Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 111. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Is the json feed down?  Getting an error with my custom page.

Thanks

JR

How often are you polling?  The DDoS protection might have flagged you as a possible bot.

PM me your IP and I'll whitelist you.

Adam,

Please disable your Incapsula protection for api: it just doesn't work
This is what I get:
Code:

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Thanks

JR

How often are you polling?  The DDoS protection might have flagged you as a possible bot.

Sent you a message. For reference it's a manual thing so just once in a while when I refresh my browser.

Almost looks like something changed. Multipool json feed usually takes 10 - 30'seconds to return. Now it's actually returning in 1.3 seconds no data it seems. Or the json structure changed. Or perhaps it is being rejected but my program isn't retrying so almost seems like it's finished and no data or the output format changed.

Thanks.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us

Thanks

JR

How often are you polling?  The DDoS protection might have flagged you as a possible bot.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Thanks

JR
Activity: 277
Well i think to wait when the login each 5 minutes go away.
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
Yes, only reports 4 miners hashing
and shares are stuck at 6144 for me, at least it looks like they are.

I'll take a look.  Meanwhile we are under DDoS attack again.
Doesn't the pool have DDoS protection?

It will soon.  We haven't needed it until now.
Lemme guess, angry "bag holders" who believe that multipool (and not BTC) is responsible for the sudden drop in value of their alt coin?
It's the Dark Department at Insulcapa whose mission is to increase revenues by any means necessary ;-}
www.multipool.us
What's the correct address for FRC?
I'm hashing on stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3341 and not showing any results.

3341 is correct.  Hmm, your shares are in the db..  I will look into this.

Estimates script was failing, this should be fixed now.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Lemme guess, angry "bag holders" who believe that multipool (and not BTC) is responsible for the sudden drop in value of their alt coin?
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
What's the correct address for FRC?
I'm hashing on stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3341 and not showing any results.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Do your hot wallets auto-restart if they die, or must you do it manually?  i'm not certain LKY is online (Server Stats).

Here is a possible crontab script that you could edit for each wallet: (note the [ and ] are necessary)

#!/bin/sh
count=$(ps aux | grep [p]rimecoind | wc -l)
if [ $count -eq 0 ] ; then
   ~/coin/primecoin/primecoind -reindex -daemon
else
   echo primecoind already running.
fi
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
SudoSuRootDev... AKA... AllBiznessMan
Yup it's good now! I saw shortly after my post, that you were using Incapsula , before it was up it gave a basic Incapsula page so then I knew why I got that message. Good deal, glad to know we're safer!
www.multipool.us
It looks like the SSL certificate has updated.  Please try now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
Flound... why don't you use CloudFlare? It is a free service, and GREAT (I used it for all my business investment websites, some HYIP which everyone tries to hack and DDoS) OR they also have an upgraded plan which is only like $20 per month with extra DDoS protection, but even the basic protects against small DDoS. You point your domain name at the Nameservers that Cloudflare gives you for your account and then you control the DNS from CloudFlare and they send all requests to your IP/server. So it is much harder to find the actual IP of your server, IP lookups show one of CloudFlares IP's. It is a real good service... a necessity with money/investments/cryptos/etc.
blockchain.info blockexplorer.com primedice.com peerbet.org and so many more use it.

It is way cheaper than these expensive DDoS hosting companies, but it works awesome. When I had my HYIP (High Yield Investment Sites there was one known successful CloudFlare attack on their network which didn't last long. It was kind of a hackers challenge by CloudFlare and no one could do it for a long time.

You can also block IP's or even whole regions with just 1 click, because it lists any suspicious visitors in your account and you just click "block" and they are.

Anyway, the reason I'm here was to ask a serious question. When I visit the website, right now, it gives me a security warning (NEVER SEEN BEFORE)...

""This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.multipool.us, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?
If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
www.multipool.us uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: incapsula.com , *.algstaging.com , *.bridgebank.com , *.closedforgood.org , *.clubintrawest.com , *.depositview.com , *.djoglobal.com , *.efoqa.com , *.fcmrktplace.com , *.gedigitalenergy.com , *.geenergymanagement.com , *.gs1uk.org , *.hummus.co.il , *.lsc.net , *.macu.edu , *.morristech.com , *.nestle.com.au , *.perisher.com.au , *.segalrc.com , *.spacefurniture.com.au , *.tabbank.com , *.tsunagaru-ap.net , *.waubonsee.edu , algstaging.com , apps.nestle.co.uk , bridgebank.com , cleverestcat.nestle.co.uk , closedforgood.org , clubintrawest.com , depositview.com , djoglobal.com , efoqa.com , fcmrktplace.com , gedigitalenergy.com , geenergymanagement.com , gs1uk.org , hummus.co.il , impervasecurepay.reedbusiness.co.uk , lsc.net , macu.edu , morristech.com , nestle.com.au , perisher.com.au , segalrc.com , spacefurniture.com.au , tabbank.com , waubonsee.edu (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)""

...I did not proceed, because I know you have been dealing with the DDoS and as you see it says someone may have hijacked the server to redirect me somewhere else where to a Phishing Site copy of Multipool and steal login info.

It could be because you are making changes with DNS or HostName to add DDoS protection such as CloudFlare, or thee certificate has expired or something like that... but I am not going until I know for sure. Please respond and let me know if you know about this warning and if it is safe, something that was caused by you. Thanks!

same problem on chrome
www.multipool.us
Flound... why don't you use CloudFlare? It is a free service, and GREAT (I used it for all my business investment websites, some HYIP which everyone tries to hack and DDoS) OR they also have an upgraded plan which is only like $20 per month with extra DDoS protection, but even the basic protects against small DDoS. You point your domain name at the Nameservers that Cloudflare gives you for your account and then you control the DNS from CloudFlare and they send all requests to your IP/server. So it is much harder to find the actual IP of your server, IP lookups show one of CloudFlares IP's. It is a real good service... a necessity with money/investments/cryptos/etc.
blockchain.info blockexplorer.com primedice.com peerbet.org and so many more use it.

It is way cheaper than these expensive DDoS hosting companies, but it works awesome. When I had my HYIP (High Yield Investment Sites there was one known successful CloudFlare attack on their network which didn't last long. It was kind of a hackers challenge by CloudFlare and no one could do it for a long time.

You can also block IP's or even whole regions with just 1 click, because it lists any suspicious visitors in your account and you just click "block" and they are.

Anyway, the reason I'm here was to ask a serious question. When I visit the website, right now, it gives me a security warning (NEVER SEEN BEFORE)...

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.multipool.us, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?
If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
www.multipool.us uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: incapsula.com , *.algstaging.com , *.bridgebank.com , *.closedforgood.org , *.clubintrawest.com , *.depositview.com , *.djoglobal.com , *.efoqa.com , *.fcmrktplace.com , *.gedigitalenergy.com , *.geenergymanagement.com , *.gs1uk.org , *.hummus.co.il , *.lsc.net , *.macu.edu , *.morristech.com , *.nestle.com.au , *.perisher.com.au , *.segalrc.com , *.spacefurniture.com.au , *.tabbank.com , *.tsunagaru-ap.net , *.waubonsee.edu , algstaging.com , apps.nestle.co.uk , bridgebank.com , cleverestcat.nestle.co.uk , closedforgood.org , clubintrawest.com , depositview.com , djoglobal.com , efoqa.com , fcmrktplace.com , gedigitalenergy.com , geenergymanagement.com , gs1uk.org , hummus.co.il , impervasecurepay.reedbusiness.co.uk , lsc.net , macu.edu , morristech.com , nestle.com.au , perisher.com.au , segalrc.com , spacefurniture.com.au , tabbank.com , waubonsee.edu (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)""

...I did not proceed, because I know you have been dealing with the DDoS and as you see it says someone may have hijacked the server to redirect me somewhere else where to a Phishing Site copy of Multipool and steal login info.

It could be because you are making changes with DNS or HostName to add DDoS protection such as CloudFlare, or thee certificate has expired or something like that... but I am not going until I know for sure. Please respond and let me know if you know about this warning and if it is safe, something that was caused by you. Thanks!

I'm using Incapsula now, none of the free services support SSL.  The SSL warning should go away once they've generated certificates.  Supposedly it takes less than 24 hrs.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
SudoSuRootDev... AKA... AllBiznessMan

What Should I Do?

www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us

Activity: 277
"issue" i do not know but the site look offline.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
www.multipool.us
What's going on? Now 1 of my miners doesn't show that it's hashing at https://www.multipool.us/accountdetails.php
but guiminer says it's working and getting shares.
Also the reported hashrate is correct but minus the one miner that isn't showing.
I've also tried adding a new worker and switching to US pool, but nothing.
I posted this earlier, haven't got a reply from Flound yet, all the stats relating to worker, hashrates, and shares are stuck... only the balance, blocks, and the MP are updating. Your worker is working, it just won't show till that gets fixed, I have seen the site do that one or two other times.

I don't see any issues at the moment.. My hashrates and shares are updating on the site.  Are you guys still having issues?
Jump to: