Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 131. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Is something up with payments?

In the past 24 hours I've made about 0.004BTC with 1MH/s using multipool + 1 coin auto send to cryptsy for auto-sell.

Usually would be getting around 0.01BTC minimum, usually around 0.025BTC.

0.01 0.015 BTC per MH/s is the best you can get nowadays and it's going down every day. I can barely pay electricity with a 0.08$/kWh rate. This altcoin mining game is almost over.
Hope it doesn't end for awhile, I've been making solid profits for the last two or three months mining alt-coins.

But if that ever does happen... I'll be getting out of crypto markets so fast... lol.

The altcoin market is spread too thin, we need some exciting shit to go down like 51% on some of the chains.

Or, it might be time to finally stop gpu-mining and sell the rest on ebay.

That's not very exciting...

No but if the coins we mine are worth less than the power to run our rigs then what's the point. I'm lucky, my electricity is cheap and now that heating season is around the corner, my miners will be helping to heat my house. Since I heat with electricity, keeping my miners up and running will be a no brainer. However, come spring time, the way things are going I'll be shutting it all down.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the most efficient method of scrypt mining is using a 79XX video card. The top miner on the mutipool has a hash rate of over 50 MH/s. To get that hash rate you'd need about 70 video cards. At about 250 watts per card, that's 17.5kW or 73A on 240v. That's a lot of power and a lot of heat to dissipate. How are people doing this? Can it be that someone has figured out how to script mine using FGPA?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us

In the past 24 hours I've made about 0.004BTC with 1MH/s using multipool + 1 coin auto send to cryptsy for auto-sell.

0.01 0.015 BTC per MH/s is the best you can get nowadays and it's going down every day. I can barely pay electricity with a 0.08$/kWh rate. This altcoin mining game is almost over.
Hope it doesn't end for awhile, I've been making solid profits for the last two or three months mining alt-coins.

But if that ever does happen... I'll be getting out of crypto markets so fast... lol.

The altcoin market is spread too thin, we need some exciting shit to go down like 51% on some of the chains.

That's not very exciting...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

www.multipool.us

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

legendary

this is what happens when everyone auto dumps at the same time

Yeah, I don't understand how even if people buy up a coin madly, the next price will go back right to the lowest selling price without even noticing that someone just bought thousands of coins. This isn't how a market normally works, is it?

Wouldn't Cryptsy need to add new coins all the time if prices declined in an insane manner for almost all of their coins? At some point it must have an effect on their fees, or am I wrong? I probably am. But it will kill most of the coins in the process I assume. Coin Wars are really on.

This is what's known as an 'illiquid' market.

The ask may rise but the bid does not budge.  Market sells are filled at the highest bid.  Buys at lowest ask.

This can't be sustainable. Maybe there should be an auto-buy option, too. ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1148

www.multipool.us

Not that I'm aware of.
www.multipool.us

Yeah, I don't understand how even if people buy up a coin madly, the next price will go back right to the lowest selling price without even noticing that someone just bought thousands of coins. This isn't how a market normally works, is it?

Wouldn't Cryptsy need to add new coins all the time if prices declined in an insane manner for almost all of their coins? At some point it must have an effect on their fees, or am I wrong? I probably am. But it will kill most of the coins in the process I assume. Coin Wars are really on.

This is what's known as an 'illiquid' market.

The ask may rise but the bid does not budge.  Market sells are filled at the highest bid.  Buys at lowest ask.
legendary

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

www.multipool.us
Flound, I still cant set diff for my workers on trc pool. Im on pool2 have it set on the website but my workers still mine at diff 1. can you look into it?

Custom diff should be working for TRC across all pools now.

If there are no issues in the next few days I will begin rolling it out to other coins.

Many thanks mate. Its working now. Smiley One last thing, pool1.eu shows as down for me, is there any problem?

Also im getting a lot of rejected/stale shares, its like 3000 on every 10000 shares. I was getting that even before diff was fixed.

Can you post your settings?

There is not much settings to set when running asics. Also on ZET  pool i get less than 1% stales/rejected and its absolutely flying. It seem to get around 20-30% rejected only on trc pool(any server) so not sure whats wrong.

They're using exactly the same code, so I'm not sure how this could be pool related.  Maybe TRC blocks are just being found on the network much faster.  Try a lower share difficulty maybe?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Flound, I still cant set diff for my workers on trc pool. Im on pool2 have it set on the website but my workers still mine at diff 1. can you look into it?

If there are no issues in the next few days I will begin rolling it out to other coins.

Many thanks mate. Its working now. Smiley One last thing, pool1.eu shows as down for me, is there any problem?

Also im getting a lot of rejected/stale shares, its like 3000 on every 10000 shares. I was getting that even before diff was fixed.

There is not much settings to set when running asics. Also on ZET  pool i get less than 1% stales/rejected and its absolutely flying. It seem to get around 20-30% rejected only on trc pool(any server) so not sure whats wrong.
Activity: 684
Merit: 529
flound1129 thanks,that fixed it
payment received,sorry for jumping to conclusions
I come back to you,in your pool
www.multipool.us
ZET has been added, SHA256 multiport should be ready within a couple days.
www.multipool.us
TRC pool is back up.
www.multipool.us
None block of 2 hours at a speed of 800+ on terracoin.
What nonsense is that?
The impression is that the Shares fly away to nowhere.
Very like a hoax pool
TRC   716.6 GH/s   7h3m   0.00132053   2.4812
repair pool
and goodbye for now

Sorry, there was a small issue with the DB.  Blocks from last night are being counted now.

Correction: There were 21 TRC blocks that were double paid.  I will be removing these from balances.  The rest of the payouts are correct.

No payouts have been sent yet, so there should be no negative balances as a result of this.

The TRC pool is currently down.
www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us
None block of 2 hours at a speed of 800+ on terracoin.
What nonsense is that?
The impression is that the Shares fly away to nowhere.
Very like a hoax pool
TRC   716.6 GH/s   7h3m   0.00132053   2.4812
repair pool
and goodbye for now

Sorry, there was a small issue with the DB.  Blocks from last night are being counted now.
Jump to: