Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 26. (Read 5466 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I see that your company is earning money in real sectors and this is positive sign. Investors like projects that already bringing revenue

I have YouTube channel and I'm interested in AllAboutCrypto.TV. When this project will be launched so I can make an account on that platform?

You better send e-mail to AMZ team directly. As another option you can use contact form from website
brand new
Activity: 0

Investing in AMZ is like diversifying your portfolio, because it was launched by business group that is present in various sectors.

Altoin investment can be very risky and only few project deliver actual results. You need to do your due dilligence and even then nothing is guaranteed.
Investors are putting their money in the companies that are building the systems that might make for a new revenue stream in the future. That's why AMZ coin will succeed in long-term
Patiently waiting for AMZ coin to go live. I have big plans on this project
brand new

Recent researches showed that EOS was a very bad investment. More than that, this blockchain is highly centralized.

Maybe you've read fake news. I've heard that EOS is a blockchain with most skilled developers in this space.
So, in other words, no businesses are supporting this project? I saw some articles where someone already accepting AMZ, is this true?
For now it is only in concept, but when they accomplish all ICO goals we will see websites development. I am sure about that
Activity: 7

If those users will be active, the platform will survive and may increase its value in the market. The lifeline of any project are the users that will support their services. If they are satisfied, they will bring more customers. Let's see how far this platform will survive in this business...

Agree with you, if community is supportive you can go through hardest bear markets possible. All starts and ends with people.
brand new

If you want to be successful AMZ coin can be your base. Powerful technology with many businesses involved.

I see many titles, but no actual business. Most of them are only in plans on whitepaper and not even started.
Activity: 14
I have YouTube channel and I'm interested in AllAboutCrypto.TV. When this project will be launched so I can make an account on that platform?

Most of the links have websites with counter on them. They are not ready yet. Main focus is on ICO.

So, in other words, no businesses are supporting this project? I saw some articles where someone already accepting AMZ, is this true?
brand new
Be careful with your ICO. There are more regulations in this space since boom of 2017 and SEC can come for you.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
25k registered users and more than 10k new users in last two weeks. I think you can this as success.

If those users will be active, the platform will survive and may increase its value in the market. The lifeline of any project are the users that will support their services. If they are satisfied, they will bring more customers. Let's see how far this platform will survive in this business...
As an investor in different tokens and coins I see a lot of potential in this project. Anyway, I will follow this thread and see how development goes.
brand new

Why your YouTube channel has only 13 subscribers? You can give some free coins for joining to your YouTube btw

Even Justin Sun has around 300 subscribers on YouTube. This space having hard times.

Be careful with your ICO. There are more regulations in this space since boom of 2017 and SEC can come for you.

If whitepaper was written properly you shouldn't have any problems with regulations. Of course, I'm not an expert and this is just my opinion.
brand new
Can I withdraw my AMZ coins and if this option is still unavailable when you will turn it on?
Isn't building on top of other blockchain makes your own blockchain slower? Why didn't you build it from scratch?
brand new
I would like to verify is any of your businesses are working, can you show some proofs of that?
You are starting your project in a great time. Bitcoin is ready for a pump, altcoins will shine again too.
Pages:
Jump to: