Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 184. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 500
I can't withdraw my MEC coins and I'm trying 3 days now !

Send me an email with your username and make sure you have a payment address set and I will send them directly to you from the cold wallet.

Looks like V1.4 is released

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.440
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Send me an email with your username and make sure you have a payment address set and I will send them directly to you from the cold wallet.

email sent ... and I attached a print screen from within the account ... thanks for your hard work and quick feedback to users requests
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us
I'm trying to withdraw my BottleCAPS but no go, any idea when it will be done?

After the new client is released.  The network is still currently forked.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Carpe Diem
I've been mining on pool2 for the last 75 minutes or so and I have 2730 accepted, 7 rejected at diff 16.

Can you try restarting cgminer?

I will run it tonight and let you know the results in the morning.  Running cpuminer (minerd) on pool2 with 16 diff.

I have no idea what's going on, but right now I'm at 3 accepted, 16 rejected. in the first couple mins.  I will leave it overnight.  jjc326.mycomp1  I don't know, maybe there's some bug at the beginning but it will get better?
Activity: 572
I'm trying to withdraw my BottleCAPS but no go, any idea when it will be done?
Carpe Diem
I've been mining on pool2 for the last 75 minutes or so and I have 2730 accepted, 7 rejected at diff 16.

I will run it tonight and let you know the results in the morning.  Running cpuminer (minerd) on pool2 with 16 diff.
www.multipool.us

www.multipool.us
Flound,

I'm getting a lot of stales, like 25%, on pool2 with 2 of my cpuminer machines.  I guess I'll go back to 1 on those.

Seems to be normal amount of rejects (low) with my 6670 so pool2 is fine for that I guess.

What share difficulty are you using?  16?

yes using 16

Is this still happening?  Can you send me a screenshot?
Carpe Diem
Flound,

I'm getting a lot of stales, like 25%, on pool2 with 2 of my cpuminer machines.  I guess I'll go back to 1 on those.

Seems to be normal amount of rejects (low) with my 6670 so pool2 is fine for that I guess.

yes using 16
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I don't know how about pool2, but first pool works fine. My only idea i think will be usefull is change share diff to 64 and make a fiels in my profile where i can see the time of last accepted share from each of my workers.
www.multipool.us
DGC should have plenty of coins in the hot wallet now.

I'm sending over another 5000 mec, but please be aware that the MEC blockchain is running very slowly now because nobody is mining it after the reward halving. Hopefully the coins will show up soon.

Thank you, DGC withdrawals work fine now but MEC still not working for me.

2 confirms now on the transfer.  If you want me to perform your withdrawal manually please send me an email with your username and the exact amount of MEC in your account and I will send it to the address on file.  (A screenshot of the upper left would probably be easiest).
www.multipool.us
Flound,

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
DGC should have plenty of coins in the hot wallet now.

I'm sending over another 5000 mec, but please be aware that the MEC blockchain is running very slowly now because nobody is mining it after the reward halving. Hopefully the coins will show up soon.

Thank you, DGC withdrawals work fine now but MEC still not working for me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Carpe Diem
Flound,

www.multipool.us
By the way, the MEC transfer is still confirming (it has 1 confirmation so far).  Hopefully the difficulty will adjust downward soon so more blocks can be found, and the transfers will speed up.

If it hasn't confirmed within a few hours I will start doing manual withdrawals from the cold wallet for anyone who needs their MEC right away.  (Or to at least see the unconfirmed transaction right away)
www.multipool.us
The TRC pool should be accepting connections again now.  I'm not sure why the TRC pool hashrate isn't updating properly and I don't have time to look into it right now, but shares are definitely being recorded in the DB and user hashrates are updating correctly so you should consider this a display bug.
www.multipool.us
Correct but not so correct, coz first check what suck exchanger you can use and than check how much fee it will take from you... For example I had 2 coins that both was less from this fee... It's rediculous!

And all day I try to cashout, Finaly it's done. MEC was last before few mins... (the banking is faster...) and now how much time I will wait for confirm deposit to exchanger, no one know...

P.S. My best profit coin can't be cashout, coz less from 1 so I will go to make it ~1 and than I will out from this pool ! I can back if they add easy for use integrated exchanger or if use only coins from 1 exchanger... I can't pay 0.005 BTC when have profit 0.0045 BTC... I can't pay 5 times fee for 8 coins and than they said me we have no fee...

What fee are you talking about?  We have no fees and one of the lowest withdrawal thresholds of any pool that I know of.  I'm sorry you had a bad experience, if you like I can send your balances manually to you.
Jump to: