Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 109. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 503
ya i should had checked crypsty before i posted Tongue They add all the address for the alt coins Smiley)

Got address for all Smiley now as long as crypsty can stay online and not go down Sad.

Last question before i start the miners up what's the min payout each of the coins .0001? cause my scrypt hash rate is a wee low Sad
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
So.. does that mean all this alt coins that i dont have address too are being wasted?
Or can i set them to auto payout to btc?

Get deposit addresses for each coin at cryptsy, vircurex and btc-e and start selling the coins. Or download some wallets and keep the coins you want to hold on your computer.
So.. does that mean all this alt coins that i dont have address too are being wasted?
Or can i set them to auto payout to btc?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
The payout system is Proportional.  We do not auto-convert to BTC.  You can auto-sell the coins on Cryptsy that you don't want to hold in your personal wallet(s).

Auto payout is done every 5 minutes.  You can set your auto-payout thresholds as low as 1 coin.

About that, what formula does the "Proportional scoring" uses?

Thanks!

Proportional means that your payout is proportional to the number of shares you submitted.  If you submitted 100 shares and the block took the pool 10000 shares as a whole then your payout would be 1% of that block.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The payout system is Proportional.  We do not auto-convert to BTC.  You can auto-sell the coins on Cryptsy that you don't want to hold in your personal wallet(s).

Auto payout is done every 5 minutes.  You can set your auto-payout thresholds as low as 1 coin.

About that, what formula does the "Proportional scoring" uses?

Thanks!
www.multipool.us
Got a few questions, First if we mine sha256 alt coin/btc will the server auto changes us to the new alt coin? Like i only need 1 address in my .bat file to mine all the alt coins you have to offer.

Second, same as above for scrypt. atm mining on hashcows, and they auto switch between alt coins and also allow use to choose to be paid in alt coin we mine or convert to btc.

Third how is payout managed, (PPS/PPLNS/DGM) once a day? are we always paid in btc no matter the coin.?

Looking forward to mine here

Icon

Welcome Icon!

If you mine on port 8888 the pool will automatically switch you between SHA-256 coins.

If you mine on port 7777 the pool will automatically switch you between Scrypt coins.

www.multipool.us
Any estimated profit/day/Mhash for these days?

Depends when you sold, WDC dropped by 30% in the past few hours.
Got a few questions, First if we mine sha256 alt coin/btc will the server auto changes us to the new alt coin? Like i only need 1 address in my .bat file to mine all the alt coins you have to offer.

Second, same as above for scrypt. atm mining on hashcows, and they auto switch between alt coins and also allow use to choose to be paid in alt coin we mine or convert to btc.

Third how is payout managed, (PPS/PPLNS/DGM) once a day? are we always paid in btc no matter the coin.?

Looking forward to mine here

Icon
www.multipool.us
Also how about you add: average hashrate (7d); average hashrate (1m) somewhere as it should be very easy to add but yet very useful?

1m hashrate is on the Account page.
www.multipool.us
1. are sha256 merged mined?
2. will nmc be added?

1. Not yet.
2. After we find our first BTC block, I will add NMC merged mining.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
1. are sha256 merged mined?
2. will nmc be added?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Any estimated profit/day/Mhash for these days?
www.multipool.us
Fun pool. Mining TRC now for ~2 weeks. One thing is killing me tho...

Server itself.  Cry Waiting for start page to load takes ages. Today it took over 30 minutes (started long before 6.00 GMT, finished few minutes after). Must be some kind of a record. www.multipool.us is as far I could get. Opening detailed stats, etc is impossible ATM.

Site had some issues tonight while I was doing family stuff.  Should be better now.
Activity: 27
Fun pool. Mining TRC now for ~2 weeks. One thing is killing me tho...

Server itself.  Cry Waiting for start page to load takes ages. Today it took over 30 minutes (started long before 6.00 GMT, finished few minutes after). Must be some kind of a record. www.multipool.us is as far I could get. Opening detailed stats, etc is impossible ATM.
www.multipool.us
How about you make a reply to me.. sigh

Sorry for not responding earlier. I'm looking into this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
Started 2 miners on name jjc326 and they aren't showing up at all on the "Your workers" section.  It's been 10 minutes and they are reporting that they are hashing and submitted accepted shares.
www.multipool.us
My bet is most of those coins will be worth even less than today. Very few will survive to be sold higher later.

The reason most of them were higher is due to speculation.  Now that BTC is going up a lot of people are cashing out to sell for fiat.  That, combined with a lot of panic selling, is what's going on right now.

When BTC drops or levels off, people will start playing around with alts again.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
My bet is most of those coins will be worth even less than today. Very few will survive to be sold higher later.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Anyone else thinking mining is becoming pointless?  Especially with the rise in BTC value?  Most alt coins have plummeted. I normally cash in my alt coins but had .27 BTC worth of alt coins in Cryptsy last night. Today after a night mining worth now worth .16. I'm loosing money while I mine and don't even pay for electricity for it.

I think you need to look at mining income in fiat unless your utility company charges in BTC. If BTC went up 30% against the USD and also 30% against alt coins then nothing changed other than the number of BTC you made.

OMG, convert our BTC daily income to USD or EUR to know how much we really earn!!! What a shocking and brilliant idea!!!

Sorry for the sarcasm, I can't help it.

BTW, altcoin mining is crashing a lot faster than BTCUSD growing.

No need to say sorry. I enjoy sarcasm, both giving and receiving. Yes you are right, alts took a hit against fiat as well, also my electricity company announced a price rise and these two factors have ended my mining exploits. Good luck to all those with cheaper power who can continue.

For the short term I'm still mining. Just not selling any of my coins. Oddly since I wrote the original message still haven't made anything.  I am hashing a bit over 4 MHs and all the coins I'm getting, conversion value to BTC keeps dropping. In the event things turn around, I'll be well positioned to eventually sell my alt coins.

JR
Activity: 34
Great New Statistics Page  Wink !!!

The sorting does not work, otherwise i'd love that feature.
Jump to: