Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 68. (Read 84571 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Op. whered ya go
?

He became a victim of a hurricane. No jokes, his body was lifted into air, ripped apart and taken far away from his hometown.

You're just trying to boost your post count with an answer like that. Give me something serious or nothing at all.

It seems both of you are doing just that, boosting post counts. I'm sure the team is working hard like OP already stated recently.

Accumulation is obviously getting stronger by the day. When TES will rocket away, 10k sat will be considered cheap. And that is when Elon is officially coming in.

Thanks for answering in that clear way  Smiley
legendary

Thanks for your kind words!!  Smiley Smiley

If there is something you can contribute with, dont be shy and let us know!!  Wink

Thanks! I'm sure that I could come up with something good for Tesla in my spare time. In the meantime, I will try to establish full nodes for Teslacoin, as well as stake up my holdings to preserve them for the long term. As for making a full node, I was wondering how do I compile the Teslacoin wallet for use at my Raspberry Pi 3? I'm not that very tech savvy when it comes to using Linux, but I would appreciate your help if you could give my any guidance on how could I compile a version of the Tesla wallet for the Raspberry Pi. I'm planning to setup full nodes within Raspberry Pis, to help support the network, as these SBC boards are very inexpensive as well as energy efficient.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward for something new and exciting to happen for Tesla anytime soon.  Smiley

Thanks for your support and interest!!

As previously stated, we are working on a new version of the wallet in order to improve what it was already done.

We're now having the new code audited, and once it's done, we'll make the new wallet available to download
It will be announced here.

Any auditor who wanna join, audit the code and give us the feedback, is available here:
https://github.com/TeslacoinFoundation/Teslacoin

About the RP3, we remind the community that there is a bounty of 65,000 TES for compiling the wallet in Ubuntu Mate for Raspberry 3
Still availble, but now for the new code once is audited.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

If there is something you can contribute with, dont be shy and let us know!!  Wink

Thanks! I'm sure that I could come up with something good for Tesla in my spare time. In the meantime, I will try to establish full nodes for Teslacoin, as well as stake up my holdings to preserve them for the long term. As for making a full node, I was wondering how do I compile the Teslacoin wallet for use at my Raspberry Pi 3? I'm not that very tech savvy when it comes to using Linux, but I would appreciate your help if you could give my any guidance on how could I compile a version of the Tesla wallet for the Raspberry Pi. I'm planning to setup full nodes within Raspberry Pis, to help support the network, as these SBC boards are very inexpensive as well as energy efficient.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward for something new and exciting to happen for Tesla anytime soon.  Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Looking into the future of TES? There surely is some bright future ahead judging by this banner. Looking forward to be part of it.  Buying as much as I can daily.

When things will get into place for Teslacoin, this will be the only true green/eco coin out there. The rest of them can be there to assist it's cause.
Activity: 27
Op. whered ya go
?

He became a victim of a hurricane. No jokes, his body was lifted into air, ripped apart and taken far away from his hometown.

You're just trying to boost your post count with an answer like that. Give me something serious or nothing at all.

It seems both of you are doing just that, boosting post counts. I'm sure the team is working hard like OP already stated recently.

Accumulation is obviously getting stronger by the day. When TES will rocket away, 10k sat will be considered cheap. And that is when Elon is officially coming in.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
Op. whered ya go
?

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Op. whered ya go
?

Any word from Elon yet?
Activity: 15
Hi all,

I am grateful for any help i can get on getting my wallet to sync. I have been stuck on block 885014 for about 1 day now. I am 74,75% through syncing and have 3 active connection.

Have repaired the wallet and re-started it a more times than i can remember everything with no luck. Does anyone know what i should do to get through this?

My wallet is v3.1.0.1-1

The information in my .conf file is as follows. (all nodes from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tes/#!wallets are added)

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1857
port=1856
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcconnect=localhost
rpcuser=**user**
rpcpassword=**password**

addnode=13.93.212.31
addnode=136.243.40.220
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=62.108.37.133
addnode=72.241.235.204
addnode=84.2.34.93
addnode=115.28.38.190
addnode=217.136.5.127
addnode=74.65.200.29
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=46.182.202.189
addnode=46.182.202.220
addnode=86.19.217.186

Have tried with the and without the first section in my .conf file with no luck.

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Dores

Hi dores,

Are you still having that issue?

Anyone else having the same problem?

Rw13enlib88 - I was finally able to sync to the network! thanks for all the help mate! Smiley

Downloaded the latest bootstrap and it got me through!

Go TES!!
legendary
Hi all,

I am grateful for any help i can get on getting my wallet to sync. I have been stuck on block 885014 for about 1 day now. I am 74,75% through syncing and have 3 active connection.

Have repaired the wallet and re-started it a more times than i can remember everything with no luck. Does anyone know what i should do to get through this?

My wallet is v3.1.0.1-1

The information in my .conf file is as follows. (all nodes from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tes/#!wallets are added)

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1857
port=1856
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcconnect=localhost
rpcuser=**user**
rpcpassword=**password**

addnode=13.93.212.31
addnode=136.243.40.220
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=62.108.37.133
addnode=72.241.235.204
addnode=84.2.34.93
addnode=115.28.38.190
addnode=217.136.5.127
addnode=74.65.200.29
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=46.182.202.189
addnode=46.182.202.220
addnode=86.19.217.186

Have tried with the and without the first section in my .conf file with no luck.

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Dores

Hi dores,

Are you still having that issue?

Anyone else having the same problem?
legendary

Happy New Year!!!

Hope you're having a great time with your family and friends.

This 2017, we'll see some great improvements in Teslacoin and it will be awesome to share them with you.
I have to apologise for the lack of news in the last months.
We're a very compromised team with what we are doing, but we dont want to hype the community before we've got it ready to launch.

As we move forward, we'll ask for community collaboration with some tasks.
Of course, it will be bountied. We will let you know once is ready

As said, Happy 2017!!

Rw
Teslacoin Team

Great. This is definitely good news for Teslacoin. I hope that this new year can bring lots of excitement, that will ease the path towards long term success.

I'm investing a little into Teslacoin each day, to stack them up for the future in case the price goes to the moon. I have so many altcoins in my holdings, but Teslacoin is one of those that looks to have a very bright future with a good community and supportive development.

Looking forward for more exciting announcements like these.  Smiley

legendary

Happy New Year!!!

This 2017, we'll see some great improvements in Teslacoin and it will be awesome to share them with you.
We're a very compromised team with what we are doing, but we dont want to hype the community before we've got it ready to launch.

As said, Happy 2017!!

Rw
Teslacoin Team

Great. This is definitely good news for Teslacoin. I hope that this new year can bring lots of excitement, that will ease the path towards long term success.

I'm investing a little into Teslacoin each day, to stack them up for the future in case the price goes to the moon. I have so many altcoins in my holdings, but Teslacoin is one of those that looks to have a very bright future with a good community and supportive development.

Looking forward for more exciting announcements like these.  Smiley
Activity: 15
Hi all,

My wallet is v3.1.0.1-1

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcport=1857
port=1856
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcconnect=localhost
rpcuser=**user**
rpcpassword=**password**

addnode=13.93.212.31
addnode=136.243.40.220
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=62.108.37.133
addnode=72.241.235.204
addnode=84.2.34.93
addnode=115.28.38.190
addnode=217.136.5.127
addnode=74.65.200.29
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=46.182.202.189
addnode=46.182.202.220
addnode=86.19.217.186

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Dores
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Only way that will happen is if the dev and Elon sit down together and make Tesla motors a spot where we can use our TES.

Thanks for repeting your idea again and again.
As you've been previously answered, being accepted by Tesla Motors is very important
But not the leit motiv of TES

Teslacoin is working towards a descentralized and sustainable world supporting Free Energy and Renewable Energy Projects.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Happy New Year!!!

As said, Happy 2017!!

Rw
Teslacoin Team

This looks like a really great coin to start investing into it. The only thing is only being actively traded on a single exchange which is Bittrex, but as long as it keeps alive on that market, then it should be no issue.

I'm always on the lookout for hybrid PoW/PoS coins so I will give TeslaCoin a shot. Still, I wonder if the dev is still active or the community has taken over?  Huh

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to support this coin for the long term.  Smiley

As tiredofscams and crysx explained, we're here and working behind the scenes.

if you want to collaborate with your skills send me a pm Wink

Are there active devs, working on TES?
I bought it long long time ago. And it is siting in my wallet.
Smiley

Oh, I see it now. You already explained. Hope I see TES in the spotlight again.

Only way that will happen is if the dev and Elon sit down together and make Tesla motors a spot where we can use our TES.
legendary

Happy New Year!!!

As said, Happy 2017!!

Rw
Teslacoin Team

legendary
Quote from: tiredofscams link=topic=1529315.msg17324499#msg17324499

Yes, don't worry, there is a dev team behind Teslacoin and everything is progressing steadily. Check out the OP. New Teslacoin
website is out, Social channels are all set, Win wallet is upgraded, waiting to launch together with Mac and Linux, there are some of
the short to mid-term goals explained in OP and also a couple of pages back. There is a new video in the making, marketing and promo campaigns, Teslastarter, Android mobile wallet etc.

Of course you can always contact us, as any help is appreciated. And yes, if you don't have any TES already, now is quite good time
to buy some, because when all this moves forward, the price will reflect the real value of Tesla's inventions and by that enabling
support to realize the most important inventions.

By buying TES you not only make a great investment for yourself, you also invest in nature and healthier living and last but not
least, show some respect to the genius of Nikola Tesla, the genius which inspires people even more today than in the past, because it seems that only now people are really starting to comprehend for real what is at stake and are starting to support ideas
that will help free the mankind and make the world a better place for all.

Some historians say Tesla is the man who invented 20th century, and that is true, but not entirely, he is the man who invented 21st
century and beyond, it's just we, every one of us, have to put his/hers little stone into it and help in the effort to make this true.

Happy Holidays.

P.S.: And yes, crysx, you are right in saying the following: but you are right - "it is an interesting project ... something definitely worth
keeping an eye on ..."

But not entirely right, it's also worth supporting it ...

Glad to see that Teslacoin is still being worked on. I have a feeling that this new year will be a big one for Teslacoin, and other altcoins, as long as Bitcoin increases in value and popularity bring cryptocurrencies to the mainstream.

Nevertheless, I hope to put some BTC into Tesla soon and start generating stakes from it, to hold the cryptocurrency for the long term.

I wish you guys lots of success with this project, and will let you know about anything related to supporting it via PM.  Wink
Activity: 46
This looks like a really great coin to start investing into it. The only thing is only being actively traded on a single exchange which is Bittrex, but as long as it keeps alive on that market, then it should be no issue.

I'm always on the lookout for hybrid PoW/PoS coins so I will give TeslaCoin a shot. Still, I wonder if the dev is still active or the community has taken over?  Huh

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to support this coin for the long term.  Smiley

As tiredofscams and crysx explained, we're here and working behind the scenes.

if you want to collaborate with your skills send me a pm Wink

Are there active devs, working on TES?
I bought it long long time ago. And it is siting in my wallet.
Smiley

Oh, I see it now. You already explained. Hope I see TES in the spotlight again.
Pages:
Jump to: