Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 6. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What does such a “bison” as MindArk focus on in a new project? Is development of Entropia Universe is its aim or is the aim wider? Anyway, it’s necessary to understand it!
Of course, it’s wider! Hello! MindArk will provide new opportunities to all the ecosystem participants – starting with the business owners and up to developers and clients. Entropia Universe is an excellent base for start of development and formation of conception of the future success. 
What is DeepToken used for in this conception?   
The token will ensure the options of the platforms and become a part of “blood-vascular system”. MindArk is a platform for monetization and effective promotion of the projects based on intellectual property. Entropia Universe will show how efficiently this platform is working.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
What does such a “bison” as MindArk focus on in a new project? Is development of Entropia Universe is its aim or is the aim wider? Anyway, it’s necessary to understand it!
Of course, it’s wider! Hello! MindArk will provide new opportunities to all the ecosystem participants – starting with the business owners and up to developers and clients. Entropia Universe is an excellent base for start of development and formation of conception of the future success. 
What is DeepToken used for in this conception?   
Activity: 266
What financial result do the project managers of DeepToken plan to achieve within 2-3 years? Revenue, profit ...
Merit: 10
What do partners think about using IPX? I would like to see real feedback or plans.
Will the developers consult with the lawyers after the ICO?
Activity: 406
Do the creators of DeepToken plan to participate in international events related to blockchain or  financial technologies  in the near future?
What is the direct benefit of the project token for Entropia Universe players? Will more tokens be issued?
Are early investors rewarded with bonuses or discounts?
Certainly! Early investors have an opportunity to receive additional bonus up to 10%.
Activity: 196
Are early investors rewarded with bonuses or discounts?
Activity: 238
MindArk is cool! It’s obvious. It is popular among players, no matter what opinions about Entropia exist. Since I’m only taking a closer look at the project and have never invested in such things, I would like to know what the team expects in case of DeepToken and what the plans and vision of brilliant prospects are based on!
The basis is the technologies of the future, as well as the available developments. The project provides access to advanced technologies, it is a single and convenient platform for the implementation and development of new products, a proven and effective work model.
Let’s talk about specific technologies and brands…
Okay! Advanced KYC / AML technologies for payments, the use of tokens in Entropia Universe and IPX - a new protocol for international licensing and exchange in the field of intellectual property. Concluded recently and already existing partnerships, as well as a huge number of real Entropia users. Oh yes! Even more than a 10-year history.
Great! What developments will we see?
It will be work with advanced institutions and increase investment in advanced technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality. All these markets are fast-growing promising.
What can u say about blockchains of new generation? Now this topic is being actively discussed..
Activity: 224
MindArk is cool! It’s obvious. It is popular among players, no matter what opinions about Entropia exist. Since I’m only taking a closer look at the project and have never invested in such things, I would like to know what the team expects in case of DeepToken and what the plans and vision of brilliant prospects are based on!
The basis is the technologies of the future, as well as the available developments. The project provides access to advanced technologies, it is a single and convenient platform for the implementation and development of new products, a proven and effective work model.
Okay! Advanced KYC / AML technologies for payments, the use of tokens in Entropia Universe and IPX - a new protocol for international licensing and exchange in the field of intellectual property. Concluded recently and already existing partnerships, as well as a huge number of real Entropia users. Oh yes! Even more than a 10-year history.
It will be work with advanced institutions and increase investment in advanced technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality. All these markets are fast-growing promising.
What financial results do the DeepToken’s managers plan to achieve in the next 2-3 years? Revenue, profit…
Activity: 406
Will developers involve legal assistance and consultations after the ICO?
Yes, they will allocate about 5% of the collected funds for this purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: