Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TES] ϟ The Tesla ϟ Decentralize the Energy System ϟ TeslaStarter - page 72. (Read 84571 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
I'd like to see another qt wallet with the following features before I respond to a PM asking me to help fund the android wallet:
1) get rid of the orphans
2) get rid of the clickbait "teslacoin website" link in the help tab (i know this isnt intentional but it sucks)

Lets fix whats broken before creating more problems.

thanks,
john

Thank you for your interest. Let's do that. Do we know the right person? Rw13? Vw2015?
if there is noone you can trust, you can hire a professional one.

https://dev.cryptolife.net/altcoin-repair-alterations/

We dont have anyone to make that,
so hiring the same team we gonna hire to make the android wallet make sense to me
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
if there is noone you can trust, you can hire a professional one.

https://dev.cryptolife.net/altcoin-repair-alterations/
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
I'd like to see another qt wallet with the following features before I respond to a PM asking me to help fund the android wallet:
2) get rid of the clickbait "teslacoin website" link in the help tab (i know this isnt intentional but it sucks)

thanks,
john

Thank you for your interest. Let's do that. Do we know the right person? Rw13? Vw2015?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

thanks,
john
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Holding some Teslacoin like you guys and would love to see this coin kick some ass
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
Can all TES users please check and verify on here that their wallets are open and staking.

Synced with the blockchain on

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tes/#

and using latest wallet from the OP.

https://mega.nz/#!6h9mhaha!0_deAyYPMXuWGV6CUTonIOFRf_TgB6HPzttmfVTVhug    = windows
https://mega.nz/#!blYxAbpK!hahYA8em0OOdNSbPao6sKtns69yWaqB_nCswgZHGKHM    = ubuntu linux

I am Smiley are you ?

please check and let us know either way.
or even if you are just holding on Bittrex or something.

would like to know what users are upto and hope that we can get all holders in sync and staking.

Thankyou
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
It looks like TES is hitting the "time to grow the stock" price level! I wouldn't be surprised to see a big change in the price very soon!
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Great news, Good to know this coin will survive this bittrex removal danger Cool
[insert trending meme] 人
Just updating that I have received a mail from Richie via Bittrex's support regarding their transaction issues experienced with Teslacoin. He has confirmed everything has been solved now and now we just have to trade away to avoid this nasty notification that just emerged for the future.

cool well thats good , i just sent a short email to the support there anyway. all fine then . as you were.
Just updating that I have received a mail from Richie via Bittrex's support regarding their transaction issues experienced with Teslacoin. He has confirmed everything has been solved now and now we just have to trade away to avoid this nasty notification that just emerged for the future.
[insert trending meme] 人
good to see activity in the tesla thread.

im running 3.1.0.1, is this the latest?

I seem to be stuck @ block 639190  Cry

What is the latest?

thanks,
john

I suggest you save your wallet.dat, delete the rest of the wallet and install it again. Use the link from the OP for the wallet and from the following link (http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365) you will obtain the latest blockchain for Teslacoin, which will for sure solve your problems.

And then happily stake your TES and keep them safe.

correct wallet yes.
you have to use the bootstrap to get up to date.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

What is the latest?

thanks,
john

Satoshi:9.1.0.2/ is the last one.

Dont know the difference but almost everyone is in 9.0/1

What is the latest?

thanks,
john

I suggest you save your wallet.dat, delete the rest of the wallet and install it again. Use the link from the OP for the wallet and from the following link (http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365) you will obtain the latest blockchain for Teslacoin, which will for sure solve your problems.

And then happily stake your TES and keep them safe.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

What is the latest?

thanks,
john
Is there still a developer on this project?   Can they contact us at our support channels?  We're having problems with some transactions not confirming on the network.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

There have been a couple of frustrating slow blocks ,
a possible fork but syncing with the cryptochainer bootstrap puts the wallets in sync with Bittrex and the blockexplorers at cryptoid and cryptoguru .

Richie from Bittrex  (2 times) and support from Cryptopia have been contacted regarding this issue. Again, for anybody having issues with the wallet, please use cryptochainer bootstrap and re-synch. Bittrex is currently in synch and block are working perfectly.
[insert trending meme] 人
Is there still a developer on this project?   Can they contact us at our support channels?  We're having problems with some transactions not confirming on the network.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

There have been a couple of frustrating slow blocks ,
a possible fork but syncing with the cryptochainer bootstrap puts the wallets in sync with Bittrex and the blockexplorers at cryptoid and cryptoguru .
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Is there still a developer on this project?   Can they contact us at our support channels?  We're having problems with some transactions not confirming on the network.

Thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Teslacoin is being delisted from cryptopia, if you have coins there withdraw them asap, seems there was a network issue and the coin network went down so cryptopia is removing the TES

Noticed this, the network did stop but as far as I know blocks are moving again, it was just a long POS block, will someone message them and advise?
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
Teslacoin is being delisted from cryptopia, if you have coins there withdraw them asap, seems there was a network issue and the coin network went down so cryptopia is removing the TES
Pages:
Jump to: