Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 185. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
PLEASE add support for CryptogenicBullion!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Correct but not so correct, coz first check what suck exchanger you can use and than check how much fee it will take from you... For example I had 2 coins that both was less from this fee... It's rediculous!

And all day I try to cashout, Finaly it's done. MEC was last before few mins... (the banking is faster...) and now how much time I will wait for confirm deposit to exchanger, no one know...

P.S. My best profit coin can't be cashout, coz less from 1 so I will go to make it ~1 and than I will out from this pool ! I can back if they add easy for use integrated exchanger or if use only coins from 1 exchanger... I can't pay 0.005 BTC when have profit 0.0045 BTC... I can't pay 5 times fee for 8 coins and than they said me we have no fee...
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
does profitability 2.1, for instance, mean 210% of btc?

Yes that's correct.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
does profitability 2.1, for instance, mean 210% of btc?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
DGC should have plenty of coins in the hot wallet now.

I'm sending over another 5000 mec, but please be aware that the MEC blockchain is running very slowly now because nobody is mining it after the reward halving. Hopefully the coins will show up soon.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Can't withdraw DGC and MEC.

Both have worked fine for me today (only small balances) but using the Auto Threshold.

Have you input your wallet address and selected to Save it first, before using the Cash Out button? Or else, input a wallet address and set an Auto Threshold of 1 or more (obviously less than your current balance) and at the next half hour it should get processed (pool hot wallet balance permitting, of course)
Activity: 138

Yes, please fix MEC withdrawals, been down for quite a while now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Carpe Diem
Does work size I set with pool2 affect the hash rate I get on cgminer?  I'm running a couple 6670's with around 90 khash/sec and have difficulty on 16 and sometimes it seems like they submit shares really fast.  If I tried going to 32 or 64, where/how could I tell if it's making a difference?  Would it show on cgminer or on the pool's report of my hashrate?  Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Carpe Diem
I'm still plagued by unrecoverable stratum disconnects when I try to mine one of the embryonic coins. I just can't afford to use MP until a new release of cgminer fixes this bug.

Stratum disconnects happen every time the MP switches coins.

I'm having the same problem on one of my miners. I'm currently using CGWatcher to restart CGMiner whenever there are no accepted shares in one minute, sick/dead GPUs are detected or API access becomes restricted. Suboptimal, but it works.

same problem for me.  However I have seen evidence that Flound is working on this

just set backup as pool1.us and I'm mining again
Activity: 96
I'm still plagued by unrecoverable stratum disconnects when I try to mine one of the embryonic coins.

I had this problem with cgminer 3.2.1 and 3.3.1.  I went back to 3.1.1 and it seems to recover from stratum disconnects for me. Give it a go.

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
I'm still plagued by unrecoverable stratum disconnects when I try to mine one of the embryonic coins. I just can't afford to use MP until a new release of cgminer fixes this bug.

I'm having the same problem on one of my miners. I'm currently using CGWatcher to restart CGMiner whenever there are no accepted shares in one minute, sick/dead GPUs are detected or API access becomes restricted. Suboptimal, but it works.
Thanks for the tip. I'm going to get CGWatcher.
Activity: 231

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
I'm still plagued by unrecoverable stratum disconnects when I try to mine one of the embryonic coins. I just can't afford to use MP until a new release of cgminer fixes this bug. It never happens on LTC or NVC and I think FTC. I sure wish there was a MultiPort just for LTC, NVC and FTC.

I see folks are mining CAPS again, are they going to get to keep their earnings or are they just spinning their wheels mining orphans?

I cannot connect to either TRC server.
Activity: 110
Please be patient ! The second US pool is testing now, use the first US or EU pool as a reserve (share difficulty can not be selected).
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 104
multi pool2.us appears to be down for me, stratum keeps re-trying. 

also can't withdraw DGC.  uh oh?

I second this, pool2 is down.  Sad
Carpe Diem
multi pool2.us appears to be down for me, stratum keeps re-trying. 

also can't withdraw DGC.  uh oh?
Jump to: