Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 132. (Read 424232 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 684
Merit: 529
TRC   377.1 GH/s   7h40m   0.00131211   2.4617
scam
Activity: 684
Merit: 529
None block of 2 hours at a speed of 800+ on terracoin.
What nonsense is that?
The impression is that the Shares fly away to nowhere.
Very like a hoax pool
TRC   716.6 GH/s   7h3m   0.00132053   2.4812
repair pool
and goodbye for now
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
My solution was to only mine dgc,wdc,ltc,nvc,ftc,cgb. Today I disabled nvc aswell.

Whoa, how does one disable coins in the multipool??

I think it would be very useful information for many people if it works and show you how.

That would be indeed cool. Anyway reality is I use cgwatcher(It helps with autorestarting cgminer when it fails too). In this program you can add coins to profiles. I have added profiles for coins that interest me and made a scheduled task to switch to "most profitable coin". This way I mine only what is interesting me and majority of time I am mining the same coin that port 7777 is.

If you want to meedle a bit with cgwatcher take note that multipool uses "most profitable coin(adjusted)" values to find profitability.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
My solution was to only mine dgc,wdc,ltc,nvc,ftc,cgb. Today I disabled nvc aswell.

I think it would be very useful information for many people if it works and show you how.
Activity: 197
Flound, sorry to be pain but trc pool is not behaving as it should. with the speed we have we should click blocks every few minutes  not hours. could you check it please?

cheers.
Flound, I still cant set diff for my workers on trc pool. Im on pool2 have it set on the website but my workers still mine at diff 1. can you look into it?

Custom diff should be working for TRC across all pools now.

If there are no issues in the next few days I will begin rolling it out to other coins.

Many thanks mate. Its working now. Smiley One last thing, pool1.eu shows as down for me, is there any problem?

Also im getting a lot of rejected/stale shares, its like 3000 on every 10000 shares. I was getting that even before diff was fixed.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Activity: 138
Some people complained about their profits with 3x7970. I have the same rig and average around 0,045 per day.

We can disable nvc manually ?
Anyone know if MEC is broken again ? My deposit never made it to Cryptsy (no record of it being sold either).
FYI, my account sent 36 MEC to Cryptsy @ 7:15 this morning and @ 7:56 it was auto-sold for BTC.

Been a few hours for me now, still nothin.

I've sent many MEC to cryptsy today with no problem.  I can look up the transaction for you if you need me to.

Opened a ticket with Cryptsy. Its not much MEC but i hate glitches. Something similar to this happened to me before and I got it fixed.

Problem was with Cryptsy. They made my deposit late last night.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Some people complained about their profits with 3x7970. I have the same rig and average around 0,045 per day.

Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
Flound, I still cant set diff for my workers on trc pool. Im on pool2 have it set on the website but my workers still mine at diff 1. can you look into it?

Custom diff should be working for TRC across all pools now.

If there are no issues in the next few days I will begin rolling it out to other coins.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Cryptsy is having some issues apparently.  Tried to withdraw some btc but only get the response "504 gateway timeout".

Flound's pool though is working fine.
Anyone know if MEC is broken again ? My deposit never made it to Cryptsy (no record of it being sold either).
FYI, my account sent 36 MEC to Cryptsy @ 7:15 this morning and @ 7:56 it was auto-sold for BTC.

I've sent many MEC to cryptsy today with no problem.  I can look up the transaction for you if you need me to.

Opened a ticket with Cryptsy. Its not much MEC but i hate glitches. Something similar to this happened to me before and I got it fixed.

No thats ok unless you have doubts. I just don't understand what happened. Address seems valid. I suspect its a cryptsy thing.
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Jump to: