Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 155. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Logins are working again.. 

Stlil in the process of updating things, but the frontend is mostly converted to mysqli now.  Performance should be a bit better.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Idea is good, and I would like to be a fan.  Your website sucks and is terribly slow.

That's an unfair comment.  Flound puts up a pool with zero fees and you expect him to be awake 24/7 just in case the frontend goes a bit flaky...  Yeah, sometimes the web page goes down/doesn't update but the mining side keeps chugging away.  Feel free to piss off somewhere else if you're not happy..
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
flound,

do u have any ETA for tradding feature?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Idea is good, and I would like to be a fan.  Your website sucks and is terribly slow.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Free Dog to good home
Hi,

I have 3x XFX7950 card and their are on not powered risers. This can be effected for Stales high percent on SCRYPT coins?

TDS

No. As long as the cards are working fine, your settings are what matters most. Also, if you are on a fast block coin, you may want to set your EXPIRY to maybe 30 seconds so you work on new blocks faster vs stale old blocks.

Hope helps. GL.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Free Dog to good home
Yes somethings hosed at the moment?? Can login at home page but if you try any stats it will log us out.
I'm sure Flound will fix asap. If not, we can form a posse and hunt him down for satisfaction.

Activity: 33
I can't log into the site, my username & password are accepted as I get the "welcome back" message but when the page refreshes I'm not logged in.

+1
Activity: 356
I can't log into the site, my username & password are accepted as I get the "welcome back" message but when the page refreshes I'm not logged in.
+1
Activity: 13
Activity: 319
Is there a problem with the pool detecting blocks? My rigs were down due to internet problems, but I just got them back online. I noticed that they have been mining CAP for the last 20 mins, and have found 3 blocks, but those blocks are not being registered by the pool software.

EDIT: never mind, the site finally updated
Activity: 154
How can I disable auto cash out? I have to disable CAP auto cashout because cryptsy disable CAP.

I think remove your address from cashout settings works.
Remove address will cause invalid address Cheesy
I have set them to 0.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Or just set it to 0 to disable auto payout.
How can I disable auto cash out? I have to disable CAP auto cashout because cryptsy disable CAP.

I think remove your address from cashout settings works.
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
would you add DMD (Diamond) ?
Activity: 138
Cashouts working for me now.
Another payout is currently in progress, try again in a minute.
May be week or month???

Set your auto payout threashold and enable auto payout.
This way your balance will be queued and transferred to your account.
Activity: 138
Yeah doesn't seem like any of the coins are cashing out. I've tried about 6 of em.
Activity: 356
Another payout is currently in progress, try again in a minute.
May be week or month???
Activity: 20
Hi,

I have 3x XFX7950 card and their are on not powered risers. This can be effected for Stales high percent on SCRYPT coins?

TDS
Jump to: