Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 156. (Read 424232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
There's some problem with the DGC pool. I have to be mining more than 60 coins per hour right now and I'm getting nada.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
hi flound.  Can you top up the CGB wallet?  Been trying to withdraw for an hour or so and keep getting the "another payout,etc" reply which I have learnt is code for "hot wallet empty"  Grin
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
hmm chrome is acting up, ie is working fine...
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
cmon fix the damn web site already Smiley

I'm doing that right now..  I am in the process of rewriting every query.

You might see some wonky stuff happening for the next hour or so.
Activity: 490
i think when it come back for exchange in cryptsy, it will not worth any noticeable amount.
Activity: 441
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
is bottlecaps that much profitable?

BTW is it's pool back?

It is very profitable right now (assuming the last price on cryptsy was 0.0002), the ratio is now 7.8 to BTC. I was (and I'm) solo mining for the last several day. As long as you client keeps connection to http://bottlecaps.kicks-ass.net/, you are good to go.

Sure but how do you sell them, it's still not back on cryptsy. Also, the last block to be confirmed on the pool was August 20th @ 2:25PM (block 82699). Flound set the confirms to 200 and there are now 42 pages of unconfirmed blocks (from block 82718 with 194 confirms)

Well, you should decide for yourself if you want to gamble mining it with multipool while the difficulty is low and it is suspended from cryptsy and get a lot of coins with such a low difficulty.

Or you can wait until it is back on cryptsy/coonchose/ and on muliport, however, you are not going to get as many coins because everybody would be mining it then.

I do however solo mining it so, as long as my client has the same hight as very-well connected http://bottlecaps.kicks-ass.net/, I think I will be fine.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

BTW is it's pool back?

It is very profitable right now (assuming the last price on cryptsy was 0.0002), the ratio is now 7.8 to BTC. I was (and I'm) solo mining for the last several day. As long as you client keeps connection to http://bottlecaps.kicks-ass.net/, you are good to go.

Sure but how do you sell them, it's still not back on cryptsy. Also, the last block to be confirmed on the pool was August 20th @ 2:25PM (block 82699). Flound set the confirms to 200 and there are now 42 pages of unconfirmed blocks (from block 82718 with 194 confirms)
Activity: 441
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

BTW is it's pool back?

It is very profitable right now (assuming the last price on cryptsy was 0.0002), the ratio is now 7.8 to BTC. I was (and I'm) solo mining for the last several days. As long as your client keeps connection to http://bottlecaps.kicks-ass.net/, you are good to go.
Activity: 490

BTW is it's pool back?
There's a lot of orphans on DGC right now, is that taken into consideration for the profitability calculations?

this has been answered several times in the thread.  put a little effort in, it wouldn't take long.  YES

You're right, I was lazy and didn't do a search. Thanks for the answer.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
There's a lot of orphans on DGC right now, is that taken into consideration for the profitability calculations?

this has been answered several times in the thread.  put a little effort in, it wouldn't take long.  YES
Activity: 182
The Great flound1129! Please add Nibble (NBL)!
All users who agree please write "+1" !

Nibble's volume is 1900 coins a day. No point in adding it.
Activity: 134
multipool.us still up and down.  Was working fine 5 minutes ago, now it's down again.  Tried clearing cache, etc, didn't help.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
It's not really a stability issue..  The downtimes this morning and yesterday morning were caused by me trying to get a little extra performance out of the site by changing the frontend to use mysql_pconnect instead of mysql_connect.  Apparently these connections were not being cleaned up properly after being broken, which caused a connection leak of sorts between the web servers and the db servers.  (It wasn't an actual mysql connection leak, but more of a certain app's tcp connection limit being reached.)  I switched the webservers back to mysql_connect this morning, so that particular problem should not happen again.

The eventual fix is to move all the queries to either mysqli or PDO, as I suspect the connections were not being cleaned up properly by mysql_pconnect which, along with mysql_connect (and the entire php_mysql API) is deprecated and slated to be removed from php any minute now.

Tonight's outage was caused by something entirely different and baffling, as the web servers were all up, connected to the db, and serving pages fine, but the haproxy instance that balances the load between them was, for some reason, refusing to route the traffic.

Yes sometimes with HAproxy is strange thing happens.
So if you need any help write Smiley

And for future. Can you add to site some notifications that site is on maintenance mode from ... to ... ? And site can be not responsive as users expect or have some work downtime. For users I think is important to know that all is OK.
Activity: 332
The more (currencies) the merrier Smiley
Whatever happened to CMC being added?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
+1
Activity: 868
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
It's not really a stability issue..  The downtimes this morning and yesterday morning were caused by me trying to get a little extra performance out of the site by changing the frontend to use mysql_pconnect instead of mysql_connect.  Apparently these connections were not being cleaned up properly after being broken, which caused a connection leak of sorts between the web servers and the db servers.  (It wasn't an actual mysql connection leak, but more of a certain app's tcp connection limit being reached.)  I switched the webservers back to mysql_connect this morning, so that particular problem should not happen again.

The eventual fix is to move all the queries to either mysqli or PDO, as I suspect the connections were not being cleaned up properly by mysql_pconnect which, along with mysql_connect (and the entire php_mysql API) is deprecated and slated to be removed from php any minute now.

Tonight's outage was caused by something entirely different and baffling, as the web servers were all up, connected to the db, and serving pages fine, but the haproxy instance that balances the load between them was, for some reason, refusing to route the traffic.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hi Flound,

Maybe you need help to make webpage more stable?

TDS
+1 I could help if needed  Cool
Jump to: