Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange - page 4. (Read 1974 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What will the project's bank be like? Will it be inside the platform or will it go beyond it?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I would like to better understand how Entropia will help the development of DeepToken. How can you integrate so different formats and switch from game development to a financial project?
Entropia is originally a game with its own advanced payment system that lets you purchase items and property for real money. Development in the cryptocurrency field matches well with the concept of the game and MindArk.
You mean trading items in the game, right? Like armor, weapons and so on?
Far from it! You will be surprised but purchases in this game became the subject for the Guinness Book of World Records. They amount up to hundreds of thousands of dollars!
The platform for development?
MindArk is a platform for monetization and effective promotion of projects based on intellectual property. Entropia will show how effectively the platform works. DeepToken will serve as a means for transactions.
How will all these transactions be protected? This will be the target for hackers.
I would like to better understand how Entropia will help the development of DeepToken. How can you integrate so different formats and switch from game development to a financial project?
Entropia is originally a game with its own advanced payment system that lets you purchase items and property for real money. Development in the cryptocurrency field matches well with the concept of the game and MindArk.
Far from it! You will be surprised but purchases in this game became the subject for the Guinness Book of World Records. They amount up to hundreds of thousands of dollars!
MindArk is a platform for monetization and effective promotion of projects based on intellectual property. Entropia will show how effectively the platform works. DeepToken will serve as a means for transactions.
Activity: 6
Today we already see that people spend hundred thousands of dollars on it.

Once, perhaps. The last few sales MindArk attempted were not very successful.

They sold a virtual moon (Monria). The start bid for that was 150.000 USD. There was 1 bid by a consortium of investors. MindArk expected to make a lot more. The bidders sold it off to someone else in the mean-time.
They tried raising money by getting players of Entropia Universe to invest in their new mobile game Compet, promising glorious returns. You can read how that went a few posts back.
They sold a bunch of statues in-game. Not all of them were sold. The winning bidders are still waiting for delivery of their statues (http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?302255-Avatar-Statue-deed-sales-mindark-sales-in-general).

How then to bring in cash? Oh, I know. Let's do an ICO, and see if we can lure in some suckers investors who might fall for some white papers stuffed with marketing lingo promising glorious returns.

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't invest, but at the very least do your research into who you are giving your money to, rather than parroting some word salad a marketing goblin put into a white paper.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
People heard about DeepToken and Entropia Universe and the opinions differ. Some people think that the project is a low quality one. Others think it’s great. What do investors think?
DeepToken was just released. It’s too early to make conclusions about it just like all cryptocurrency market world, it’s too young. Talking about Entropia, the game does have a lot of fans and the average rating is high. From the investing point of vie, it’s a successful project and was proven for the last couple years.
What about financial results?

Entropia is virtual reality universe that has its own payment system. You can buy things and tools in the game for the real money. That’s a unique feature. Today we already see that people spend hundred thousands of dollars on it.

Are the new MindArk projects going to use the same technologies?
Yes! Have a look at MindArk founder’s interview. He explains everything pretty clear. New technologies will help creating new products that people are waiting for.
What are they going to focus on?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
People heard about DeepToken and Entropia Universe and the opinions differ. Some people think that the project is a low quality one. Others think it’s great. What do investors think?
DeepToken was just released. It’s too early to make conclusions about it just like all cryptocurrency market world, it’s too young. Talking about Entropia, the game does have a lot of fans and the average rating is high. From the investing point of vie, it’s a successful project and was proven for the last couple years.

Entropia is virtual reality universe that has its own payment system. You can buy things and tools in the game for the real money. That’s a unique feature. Today we already see that people spend hundred thousands of dollars on it.

Yes! Have a look at MindArk founder’s interview. He explains everything pretty clear. New technologies will help creating new products that people are waiting for.

Activity: 126
I wish we could see the team attending different events more often. The time is tough right now and people would like to see more than just social media updates.
copper member
Activity: 17
Is a marketing strategy already prepared?

When I lookup for the sold tokens after that timeframe, I don't think so.

Entropia
Does currently have maybe a ~10k players with maybe 50% regular depositers (I dont know the exact numbers but should be something like that).

To play Entropia Universe on high level, there was 2 options:

Option 1:
Use standard gear and lose avg. $30-50 per hour of gameplay

Option 2:
Buy some pretty expensive gear (~$100k) to do some regular profits of maybe $100-300 a day.

Entropia worked this way for more than 10 years, until Mindark changed the whole loot algorithm last summer.

They removed the 2nd option. All investors in gear are punished. There is no way anymore to pay for win.

For all this world records published:
Please check the timestamps. This times where people are paying fortunes are over for a long time.

Compet (Android game by Mindark)
When I watch the game "Compet" (a mindark 1999 version of pokemon go), I also don't see any marketing efforts there. This Compet thing was coded with money from Entropia Universe Investors (1mil $), promising the heaven on earth. After 2 years, investors got their accumulated payout of 0.04$ per deed (10$ Investment, for 2 years!!).

So should I invest in Mindark?

Activity: 6
There is no information on that. I have seen a lot of projects from Sweden. They are very ambitious. MindArk also has a great history and a good team.

Can you cite some examples of MindArk's great history?
Activity: 252
In order to monetize intellectual property, it is necessary to attract such projects on the platform... How will this be done? Is a marketing strategy already prepared?
Pages:
Jump to: