Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 5. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Greetings to the community! MindArk develops incredibly quickly. I would like to clarify for myself what will happen after Entropia Universe with its ready-made mechanism. Won’t the developers stop at it?
Hello. After selling tokens and also developing and implementing the IPX, the next step will be the establishment of MindArk Bank. It will be a new milestone in the world of finance and cryptocurrencies.
Can this really be done?
If experienced managers are sure about it, personally I have no doubts. It will be an institution, licensed by Swedish banking agencies, and the world's first bank with a basic cryptocurrency unit.
Aren’t there any restrictions on cryptocurrencies in Sweden?
There is no information on that. I have seen a lot of projects from Sweden. They are very ambitious. MindArk also has a great history and a good team.
OK! What will MindArk bank specialize in?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Greetings to the community! MindArk develops incredibly quickly. I would like to clarify for myself what will happen after Entropia Universe with its ready-made mechanism. Won’t the developers stop at it?
Hello. After selling tokens and also developing and implementing the IPX, the next step will be the establishment of MindArk Bank. It will be a new milestone in the world of finance and cryptocurrencies.
Can this really be done?
If experienced managers are sure about it, personally I have no doubts. It will be an institution, licensed by Swedish banking agencies, and the world's first bank with a basic cryptocurrency unit.
There is no information on that. I have seen a lot of projects from Sweden. They are very ambitious. MindArk also has a great history and a good team.
Can this really be done?
Can this really be done?
Can this really be done?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Good project Grin Have a nice day for the project
Activity: 215
Merit: 21
Is Entropia Universe a foundation of the project development? are they planning to expand it?

it is an complete product, the game that exists more than 10 years, i played it several years, so i think with blockchain it should be more great.
Activity: 112
Is Entropia Universe a foundation of the project development? are they planning to expand it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Not including Entropia Universe, what are the other achievements that founders are proud of the most?
Activity: 336
It looks great! The project is really cool. The only thing i’m struggling to understand is what exactly is going to generate income? Is it all about the bank that is coming?

The bank is going to handle the whole operation in general. MindArk has created convergence of online games, virtual worlds and 3D social networks. MindArk develops system like IPX and a bank. The profit is going to be generated by the operation.

Okay. Have they finished anything already?
The project has some serious reputable clients and not every project has 10 years of experience. The standards are very high!

Got it! I’ll go through the info later for sure. Do you know anything about IPX that is a basement of everything if i’m not wrong?
It’s a digital exchange with an open source code that connects  digital assets owners and IP owners with people who are willing to get access to them and license them. As a result we get a perfect system for intellectual property development!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
It looks great! The project is really cool. The only thing i’m struggling to understand is what exactly is going to generate income? Is it all about the bank that is coming?

The bank is going to handle the whole operation in general. MindArk has created convergence of online games, virtual worlds and 3D social networks. MindArk develops system like IPX and a bank. The profit is going to be generated by the operation.

The project has some serious reputable clients and not every project has 10 years of experience. The standards are very high!

Got it! I’ll go through the info later for sure. Do you know anything about IPX that is a basement of everything if i’m not wrong?

Activity: 280
Will the developers consult with the lawyers after the ICO?
Yes, about 5% of the funds collected are allocated to it.
Activity: 238
Which member of the team has come up with an idea of the project? Can I find an interview with him in open sources?
Activity: 294
What does such a “bison” as MindArk focus on in a new project? Is development of Entropia Universe is its aim or is the aim wider? Anyway, it’s necessary to understand it!
Of course, it’s wider! Hello! MindArk will provide new opportunities to all the ecosystem participants – starting with the business owners and up to developers and clients. Entropia Universe is an excellent base for start of development and formation of conception of the future success. 
What is DeepToken used for in this conception?   
The token will ensure the options of the platforms and become a part of “blood-vascular system”. MindArk is a platform for monetization and effective promotion of the projects based on intellectual property. Entropia Universe will show how efficiently this platform is working.
Have they already formed a project’s strategy for the future?
Pages:
Jump to: