Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 5466 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

hello everyone,

i am looking for people who want to join discord server to build community around this project AMZ COIN

if you have some knowledges how discord server works, it will be awesome, the server is the official for this project, and you can help us to grow more

JOIN HERE

https://discord.gg/hGJW8KG

Thank you for such an opportunity and it makes me happy because I want to get maximum results for us

let's see what happens after the listing .
we often see a dump after listing and this will also need to be understood
brand new

these are still difficult times for startups as coins from the top 10 will grow before halving and investors will choose this option

You are really right and there is such a problem, but investors will always look for such startups to increase their capital

Now the team is showing good results and it will all be just fine.
I will continue to monitor how everything works

now there is a demand for coins and there is a good partner program but I still do not know what will happen after the listing and I do not understand when the listing will be
brand new

after all, it will be quite difficult to raise funds without a IEO, and I think the team understands this .
still I would like to know how much money they were able to attract right now

I wonder how much money the team was able to raise right now?
as in such a market it is very difficult

as I understand it, you will have a platform for launching startups, but how will it all work and how secure will it be ?
and what functions will your coins perform in the system ?
brand new

I really like what the team is showing right now and we see just a huge interest in this project and it will be great

I like how it works now .
I still think that now is a good time to buy coins .
this is the most important thing for me

It's going to be just fine and I'm just going to try it for me and see how it all works out next .
this will still be very important to me and I will buy tokens for me anyway
brand new
I don't really understand how the team plans to promote their exchange .
this is still very important now and we will see how the project will work further
brand new

as I understand it, you will have a platform for startups ?
when will it be launched and when will I be able to see the alpha version of this ?

At the moment, there is only an alpha version of the exchange and I have not seen anything like it.
I will continue to monitor how everything works and will buy coins for me

now you can buy coins and use the referral program .
this will be really demanded by the user

we will see what happens when these services are launched and I will continue to monitor this project and I am sure that it will be just fine

the team has done a great job but it will take a lot of money to launch so many projects and I would like to understand how soft the cap is and how much the team has been able to attract right now
brand new

hello everyone,

i am looking for people who want to join discord server to build community around this project AMZ COIN

if you have some knowledges how discord server works, it will be awesome, the server is the official for this project, and you can help us to grow more

JOIN HERE

thank you for this opportunity and I will continue to follow the news and at least I like how the project is developing now .
But I would like to see more announcements from the team

Yes now I would like to get as much information as possible about the development of the project in order to understand how it will all work in the future
Activity: 6

where to read more about all the projects that will be launched in the near future

the site has information about all projects and I was particularly interested in the platform for startups .
this will be very important to me
brand new

now the team has shown a good result and I would like to understand whether the project will scale in any way ?
let's see how it all works

let's see how it all works next and I'm sure I'll be able to buy coins for me soon.
at least I really like how it all works
still need to understand whether there will be an opportunity to get passive income 
and what does the team offer to investors?
brand new
these are still difficult times for startups as coins from the top 10 will grow before halving and investors will choose this option
You are really right and there is such a problem, but investors will always look for such startups to increase their capital
Now the team is showing good results and it will all be just fine.
brand new
hello everyone,

JOIN HERE

Thank you for such an opportunity and it makes me happy because I want to get maximum results for us
brand new
what events the team is planning in the near future and when your exchange will be launched in full .
this is still very important to me
until there were any announcements about this and I continue to follow the news from the team
Activity: 6

I really like what the team is showing right now and we see just a huge interest in this project and it will be great

In fact, they have projects that will be easily scaled and will bring real benefits to people and this will be really important for early investors .
I am currently choosing similar projects

Yes, I also like coins that are associated with real business and are of real benefit to people .
I would like to understand that the coins will have maximum liquidity
It will be in great demand.
as there will be many useful projects that will work in one ecosystem and this will also need to be understood
brand new

hello everyone,

JOIN HERE

thank you for this opportunity and I will continue to follow the news and at least I like how the project is developing now .

bought coins for me and will continue to monitor how the project works.
it's still going to be important to me
brand new

hello everyone,

JOIN HERE

brand new

now the team has shown a good result and I would like to understand whether the project will scale in any way ?
let's see how it all works

let's see how it all works next and I'm sure I'll be able to buy coins for me soon.
at least I really like how it all works
brand new
as I understand it will be possible to stack and I can get just a huge passive income
I haven't seen any information about passive income and it will be really cool if the team can actually provide this for their investors
brand new
please tell us what events the team will take part in in the near future .
this is still very important to understand for me and it will be just fine
brand new

Yes, it will still be great and I will definitely buy tokens for me now . The prospects will be huge .
the team is showing good results right now

now I like how this project is developing and the prospects for investors will be huge .

Here you will need to understand when there will be a listing and this will still be very important for me as I want to understand when I will be able to trade my coins
brand new
please tell me where I can read about all the products that the team plans to provide for us right now
Pages:
Jump to: