Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 2. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
MindArk stands quite firm, offering the world more and more new technologies and solutions. I consider DeepToken from an investment point of view and its role as a driver of new technologies. I want to understand what underlies its positive prospects…

If such words like Entropia, 3D, virtual and augmented reality tell you something, you will be able to assess the prospects. DeepToken provides access to advanced technologies, it is a single and convenient platform for the implementation and development of new products.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
MindArk stands quite firm, offering the world more and more new technologies and solutions. I consider DeepToken from an investment point of view and its role as a driver of new technologies. I want to understand what underlies its positive prospects…
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Do the creators of DeepToken plan to participate in international events on blockchain or financial technologies in the near future?
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
Deep token airdrop by MindArk has announced here, 20,000 DTA to the first 5000 supporters

https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2018/04/22/Deeptoken-Airdrop-Campaign.xml?
Activity: 6
17 hours left, 99409 DTA Sold, whats next MA? DO u have another plan? is there Soft or Hard cap? Anyway the game will exists as i know.

(89.409)

What are the Soft & Hard Caps of the initial sale of DeepToken?
There is no Soft Cap on the DeepToken Initial Offering, there is only a Hard Cap of $100 Million.

(out of curiosity, what's the difference between a soft cap and a hard cap?

Deeptokens won't be an option for round 2, though:

What happens to unsold DeepTokens?
All DeepTokens issued for the token sale that will not be sold by the end of the sale, will be destroyed. This guarantees that the number of tokens sold will be 80% of the total supply, independently of how many tokens are sold.

There's also this:

Why is there no Pre-Sale for DeepToken?
MindArk wishes to allow equal opportunity for investment in DTA. We feel that distribution of DTA in discounted pre-sales or air-drops devalues the investments of those supporting MindArks vision.

But right now there's an attempt to do an air-drop. Apparently realising less than 0.1% of the target means valuing the investment of those supporting Mindarks vision is out the window. Oh, and apparently the 89k already includes the bonus tokens, as the amount sold took a roughly 25% jump when it was announced.

Activity: 215
Merit: 21
17 hours left, 99409 DTA Sold, whats next MA? DO u have another plan? is there Soft or Hard cap? Anyway the game will exists as i know.
I’m interested in operation of MindArk Bank cryptocurrency bank and DeepToken… What do developers expect from them? The head of the company says in official Twitter that the current situation is the apogee of 20 years of work!
Hello! It’s really planned to implement the results of 20 years of work as IPX exchange. It’s basis is a repository with more than 70k of multi-turnaround assets which can be used by developers to forcing their works. It’s even difficult to estimate the market opportunities of implementation of this platform ‘cause they’re really great. 
What is tokenization necessary for?
DeepTokens will be used as a monetary unit on IPX exchange, ensuring making all the transactions between the buyer and the seller with the use of mechanism of smart contracts. The use of DeepToken will allow to create unchangeable transactions ensuring unprecedented level of transparency, controllability and security of the intellectual property market.
Should ordinary investors be interested in it? I mean ordinary people
Yes. IPX will provide an opportunity to “sort” digital assets by size, this will allow to distribute license payments among the consortium of investors, providing access to this market even for retail investors.
Will bank regulate the token?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I’m interested in operation of MindArk Bank cryptocurrency bank and DeepToken… What do developers expect from them? The head of the company says in official Twitter that the current situation is the apogee of 20 years of work!
Hello! It’s really planned to implement the results of 20 years of work as IPX exchange. It’s basis is a repository with more than 70k of multi-turnaround assets which can be used by developers to forcing their works. It’s even difficult to estimate the market opportunities of implementation of this platform ‘cause they’re really great. 
DeepTokens will be used as a monetary unit on IPX exchange, ensuring making all the transactions between the buyer and the seller with the use of mechanism of smart contracts. The use of DeepToken will allow to create unchangeable transactions ensuring unprecedented level of transparency, controllability and security of the intellectual property market.
Yes. IPX will provide an opportunity to “sort” digital assets by size, this will allow to distribute license payments among the consortium of investors, providing access to this market even for retail investors.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI
Activity: 215
Merit: 21
MindArk announced Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign, so if u want to join, there are distributing 20,000 DTA to the first 5000 supporters

More details are the link below

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?303730-Deeptoken-Airdrop-Campaign
Activity: 336
I know about MindArk for several years already. But I’ve heard about deeptoken recently – in the article telling about developing of Entropia. I’m not that into implementation of cryptocurrency projects, but I wanna clarify one basic thing. Where is MindArk going and what will future innovations give to it?

MindArk was founded in an engineering and entrepreneurial spirit in the late 1990s and since then has been developing its innovative gaming technology and business model. As a result, thousands of people around the world meet, interact and have fun every day as part of the main product MindArk, Entropia Universe. Forward implementation of IPX and DeepToken.

How will Entropia be developed?
Entropia extends the concept of virtual reality. Entropia can be called a universal platform for virtual worlds, where development partners - Planet Partners - use a platform to develop and sell unique virtual worlds or "planets."

Okay! It seems to be a bit complicated first. I also wanna know about IPX in such a case.

This is a digital exchange with open source which connects owners of digital assets and IP with those who want to access and license these assets. As a result, we will get an excellent system for the development of intellectual property! This is the intellectual property exchange provided by DeepToken via MindArk!
I know about MindArk for several years already. But I’ve heard about deeptoken recently – in the article telling about developing of Entropia. I’m not that into implementation of cryptocurrency projects, but I wanna clarify one basic thing. Where is MindArk going and what will future innovations give to it?

MindArk was founded in an engineering and entrepreneurial spirit in the late 1990s and since then has been developing its innovative gaming technology and business model. As a result, thousands of people around the world meet, interact and have fun every day as part of the main product MindArk, Entropia Universe. Forward implementation of IPX and DeepToken.

Entropia extends the concept of virtual reality. Entropia can be called a universal platform for virtual worlds, where development partners - Planet Partners - use a platform to develop and sell unique virtual worlds or "planets."

Okay! It seems to be a bit complicated first. I also wanna know about IPX in such a case.

Pages:
Jump to: