Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 187. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I've been trying tonight to use the password recovery and afterwards it shows my email on the page, saying it will send me the recovery instructions, but nothing ever comes. I tried is a few times over the past couple of hours and still nothing. And yes, I checked all the obvious things such as the email that is shows being the right email or if it went to spam and whatnot.
Activity: 9
Add me to the list of people interested in having the auto-sell capability through Cryptsy's API explain in further detail. 

http://doblelol.com/uploads/10/closeup-funny.jpg
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
I suspect there's a bug in the Profit Snapshot. I used Burnside's LTC Profitability Calculator and enter my donation as the fee and zero for electricity and my average scrypt hashrate to get a daily value and converted to BTC. The Profit Snapshot is 2.5x higher.

A few days ago it was pretty reasonable so I think the bug is recent.

Mine has actually seemed low recently, but I have spent a bit of time playing LoL on my main PC so that might be why.

That said, mine does not seem totally out of whack.  PM me your numbers and I'll take a look.
www.multipool.us
Hi Team

For some reason my stats are off by approx 1500kh/s, my cgmiers for 10 PC's total 8700kh/s but multipool is reporting only 7200kh/s, is there anything I can do to optimise it or do I need to jump onto the 2nd pool and setup custom diff for each PC?

Stats may be off right now as some of the jobs just started running on the new server.  Give it about 20 minutes.
Activity: 572
Merit: 500
Hi Team

For some reason my stats are off by approx 1500kh/s, my cgmiers for 10 PC's total 8700kh/s but multipool is reporting only 7200kh/s, is there anything I can do to optimise it or do I need to jump onto the 2nd pool and setup custom diff for each PC?
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Are the personal stats on the new page working?  Seems like the pool stats in the upper right are changing but the stats in the upper left are the same for going on 10 minutes now.

EDIT: After some more time my confirmed and unconfirmed on the currently mined coin (WDC) have changed but my hashrate, shares, and per block estimate have remained unchanged.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Carpe Diem
Flound, guess you were right to be careful about adding new coins (CAP)...
www.multipool.us
Can't seem to cashout MEC. Other coins seem fine. Doesn't give any message like "Please try again later". Doesn't say anything.

Auto payout not working either.

I sent 3000 more coins to the MEC wallet this morning, unfortunately it seems as though the blockchain is stalled, as the transaction only has 4 confirmations.

Hopefully the transaction will be confirmed soon so you can withdraw.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Can't seem to cashout MEC. Other coins seem fine. Doesn't give any message like "Please try again later". Doesn't say anything.

Auto payout not working either.
Activity: 161
API add requests/ideas:

to unauthorized call:

"multipool":{coin:value,connections:value,switchdate:value,24hourprofitability:value,status:value}

www.multipool.us
The bottlecaps network is currently forked.  Cryptsy and BigVern's pool are on a different chain than the rest of us.

CAP has been removed from the multiport until this situation is resovled.  The dev is talking about putting in a checkpoint to orphan all of our blocks from last night.  I suggest ppl go into the Bottlecaps thread and express your feelings about this.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.380
Activity: 6
What happened to Bottletsaps? The difference in profitability of 460%. http://www.coinchoose.com/  - 216%  http://www.coinwarz.com/ - 676%
Activity: 197
Has anyone did/wrote a comparison of the value of using the multipool pool as opposed to selective individual coin pools?  Curious if switching coins all the time and having loads of different coins is worth it or to just pick a coin and go with it for a while. Looks like everytime i refresh my browser the multipool is mining something different. Guess a lot of it depends on if after you mine a coin at a higher profitability level for 10 minutes and it moves onto other things that the profitability goes back up again to eventually use/sell it.  Plus if you want to manage 11 coins and all the fees to sell them individually over focusing on a few coins.

Thanks.

You don't have to manage selling all the individual coins.  Cryptsy has an api, you can just sell them as the come in automatically.

I am by no means a newbie when it comes to mining etc., but I know nothing about using API.  I have no clue how to use the API to sell coins automatically.  Would you like to show me some pointers?

Thanks
Activity: 16
Has anyone did/wrote a comparison of the value of using the multipool pool as opposed to selective individual coin pools?  Curious if switching coins all the time and having loads of different coins is worth it or to just pick a coin and go with it for a while. Looks like everytime i refresh my browser the multipool is mining something different. Guess a lot of it depends on if after you mine a coin at a higher profitability level for 10 minutes and it moves onto other things that the profitability goes back up again to eventually use/sell it.  Plus if you want to manage 11 coins and all the fees to sell them individually over focusing on a few coins.

Thanks.

You don't have to manage selling all the individual coins.  Cryptsy has an api, you can just sell them as the come in automatically.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I recently moved to multipool with my miners, very nice work!
I think I have looked everywhere on the site  multipool.in, but can not locate a list of pay transactions for payouts. I am trying to find 2 payout transactions of CAP that hasnt been deposited yet. Not a huge amount, just would like to track transaction. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Thank you.

I am in the same boat on a CAP transaction.  Seems there was a fork in the CAP blockchain. Seems there is talk that multipool is to blame as well.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263735.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.380

Flound can you take it out of the rotation for a bit?  No sense mining if the coins are never received by the miners...

Great thnx for info.
Activity: 147

Thanks.
Activity: 165
Just mining my own business...
Something happen to PhenixCoins I should know about?  No one is mining it's pool at all. Course oddly no one mining tetra coins either.

Thanks

JR

Terracoin (TRC) was under attack this week and got all jacked up.  It has been temporarily disabled until things stabilize for it.
Activity: 147
Something happen to PhenixCoins I should know about?  No one is mining it's pool at all. Course oddly no one mining tetra coins either.

Thanks

JR
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
I think I have looked everywhere on the site  multipool.in, but can not locate a list of pay transactions for payouts. I am trying to find 2 payout transactions of CAP that hasnt been deposited yet. Not a huge amount, just would like to track transaction. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Thank you.

I am in the same boat on a CAP transaction.  Seems there was a fork in the CAP blockchain. Seems there is talk that multipool is to blame as well.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263735.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241445.380

Flound can you take it out of the rotation for a bit?  No sense mining if the coins are never received by the miners...
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I think I have looked everywhere on the site  multipool.in, but can not locate a list of pay transactions for payouts. I am trying to find 2 payout transactions of CAP that hasnt been deposited yet. Not a huge amount, just would like to track transaction. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? Thank you.
Jump to: