Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 186. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Im mining trc on pool2 now. it shows that is minng 1.8ghs on my stats page but pool hashrate is 0. is it normal? also trc on pool1 is not working for me. is pool down?
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I recommend you drop LTC from your 7777 port. Low hashrate and high difficulty make it non-profitable even when its at 700 Mh because the pool switches to another coin too quickly.

I recommend you read read this thread at least several pages back before posting the same request again.

Thanks for the non-answer. You think I  have time to scroll through pages and pages of comments to find an answer that may not be there ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2768723
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2742070
Activity: 138
I recommend you drop LTC from your 7777 port. Low hashrate and high difficulty make it non-profitable even when its at 700 Mh because the pool switches to another coin too quickly.

I recommend you read read this thread at least several pages back before posting the same request again.

Thanks for the non-answer. You think I  have time to scroll through pages and pages of comments to find an answer that may not be there ?
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I'm getting

Code:
503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

When trying to visit the website
Activity: 197
Is TRC switched back on? I cant connect to pool.
Stell can't withdraw MEC. Please fix this.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
The port 7777 multipool has been failing (disconnections) all night and still is. Half of my miners has been iddle many hours.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Trying to cash out my MEC and getting an API KEY: ... reply.  I take this as an error.  Watching their value fall like a rock.  Hope the wallet gets refilled or whatever it is.
Activity: 356
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Activity: 156
Activity: 44
Dont count coins for any blocks
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Another payout is currently in progress, try again in a minute.

Since yesterdays database maintenance I cant withdraw any coin. Got the message above a million times!
Same, neither auto-payouts or cash out are working.

Activity: 52
Another payout is currently in progress, try again in a minute.

Since yesterdays database maintenance I cant withdraw any coin. Got the message above a million times!
Activity: 57
Can you describe in detail what it means to Time-based PPLNS?
How can add a new currency, are taking requests?
Activity: 201
Mining at Multipool hardly makes you any profit.

Mining LTC: 2.0x profitability
Multipool: 2.36x profitability

And with over 5% stales, it's only 2.24x profitability.

Use your mind, stick to the coin you support and make it 10x profitable.

My 2 cents.

How are you getting over 5% stales?  You might need to rework some of your gpu settings or config settings.  I get 2.5-3% at most.  Even at 2.24x profitability I can earn more than straight LTC mining and trade for more LTC than if I mined it exclusively.  Use your brain, or basic math skills.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Mining at Multipool hardly makes you any profit.

Mining LTC: 2.0x profitability
Multipool: 2.36x profitability

And with over 5% stales, it's only 2.24x profitability.

Use your mind, stick to the coin you support and make it 10x profitable.

My 2 cents.
Jump to: