Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 136. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
My rejects are running 38 to 47%  Huh  Shocked  Angry

And a miner died of an unrecovered stratum disconnect  Cry
Restarted miners and 30 minutes later dead again from unrecovered stratum disconnects.

Am I the only one afflicted with this scourge?

Can you post your settings?  And which pool are you using?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Flound,
MEC is about to reset the block reward again.  At block 63000 it will drop from 125 to 75.  This will likely happen tonight or tomorrow some time (current block is 62003).  Given what happened last time it reset, I wanted to make sure you were ready for it this time.  It might even be good to disable it from the MP until it resets to help it through the transition.

It has a really weird retarget function.  It recalculates every 9 blocks with a weighted average of the last 1296 blocks mined using a bizarre impulse response distribution.  This is what causes profitability to climb for a couple minutes when MP switches to it, and continue to drop after we switch off it.  It is one of the reasons it took so long to recover when the reward dropped from 250 to 125.

Block explorer is here: http://mega.rapta.net:2750/chain/Megacoin

This was a definite issue last time...but is corrected as long as MP is running the updated client. Difficulty will be adjusted using Kimoto's new "Gravity Well" and this kicks in at block 63005, I believe. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg

Restarted miners and 30 minutes later dead again from unrecovered stratum disconnects.

Am I the only one afflicted with this scourge?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Flound,
MEC is about to reset the block reward again.  At block 63000 it will drop from 125 to 75.  This will likely happen tonight or tomorrow some time (current block is 62003).  Given what happened last time it reset, I wanted to make sure you were ready for it this time.  It might even be good to disable it from the MP until it resets to help it through the transition.

It has a really weird retarget function.  It recalculates every 9 blocks with a weighted average of the last 1296 blocks mined using a bizarre impulse response distribution.  This is what causes profitability to climb for a couple minutes when MP switches to it, and continue to drop after we switch off it.  It is one of the reasons it took so long to recover when the reward dropped from 250 to 125.

Block explorer is here: http://mega.rapta.net:2750/chain/Megacoin
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg

Activity: 134
Hi flound.  Have you got some orphans you forgot to clear out of the CGB pool?  I've had an unconfirmed balance of .2360 for about a week.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Free Dog to good home
Can you please add an automatic exchange service to BTC or LTC and an accurate profitability statistic in BTC or LTC the account gots in 24h 48h and 1 week.
And also an average the pool gots in 24h in BTC/mh/d for complieance of comparison with other pools.

Please send Flound maybe 60+BTC or 3000+LTC for the work you are asking him to do just because you want to be lazier.

Be well.
Activity: 147

I use 5 for the harder coins, 10 for the easier ones.

By harder, you mean higher difficulty, right?

Yes that's correct.

Would be nice for me if we had a once a day payout of all coins.  So less dependant on the amount of each coin, more on the frequency.  Since so many of these alt coins are worth so little per coin, some of these payouts are for so little BTC equivanance.  For me, can't speak for others, I'm mostly about tracking my per day profits and the closest I can do with that, unconfirmed shares aside, is to allow the coins to go for a 24 hour period and then sell them all out.  With the caviet that they are 1 full coin or more to not incur extra fees when withdrawing.  Just thinking out loud.

JR

I don't think this would be a good idea. If many people cash out all their coins at the same time to auto sell on Cryptsy then the coin's value would quickly drop. I cash out my coins roughly based on their value:

NVC 1
FTC 2
MNC 5
WDC 65
DGC 12
LKY 100
ARG 14
PXC 42
MEC 36
CAP 14
CGB 1

You misunderstand the point. Cashing out your coins from multipool daily doesn't mean you are going to sell them. That's a choice. Cashing them out at a certain quantity and selling everyday is no different than if my coins go to Cryptsy once a day and then I choose to sell them.
Activity: 104

Yes that's correct.

Would be nice for me if we had a once a day payout of all coins.  So less dependant on the amount of each coin, more on the frequency.  Since so many of these alt coins are worth so little per coin, some of these payouts are for so little BTC equivanance.  For me, can't speak for others, I'm mostly about tracking my per day profits and the closest I can do with that, unconfirmed shares aside, is to allow the coins to go for a 24 hour period and then sell them all out.  With the caviet that they are 1 full coin or more to not incur extra fees when withdrawing.  Just thinking out loud.

JR

I don't think this would be a good idea. If many people cash out all their coins at the same time to auto sell on Cryptsy then the coin's value would quickly drop. I cash out my coins roughly based on their value:

NVC 1
FTC 2
MNC 5
WDC 65
DGC 12
LKY 100
ARG 14
PXC 42
MEC 36
CAP 14
CGB 1
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Throwing 2.2MH/s at the pool now.   I've flustered myself enough with the brand-X multi scrypt pool and statistics ad nauseam and I'm resting my hash here for awhile.

www.multipool.us
How many miners can mine on the same accound and same worker with differend ip adresses without getting blocked or broke something ?

Unlimited.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
How many miners can mine on the same accound and same worker with differend ip adresses without getting blocked or broke something ?
www.multipool.us

Yes that's correct.

Would be nice for me if we had a once a day payout of all coins.  So less dependant on the amount of each coin, more on the frequency.  Since so many of these alt coins are worth so little per coin, some of these payouts are for so little BTC equivanance.  For me, can't speak for others, I'm mostly about tracking my per day profits and the closest I can do with that, unconfirmed shares aside, is to allow the coins to go for a 24 hour period and then sell them all out.  With the caviet that they are 1 full coin or more to not incur extra fees when withdrawing.  Just thinking out loud.

JR

I could add something like that.
Activity: 147

Yes that's correct.

Would be nice for me if we had a once a day payout of all coins.  So less dependant on the amount of each coin, more on the frequency.  Since so many of these alt coins are worth so little per coin, some of these payouts are for so little BTC equivanance.  For me, can't speak for others, I'm mostly about tracking my per day profits and the closest I can do with that, unconfirmed shares aside, is to allow the coins to go for a 24 hour period and then sell them all out.  With the caviet that they are 1 full coin or more to not incur extra fees when withdrawing.  Just thinking out loud.

JR
eZc
Activity: 74
Can you please add an automatic exchange service to BTC or LTC and an accurate profitability statistic in BTC or LTC the account gots in 24h 48h and 1 week.
And also an average the pool gots in 24h in BTC/mh/d for complieance of comparison with other pools.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Payout WDC not received, please take a look operator. Thanks in advance. 1st time this happend.

WDC   Sep 09 1:36 AM   WVsH8brNvzbwUupkwqsiTADN54KYvgsvEz    448.34474454
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
None of my CAP is going into confirmed. It shows up in the 24hr snapshot but not in my account.

What's your username?

qminer

should be fixed now.

Yup that's good. Thanks Flound.
www.multipool.us
None of my CAP is going into confirmed. It shows up in the 24hr snapshot but not in my account.

What's your username?

qminer

should be fixed now.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

What's your username?

qminer
www.multipool.us

What's your username?
Jump to: