Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 112. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
SudoSuRootDev... AKA... AllBiznessMan
What's going on? Now 1 of my miners doesn't show that it's hashing at https://www.multipool.us/accountdetails.php
but guiminer says it's working and getting shares.
Also the reported hashrate is correct but minus the one miner that isn't showing.
I've also tried adding a new worker and switching to US pool, but nothing.
I posted this earlier, haven't got a reply from Flound yet, all the stats relating to worker, hashrates, and shares are stuck... only the balance, blocks, and the MP are updating. Your worker is working, it just won't show till that gets fixed, I have seen the site do that one or two other times.
Flound, is something wrong with the NVC pool?  My NVC balance hasn't changed in days and the nvc pool stats indicate that we haven't found a block in over two days.
Your balance hasn't changed because a block has not been found in over 2 days. That's why I stopped mining NVC right after I started, and now I only mine CGB... there are only 11 people mining NVC and the highest hash rate is you and like 2 others with only 2,000 KH/s each... the rest less than 1,000. NVC difficulty is way too high (386) for 11 miners with a combined hash rate of 10.4 MH/s to solve a block, except maybe once a week if that. NVC gets a block reward when the MP switches to it.

I would suggest moving to CGB, with a 0.003 BTC value and a block every 5 - 10 minutes on multipool, sometimes every minute or 2. When the MP switches to CGB there are like 2 blocks per minute and it are not too many regular miners either. We usually only have like 35 regular miners, and with 2,500 KH/s you would be getting about .5 CGB every hour... that's 0.0015 BTC per hour.... right now. The difficulty is usually only around 5 -7 right now, and pays 1/10th of what NVC pays, and NVC difficulty is about 50 times higher... that is also why the MP rarely switches to NVC.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
What's going on? Now 1 of my miners doesn't show that it's hashing at https://www.multipool.us/accountdetails.php
but guiminer says it's working and getting shares.
Also the reported hashrate is correct but minus the one miner that isn't showing.
I've also tried adding a new worker and switching to US pool, but nothing.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Flound, is something wrong with the NVC pool?  My NVC balance hasn't changed in days and the nvc pool stats indicate that we haven't found a block in over two days.
I can access the site, like I said... it's slow and the stats (listed above) aren't updating, but I cannot access the account details page, which I really need, because I can tell by my shares and earnings on recent blocks that a bunch of my workers are down... but I have so many of them that I just have everything numbered with workers and IP's in a list, so I need to access that page... so whenever you can get it up I'll greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
The website is up for me. I am sure it is still being hit though, because it is a bit slower loading and sometimes it times out when connecting.

Flound, also, all user stats are stuck... personal and other users... stats.php?curr=cgb (only coin I mine) shows no changes in all user's stats, positions, shares, hash rates, and the top 10 hashers. None of that info is changing, only balance info and blocks are updating. The same issue at the top left, for shares, hash rate, and expected reward... and the same on accountdetails.php none of those stats and workers are updating.

I have seen this happen before, obviously it got fixed, and it may be due to the attacks, but I just wanted to mention it cause I have a lot of machines/workers, and like to keep track of my hash rates, workers, and shares to make sure they are all running and none of that info has changed in hours. Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 34
DoS or DDoS? Plenty of linux DoS mitigation info online.
Yes, I see that... thanks!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
I see that the website is down, but I also only have 1 withdrawal since I last checked... are the auto withdrawals delayed till the pool front end is up also, or  is it my workers???

I had disabled the payout job but it's active again now.  You should see withdrawals going out again soon.
I see that the website is down, but I also only have 1 withdrawal since I last checked... are the auto withdrawals delayed till the pool front end is up also, or  is it my workers???
www.multipool.us
The website is currently under some kind of DoS attack, I'm working to mitigate it now.

Pools are not affected.
www.multipool.us
It's gone up now to 151 hours, that's about 6 days  Shocked
I think it would be best to remove BTC.

At our current hashrate the average time to find a BTC block is about 10-15 days.  The payouts are proportional and all shares will be paid.

Our variance will decrease once we have more hashrate.  BTC is staying.

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
It's gone up now to 151 hours, that's about 6 days  Shocked
I think it would be best to remove BTC.
Um yea. I`ve been mining on this site with 10gh for like 24 hrs but havent received any confirmed or unconfirmed rewards at all for BTC. Why is this so?
shares aren't released until a block is found, but BTC is new here so no block has been found yet.  According to https://www.multipool.us/stats.php?curr=btc, the estimate is 145 Hours to go.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Um yea. I`ve been mining on this site with 10gh for like 24 hrs but havent received any confirmed or unconfirmed rewards at all for BTC. Why is this so?
hate to waste another post, but how many confirms does lucky coin LKY take before paying and why is it taking soooo long?

also, is this round of LTC really bad luck time-wise, or is that about normal?
    Est. Time To Find Block   108 Hours 16 Minutes
    Time Since Last Block   116 Hours 38 Minutes

and, hate to be a pest by asking again, but what about the idea of not switching until a block is found (switch triggered only at block-found) -- scrypt only.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
www.multipool.us
I'm not really sure what you mean, could you do a mockup (even with just empty boxes would help) of what you're thinking?

initial Mock-up:

excuse the rough copy/pasting

after i did it, i realized that really both "Your Stats" and "Pool Stats" could be one big table instead of two, just require proper headings.

thanks, yeah I have something very similar in mind, however a friend of mine who is a web designer is looking at the site right now so I'm going to hold off making any major changes until I get his recommendations.
Jump to: