Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 154. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
DGC payouts are running now.  Coins should be in your wallets soon.

I have completed the migration of the site from the old php_mysql api to the new mysqli api.  You should see an improvement in performance.

I have also removed haproxy and the web IP is pointing directly to a single server.

I've been out of the house attending two separate IT conventions over the past few days, which is why I've been slow to respond.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
one of good things about this pool is it's volunteering pool fee, especially for little miners
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
With a site as complicated as yours, I would strongly recommend a 1% fee.  It's easily justifiable, you have to manage all those currency accounts and based on what I've seen it would be 10-15% more profitable to mine on your site than any other single coin site.

I'd happily pay a 1% fee it if it meant the user interface for the website was responsive.  Believe me I want to mine on a pool like yours, but holy crap it's like 1 minute per click, I just can't deal with setting up 20 different wallet addresses and all that nonsense when it's so unresponsive.  I'm not hating, I want you to make it work so I can use it, right now its unusable.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Free Dog to good home
Yea the site is down atleast the webpage is cuz i cant even get the api to respond the mining side still works tho which is a good thing :-)

can anyone tell me what i should get if i point a 5830 and a 6850

and any word yet on a Sha-256 Multi coin Port??? i have 6gh/s on it's way to me now and i wanna point it to here

anyone know if the old fpga's can scrypt mine?Huh

Yes site is down.
A 5830 and a 6850 combined should get you about 600+ kh/s (Cost you more in power probably than will mine).
Not yet.
No, fpgas do not scrypt "YET". Many are trying to but no real results yet.

BTW, 1 minute of search would answer all these questions. I will accept 50LTC for my trouble TY.
Activity: 350
Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s
Yea the site is down atleast the webpage is cuz i cant even get the api to respond the mining side still works tho which is a good thing :-)

can anyone tell me what i should get if i point a 5830 and a 6850

and any word yet on a Sha-256 Multi coin Port??? i have 6gh/s on it's way to me now and i wanna point it to here

anyone know if the old fpga's can scrypt mine?Huh
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
having the same problem
+1 to this. It's been down all day and my usual 3-4 payments of 25DGC aren't here either. Like, I haven't gotten a single DGC into my wallet today. The site says I've only mined 18DGC today when I lasted checked (when the site was up).
Activity: 319
About 0.6% of total hash power is donated.  While that is a bit low, along with ad revenue it is sufficient to pay for the servers.

Paying for the servers isn't really the point, there should be enough for you to get your cut. I can understand if someone's holding off on donating until the frontend is complete, but this pool is far more intricate than just about every other one. Hopefully you get compensated for your effort.
Personally, I would at least move to a min of 1% for everyone. If they don't think that is worth it, let them move on to some other pool.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
About 0.6% of total hash power is donated.  While that is a bit low, along with ad revenue it is sufficient to pay for the servers.

Paying for the servers isn't really the point, there should be enough for you to get your cut. I can understand if someone's holding off on donating until the frontend is complete, but this pool is far more intricate than just about every other one. Hopefully you get compensated for your effort.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
having the same problem
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Is website down? Cant access from any browser :/
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Having an issue with NVC cashout... Click "cash out" and page reloads and nothing happens.

the cryptsy address is correct and its saved.

All other cashouts are happening ok. Its just NVC thats causing issues.
www.multipool.us
flound: Just curious, how are the finances of this pool? The last zero fee pool I was a part of went under. Granted MtRed was PPS and a bitcoin pool, but I fear the same could happen here. I've set a 2% donation to help out, but seeing the Pool Stats, I'm definitely in the minority for setting it that high.

The pool's finances are very healthy.  We are missing a small amount of FTC and DGC (under 3 BTC each) that were stolen by hackers during the first month or two of the pool's operation.  We are also missing a small amount of MNC (~1 BTC worth) that I used to pay for the servers one month.  Other than that all pools are fully funded.

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Hi Flound,

When  EU trc pool will have variable diff available? I get massive ping to pool2.us and also diff settings don't work for me. No matter what i setup its still mining on diff 1. Do you have any eta to get that working? EU poll would be great as I get 23ms ping constantly where to pool2.us I get over 158 ms. Also I get a lot of network traffic mining diff 1 so again its not great.

Many thanks in advance. Smiley
Activity: 365
can you please stop the pool from switching to crappy CGB since its constantly more profitable to mine FTC at this point.
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
ok I just want to know what does it mean if i change my difficulty? Like should i be at a certain number example 32 ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2900683
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Yay, found the pool I was looking for, will be pointing some kh tonight and a 7950 early september, good work!
Activity: 365
flound: Just curious, how are the finances of this pool? The last zero fee pool I was a part of went under. Granted MtRed was PPS and a bitcoin pool, but I fear the same could happen here. I've set a 2% donation to help out, but seeing the Pool Stats, I'm definitely in the minority for setting it that high.

disappointing to see

anyone not donating is a fucking asshole, plain and simple...
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
www.multipool.us
I'm also going live with new payment code within the next 1 or 2 days.  I want to make sure I'm around to watch it and handle any issues first. 

Basically, the new code will eliminate the "Payouts are currently running.." error message and put payouts into a queue for processing.  Manual withdraws will then be processed during the next auto withdraw cycle.

This will enable me to decouple the frontend completely from the coin daemons so I can leave more coins in the hot wallets.
www.multipool.us
Trading feature will probably be delayed, it's been a busy couple weeks.  Cryptsy just implemented auto sell though, so that should tide you over.
Jump to: