Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 108. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Alright, I believe you.  Its just torture to see all the per-block balance, have you thought about lowering the fee you take on the first BTC block?  It's been so long I've been thinking about just mining BTC on a different pool, I'm not trying to make a threat I'm just saying I feel that way with my little rig so I'm sure the guys with the big rigs are feeling that way too and I have to believe its in the best interest of the pool to keep them around.

Trust me, it's much worse for me than it is for you.

But remember, the pool doesn't find the blocks, the miners do.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Its unbelievable to me that multipool has yet to return anything on Bitcoin, does it really take this long to find a block?

Yes, it does.  We just passed through the bitcoin difficulty yesterday, which means we are now officially having "bad luck" on this block.  It's not uncommon to take 2-3x the average to find a block.

It's not a pool issue, I check the debug.log every day for block submits.  There haven't been any.

Submitted shares are at ~114% of BTC difficulty right now.

Alright, I believe you.  Its just torture to see all the per-block balance, have you thought about lowering the fee you take on the first BTC block?  It's been so long I've been thinking about just mining BTC on a different pool, I'm not trying to make a threat I'm just saying I feel that way with my little rig so I'm sure the guys with the big rigs are feeling that way too and I have to believe its in the best interest of the pool to keep them around.
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
care if i ask a question, i noticed a few times the pool has moved off btc to alt coin (which is fine) but doing so doesn't that hamper/reset the shares submitted, basically restarting back 0 shares? 2 weeks+ of work gone?.
Correct me if i am wrong, i already moved off multi pool sha256 mining, pointed my miner@ ZET coin. Lol i already got over 1k coins Smiley

Looking forward to PPC mining Smiley

www.multipool.us
The website is currently having some issues due to what appears to be an issue with the VPS provider.

Most pools are not affected.
www.multipool.us
How will you handle the long confirmation for PPC (512)?  Will you let them run for the full number or accept them at a lower number before they are available?  On D7 Pool, it can take a couple of days to get fully confirmed even though they are running 2 - 3 Thps!

We have no PPC reserves, so I have no choice but to wait for the full 512 confirmations before paying out PPC blocks.  Once we build up some reserves, like with NVC, I will slowly lower the required confirmations.
www.multipool.us
Its unbelievable to me that multipool has yet to return anything on Bitcoin, does it really take this long to find a block?

Yes, it does.  We just passed through the bitcoin difficulty yesterday, which means we are now officially having "bad luck" on this block.  It's not uncommon to take 2-3x the average to find a block.

It's not a pool issue, I check the debug.log every day for block submits.  There haven't been any.

Submitted shares are at ~114% of BTC difficulty right now.
Activity: 195
Activity: 165
Just mining my own business...
How will you handle the long confirmation for PPC (512)?  Will you let them run for the full number or accept them at a lower number before they are available?  On D7 Pool, it can take a couple of days to get fully confirmed even though they are running 2 - 3 Thps!
www.multipool.us
FRC = Freicoin, not Franko.  We never had Franko.

So i see you added a new alt sha256 coin, so got direct port server up yet  for (PPC)  yet? Don't see on the website yet.

Still in the process of adding it, there will be an announcement when it's ready.
FRC = Freicoin, not Franko.  We never had Franko.

So i see you added a new alt sha256 coin, so got direct port server up yet  for (PPC)  yet? Don't see on the website yet.
Activity: 147
FRC = Freicoin, not Franko.  We never had Franko.

Bummer. Guess it was wishful thinking. Always liked Franko.

JR
Activity: 356
clean stats. orphans still in unconfirmed. pls
www.multipool.us
FRC = Freicoin, not Franko.  We never had Franko.
Activity: 147
Lol why am i the only one mining frc? Sad(

Is franko coin new in multipool?  Don't think I saw it there before.

JR
Lol why am i the only one mining frc? Sad(
www.multipool.us
It's gone up now to 151 hours, that's about 6 days  Shocked
I think it would be best to remove BTC.

At our current hashrate the average time to find a BTC block is about 10-15 days.  The payouts are proportional and all shares will be paid.

Our variance will decrease once we have more hashrate.  BTC is staying.

Just read that 10-15 days, so in essence we are loosing profit from other coins that could be trade for btc. while we wait on finding a btc block is that correct?

We'll eventually find a block and then all the shares people submitted will be paid.  Once we get more hashrate, we'll find blocks faster and payout variance will decrease.
It's gone up now to 151 hours, that's about 6 days  Shocked
I think it would be best to remove BTC.

At our current hashrate the average time to find a BTC block is about 10-15 days.  The payouts are proportional and all shares will be paid.

Our variance will decrease once we have more hashrate.  BTC is staying.

Just read that 10-15 days, so in essence we are loosing profit from other coins that could be trade for btc. while we wait on finding a btc block is that correct?

www.multipool.us
well seems you cant set auto payout past 0, like 0.02 or something but oh well glade i finally got 1 place to mine everything. and don't have load 4 or 5 screens to check miners.

I'll be lowering the auto threshold below 1 soon in preparation for finding our first BTC block! Smiley
well seems you cant set auto payout past 0, like 0.02 or something but oh well glade i finally got 1 place to mine everything. and don't have load 4 or 5 screens to check miners.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
ya i should had checked crypsty before i posted Tongue They add all the address for the alt coins Smiley)

Got address for all Smiley now as long as crypsty can stay online and not go down Sad.

Last question before i start the miners up what's the min payout each of the coins .0001? cause my scrypt hash rate is a wee low Sad

There is none, but you have to pay for the respective network fees if you withdraw under 1 coin for each currency. Sometimes it will be 0.001, sometimes 0.1.
Jump to: