Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 70. (Read 84571 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
How long until I can purchase the new Tesla and drive it away from the dealership and pay in TES?
Any ETA on that?

As you can imagine we all have that in mind, but giving an ETA on that would be absurd.

I guess they will be accepting BTC first, just for a matter of user base. After that, very soon.

Is there a fund that's been set aside in case we need to bribe Elon to take it, say 10% of the total coin supply. You see, that would be perfect but if you think he's going to take it just based off the name your dreaming in fancyland because that aint never going to happen.

Never say never, although realistically we will need something. There are several options, one is to offer Tesla Motors certain amount of Tes from current total, but that is something majority of holders would have to agree on and also participate in the funding (giving away certain percentage to assure constant and even possible exponential price climb). But first, we have to raise the value of TES to a certain level. There are some other options that would allow step by step adoption and provide great initiatives.

Not saying that would ever happen, but there is even an option of some sort of fork to bring TES to the next level in the future. There seems to be a trend of forks currently (some succesfull and justified some not) and if progress would require such changes, we are probably willing to discuss this with the community, if it would be requested.

Btw, besides asking good questions, what can you offer to Tesla community (skills and funding).
This goes to all holders of TES. Are you willing to help and how?

We are still waiting for someone to compile wallet for RP3 for current bounty of 65k TES.

Upgraded wallets are coming, also compile for iOS and Linux (Valkir needs to make final review of the code and wallets will be available for download).
Someone wrote he will be willing to donate for Android wallet, after Win/iOS and Linux wallets will be sorted.
The team is doing it's job, I hope the community will also.

We will need additional funds to speed up further development and we would welcome skilled individuals who are willing to donate some time to help TES in it's progress.

I think we should do a coin swap. TES for TESLA. How many TES are available now, we take that number, double it and save half for the Elon pitch a few years down the line. And user the other half for the swap. Im even willing to help out for the swap and anything else i can assist with because I think its a great coin but it could be greater with the right Elon backing.

If you want to bribe Elon, why dont you buys coins in the market an you save it for that?

Being TeslaMotors is not the main objective of TES.

TeslaMotors will be the most interesting merchant. Nothing else. Read the OP.

And as tiredofscams said, what can you do for TES?

Let's be real. Without Tesla motors this coin probably goes nowhere. I cant afford to be buying TES and trying to convince Elon to take them but I did come up with a great idea and you just blew me off.

Next time you have someone trying to help its wise not to blow them off with a silly reply like "you buy tes and bribe elon yourself"

again, you're not the first one having that idea.
but thanks for your idea.
In fact, if you do any contact in TeslaMotors, it would be awesome

I dont have any contacts but I do drive a model x. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
How long until I can purchase the new Tesla and drive it away from the dealership and pay in TES?
Any ETA on that?

As you can imagine we all have that in mind, but giving an ETA on that would be absurd.

I guess they will be accepting BTC first, just for a matter of user base. After that, very soon.

Is there a fund that's been set aside in case we need to bribe Elon to take it, say 10% of the total coin supply. You see, that would be perfect but if you think he's going to take it just based off the name your dreaming in fancyland because that aint never going to happen.

Never say never, although realistically we will need something. There are several options, one is to offer Tesla Motors certain amount of Tes from current total, but that is something majority of holders would have to agree on and also participate in the funding (giving away certain percentage to assure constant and even possible exponential price climb). But first, we have to raise the value of TES to a certain level. There are some other options that would allow step by step adoption and provide great initiatives.

Not saying that would ever happen, but there is even an option of some sort of fork to bring TES to the next level in the future. There seems to be a trend of forks currently (some succesfull and justified some not) and if progress would require such changes, we are probably willing to discuss this with the community, if it would be requested.

Btw, besides asking good questions, what can you offer to Tesla community (skills and funding).

We are still waiting for someone to compile wallet for RP3 for current bounty of 65k TES.

Upgraded wallets are coming, also compile for iOS and Linux (Valkir needs to make final review of the code and wallets will be available for download).
Someone wrote he will be willing to donate for Android wallet, after Win/iOS and Linux wallets will be sorted.

We will need additional funds to speed up further development and we would welcome skilled individuals who are willing to donate some time to help TES in it's progress.

I think we should do a coin swap. TES for TESLA. How many TES are available now, we take that number, double it and save half for the Elon pitch a few years down the line. And user the other half for the swap. Im even willing to help out for the swap and anything else i can assist with because I think its a great coin but it could be greater with the right Elon backing.

If you want to bribe Elon, why dont you buys coins in the market an you save it for that?

Let's be real. Without Tesla motors this coin probably goes nowhere. I cant afford to be buying TES and trying to convince Elon to take them but I did come up with a great idea and you just blew me off.

Next time you have someone trying to help its wise not to blow them off with a silly reply like "you buy tes and bribe elon yourself"

again, you're not the first one having that idea.
but thanks for your idea.
In fact, if you do any contact in TeslaMotors, it would be awesome
Any ETA on that?

legendary
Any ETA on that?

Any ETA on that?

Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Any ETA on that?

Any ETA on that?

legendary
Any ETA on that?

Any ETA on that?
legendary
Are the faucets up yet ? If not why ? Coin looks cool, I like Tesla. This is like a second Resurrection of the thread.
I think you need to do some promos to get more people in. I like your roadmap ideas but how many are you going to get done and which ones first ?

Hi,

welcome!

no faucets, TES is so cheap right now.  Cheesy

We're working on the wallet update, then will make a promotional campaing of TES and then we will lauch the Android wallet.
After that, we'll get into the Free Energy Crowfunding Platform
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Are the faucets up yet ? If not why ? Coin looks cool, I like Tesla. This is like a second Resurrection of the thread.
I think you need to do some promos to get more people in. I like your roadmap ideas but how many are you going to get done and which ones first ?
legendary
Hi Community!

We will have news about wallets soon but we have a new problem for this week...  Sad

TES is in danger of delisting in Bittrex!!

As you can imagine, we cannot lose Bittrex so we need you to colaborate on this one!

Just 2 things...

First, send an email or open a ticket in Bittrex asking them to keep TES listed no matter if we achieve the volume goal.
We are a long term community, which usually means we are not buying and selling everyday.
You can copy the text in the bottom, it's gonna take 1 min and it's really helping TES

Second, buy some TES so we can achieve the volume goal

Thanks for your colaboration

Hi Bittrex,

I'm writting to ask you to not delist TES.
I'm part of the community and I'm holding for the long term, which means I'm not buying and selling everyday.
Even if we dont achieve the volume goal, I have to ask you to keep TES listed.

Thank you

Same as diode. Expect some desperate young gaper with bags full of trashy trex alts to self-trade a little to yield 5 BTC volume or whatever is required to keep it another two weeks.

Dont make selftrades. Buy, sell or dont do anything. As you prefer...
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
Hi Community!

We will have news about wallets soon but we have a new problem for this week...  Sad

As you can imagine, we cannot lose Bittrex so we need you to colaborate on this one!

Just 2 things...

First, send an email or open a ticket in Bittrex asking them to keep TES listed no matter if we achieve the volume goal.
We are a long term community, which usually means we are not buying and selling everyday.
You can copy the text in the bottom, it's gonna take 1 min and it's really helping TES

Hi Bittrex,

I'm part of the community and I'm holding for the long term, which means I'm not buying and selling everyday.

Thank you

Same as diode. Expect some desperate young gaper with bags full of trashy trex alts to self-trade a little to yield 5 BTC volume or whatever is required to keep it another two weeks.
legendary
sorry for the size, but it's important
legendary
Hi Community!

Just 2 things...

Hi Bittrex,

Thank you
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

i think it is better for developer to promote what they want in the future with this coin rather than putting this news as an advertisement.

what is the development of this coin? what currently they were been? what do you want in the future for this coin? or this is some coin that not have any goals?

Smiley

lol you dont even know how to fud or you're really a noob who can not read the OP?

i did read the opening page. so what? How far are we now? That page doesn't tell that. Or maybe i am the only one who not? Probably.
legendary

i think it is better for developer to promote what they want in the future with this coin rather than putting this news as an advertisement.

what is the development of this coin? what currently they were been? what do you want in the future for this coin? or this is some coin that not have any goals?

Smiley

lol you dont even know how to fud or you're really a noob who can not read the OP?

Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Guys,

FREE ENERGY IS HERE!!!

Expect more technology like this to see the ligth soon!!

Leaked NASA paper suggests the ‘impossible’ Emdrive engine actually works

If us Earthlings are ever going to travel vast distances into deep space at speeds that won’t have us tapping our fingers and asking the captain, “Are we there yet?”, then scientists are going to have to develop a seriously efficient propulsion system to make it happen.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/nasa-paper-emdrive/

This is in big scale, but we'll see this tech aplied to little stuff we use everyday

The time is now!!!
It's Tesla's Time

Smiley

Newbie FUD? Care to take a bit of time and read OP?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Guys,

FREE ENERGY IS HERE!!!

Expect more technology like this to see the ligth soon!!

Leaked NASA paper suggests the ‘impossible’ Emdrive engine actually works

If us Earthlings are ever going to travel vast distances into deep space at speeds that won’t have us tapping our fingers and asking the captain, “Are we there yet?”, then scientists are going to have to develop a seriously efficient propulsion system to make it happen.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/nasa-paper-emdrive/

This is in big scale, but we'll see this tech aplied to little stuff we use everyday

The time is now!!!
It's Tesla's Time

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: