the way, it would be much better.   Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Thank you!

Nevertheless, you can feel free to contact me anytime over PM to discuss anything related to the project that would help it reach new heights. If you guys had a slack channel by the way, it would be much better.   Roll Eyes
legendary

Bounty is 5k TES
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
I bought today some coins after Pascalcoin action on polo today xD also emc2  too

now that you talk about polo...
can anyone provide some info about adding a coin in there?
I've some so many stories about Polo:
some say they're asking for a % the coin
others say they're asking for some btc (as bittrex do)
and other say you need crazy volume in the exchange we're in now
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
I bought today some coins after Pascalcoin action on polo today xD also emc2  too
Pages:
Jump to: