Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 102. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
I'm fairly close to having the BTC port connected to p2pool.  All I need to do is learn Ruby real quick Smiley
www.multipool.us
Coin       Balance            Value (BTC)
NVC        0.01702970           0.00031817    Requested

I am thinking if it was too low then why allow the request?

If you can't send just cancel the request then please Smiley

Subtracting the tx fee of 0.01 makes the withdrawal 0.00702970, which is below the minimum input of 0.01 for NVC (network rules, not mine).  But yeah, I should add some logic around that.

I can cancel it, or you can leave it as requested until you generate 0.003 more NVC at which time it should be processed.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Coin       Balance            Value (BTC)
NVC        0.01702970           0.00031817    Requested

I am thinking if it was too low then why allow the request?

If you can't send just cancel the request then please Smiley

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Seems to be stable now...Ta
www.multipool.us
Something weird going on with the estimates script..  I'm looking into this.

We haven't lost any shares.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
My BTC round shares keep changing between 7 and 11 million?  Should be the latter.
www.multipool.us
Any reason my nvc payment hasn't gone out yet? requested it over  24 hours ago  Cry

Still showing as requested under payments section.

There are coins in the wallet, so either it's below the tx fee, or it can't create the transaction for some reason.  How many NVC are you trying to withdraw?
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Any reason my nvc payment hasn't gone out yet? requested it over  24 hours ago  Cry

Still showing as requested under payments section.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Slush still is hoppable, after all these years. Even if it's a little harder than normal prop pools. Who knows, maybe this could be an advantage for a pool that has made hopping its philosophy? For consistent service and payouts you need a different pool I'd say.

Funny to see that we might be back at the old problems: prop, pps, pplns, or dgm? My personal favorite is bitparking mmpool (16 Th/s), it used to be all pps but switched to double geometric for bitcoin. Unhoppable, and most importantly, you get paid for what work you put in. Unlike at Slush's where your payout depends also on how long ago you submitted your last share. Blocks are found every two or three days on average. Merge mined with nmc, ixc, ioc, grc, dvc. The alts did make up an additional percentage income over btc in the past (checked via dustcoin at the time), reliability is good.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
www.multipool.us
why not point to someplace like CEX.IO they are like almost 900 TH/s
You should pull in a Good amount this way

I'll point to a big pool that supports GBT, that's the point.  Doesn't really matter which one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s
why not point to someplace like CEX.IO they are like almost 900 TH/s
You should pull in a Good amount this way
www.multipool.us
If someone can modify stratum-mining to use another pool as a getblocktemplate source, I'll point us at Eligius or Bitminter.  I looked into it but I just don't have the programming skills.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
This pool only as about 2-3Th/s compered to other Bitcoin sites, but the pool also mine other sha256 coins which hopefully help out.
It wouldn't be so bad if we found a block ever 3-4 days, but it just hasn't happened yet  Embarrassed

The good thing is, is that you got more of a share of the block when we do find it, 'cos there is only about a hundred or so people mining sha-256!   

Well I wish you guys good luck, at this difficulty rate and the age of my miner I need to be pulling in daily BTC amounts esp with the next difficulty coming up. I'll see you when the alt coins become more profitable to mine.

You're right. With diff skyrocketing like this every hour counts. Multipool is great for scrypt, but with my 10Gh sha capacity low variance is a must. Perhaps it's still a bit too early for sha multipools? I have a hunch it will have a future nevertheless.
legendary
This pool only as about 2-3Th/s compered to other Bitcoin sites, but the pool also mine other sha256 coins which hopefully help out.
It wouldn't be so bad if we found a block ever 3-4 days, but it just hasn't happened yet  Embarrassed

The good thing is, is that you got more of a share of the block when we do find it, 'cos there is only about a hundred or so people mining sha-256!   

Well I wish you guys good luck, at this difficulty rate and the age of my miner I need to be pulling in daily BTC amounts esp with the next difficulty coming up. I'll see you when the alt coins become more profitable to mine.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Posting those comments here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/200thauto-profit-switching-asic-pool-multipoolus-10-profit-vs-btc-alone-311067 might get noticed and bring more miners in.

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

legendary
The pool as not found a block yet, so you/we haven't been paid yet.

So effectively we are almost solo mining with a pool this small?
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
The pool as not found a block yet, so you/we haven't been paid yet.
legendary
BTC minimum auto threshold set to 0.01 coins.  BTC withdrawals under 0.01 will be subject to a fee of 0.001 BTC.

Shouldn't my BTC total be slowly incrementing upwards as I mine? I've got 9489408 valid round shares and 0 invalid but I've got 0.00000000 BTC earned after nearly 20 hours of mining. On other pools I would have slowly been creeping towards 1 BTC and my total BTC would be increasing incrementally as I mined.

Thanks
Jump to: