Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 152. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Connection seems much better today, I was able to edit the user page effectively.  Is everything working ok?

not for us in NA.  been down like 24 hours

The website is administratively down at the moment.  Nobody should be able to connect.

Thanks.

Any ETA?

Less than an hour now.

I shiver in antici... ...pation!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Connection seems much better today, I was able to edit the user page effectively.  Is everything working ok?

The website is administratively down at the moment.  Nobody should be able to connect.

Thanks.

Any ETA?

Less than an hour now.
Activity: 275

Thanks.

Any ETA?
www.multipool.us

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
Connection seems much better today, I was able to edit the user page effectively.  Is everything working ok?

not for us in NA.  been down like 24 hours
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Connection seems much better today, I was able to edit the user page effectively.  Is everything working ok?
www.multipool.us
Flound, out of curiosity, how much would it cost per month to get a stable server with minimal downtime (less than 15 minutes per day, quick loading pages) for the NA region?

Again, the problem is not the server.  It's simplecoin's and my shitty programming.

Don't worry, I should have things figured out soon.  Just trying to eliminate some connection leaks.  The site should be up soon.  No shares were lost.
Carpe Diem
Flound where you at, we're all getting worried.

PANIC NOOOOOW!

Seriously, let the man work. He's obviously doing important maintenance on the pool.

well, front end has been down for many hours...would be nice to let us know
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Flound, out of curiosity, how much would it cost per month to get a stable server with minimal downtime (less than 15 minutes per day, quick loading pages) for the NA region?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

PANIC NOOOOOW!

Seriously, let the man work. He's obviously doing important maintenance on the pool.
Carpe Diem
Activity: 532
I think we just need to wait on flound to answer
legendary
Activity: 1148
Workers are disconnected too

I don't know what happened with my miners the last 15 hours.
what do you mean you don't know what happened to your workers are they all disconnected?

I don't know as I said, I was sleeping and when I woke up I had to shut them down because the electricity rate changes at noon here.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Flound maybe any info what happens
I haven't seen an update, deposit, etc in 14 hours. My hashrate is showing still (when I can actually get the site to load) but never any confirmed/unconfirmed coins. Workers are still connected; I'm going to be pretty irate if we don't all receive our shares.
That makes two of us
Activity: 490
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
I haven't seen an update, deposit, etc in 14 hours. My hashrate is showing still (when I can actually get the site to load) but never any confirmed/unconfirmed coins. Workers are still connected; I'm going to be pretty irate if we don't all receive our shares.
Activity: 490
Do you have any BTC/day/Mhash estimate for pool?

what do you mean you don't know what happened to your workers are they all disconnected?
legendary
Activity: 1148

Jump to: