Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 150. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Try a site like this: http://wheretomine.com/
You can enter your SHA and scrypt hashing power, and it will give you figures for how much you would make mining each coin.

i know,
what i need is a estimate of mining on multipool overall. not on each separate coin.
Activity: 476
Try a site like this: http://wheretomine.com/
You can enter your SHA and scrypt hashing power, and it will give you figures for how much you would make mining each coin.
Can anybody gives me how much BTC i can make with 1Mhash in 24hours in multipool?

I need just an estimate.

Some days are better than others but based on my profit snapshot you would earn roughly 1BTC per month.

You mean i will earn 0.03BTC per day for my 1Mhash?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Can anybody gives me how much BTC i can make with 1Mhash in 24hours in multipool?

I need just an estimate.

Some days are better than others but based on my profit snapshot you would earn roughly 1BTC per month.

I need just an estimate.
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
i have negative balance at WDC and LKY
should this be ok ?

Yes, it's due to some payouts being sent twice.
So hands up anyone small minded enough to start a new account :/
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi Flound,

Cash out feature looks great. It is possible add to this feature queue count show? On witch position my withdrawal is?

Thanks in advance,
TDS
Activity: 206
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
So you (site) messes up.. charge us negative to compensate for double payments = which is totally fine.  (But) And now you want to charge a fee.  How does one who's site is not working correctly then feel the need to add a fee.. shouldn't you have the site out of BETA first before you start imposing fees.. just asking cause it seems a bit .. not sure of the word(s) to go here...how about "not correct".

Anyways I like the pool but would prefer to see payment code and website stability before asking for fees..dozens of times this month the website is down or some problem with payments and pools down(this has been decently stable compared to others).. I would be happier if those "kinks" were worked out before you make a fee "mandatory".  I don't mind contributing but there are too many other places to go now (some with no fees) to start demanding fees before it works right.  Reminds me of the new computer games you rush out to buy and then come home and it doesn't work for a few days till some patches start rolling out to make the game work properly.  The thought that goes through my mind is "why am I paying for a something that doesn't work?"  Maybe I am wrong in this thinking but just once I would love to see crypto not always driven by greed but maybe just a good place to be. Reminder that now I am in the negative  and fee is imposed.. I will be working off your mistake with a 1.5percent fee attached to my work for you.. so it will take 1.5 percent longer to work off your mistake once it kicks in if coins are not paid back yet.(logic)

My two bits worth..

PS.  I really hope you get the kinks worked out.  I do like that fact you continually try to make improvements.. but please more testing or more sleep first (jk). Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
i tried to make a withdrawal of NVC (really not much) but this never appear in my account. my address is fine

You should see it soon.
www.multipool.us
should this be ok ?

Yes, it's due to some payouts being sent twice.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i tried to make a withdrawal of NVC (really not much) but this never appear in my account. my address is fine
legendary
Activity: 966
should this be ok ?
www.multipool.us
Effective 9/1 there will be a 1.5% fee on the site.

The following people will be exempt from fees for life:

- Multipool Hero Members
- Anyone who was already donating 2% or more (don't bother changing it now, I've already counted)

www.multipool.us
OK, all double paid transactions have been subtracted from account balances, and all pending withdrawals have been credited back to your balance .  If you check your account details page, you should see the coins back in your account, and a 'pending' next to the currency for which you have requested a withdrawal, rather than the normal 'Cash Out' button.

Pending withdrawals will be sent out on the next auto pay run.  That will happen when I'm satisfied the script is working properly.  Hopefully within the hour.

If your balance looks off, please contact me.
www.multipool.us
Everything looks back to normal except for the balances not updating.

Everything should be back to normal soon.
Activity: 28
I believe I got a double Megacoin deposit today (2 identical ~1000 MEC deposits.) Not sure if that's what I earned or not but if it was a mistake I'd be happy to return the second deposit.

Check the newest post on the news column of the site.

Aug 26 11:36 PM I broke the withdrawal system while updating the site, so some withdrawals were sent twice and also not deducted from your balance.

I will be subtracting the amount sent from your balance.  Your balance may be negative because of this.  Please do not try to send the coins back.
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
I believe I got a double Megacoin deposit today (2 identical ~1000 MEC deposits.) Not sure if that's what I earned or not but if it was a mistake I'd be happy to return the second deposit.
Activity: 134
Everything looks back to normal except for the balances not updating.
Activity: 28
This is an amazing idea and it looks like you've done a great job with the website and everything else!  Wish I had more scrypt-capable hardware to take full advantage!
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Anyone else not getting any confirms on their LKY deposits?  Sitting with 0 confirms for 3 hours now...
Jump to: