Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 188. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
dfgfdgfdg
Is there an optimal setting to set my miners for all of the coins mined at Multipool?  I'm wondering specifically about scantime and expiry.
Thanks!
BB
Since we generally find blocks fast on many coins.. I find 5s scan and 30s expiry seems to work well. Test and see is all I can say really.. laong with your DIFF setting. (I use 64)
GL.
How can you tell where to set queue, expiry and scantime. I've tried all kinds of values, except the very low ones you use, and do not see any change. Do these parameters actually do anything? I asked in the cgminer forum and never got an answer.
dfgfdgfdg
I suspect there's a bug in the Profit Snapshot. I used Burnside's LTC Profitability Calculator and enter my donation as the fee and zero for electricity and my average scrypt hashrate to get a daily value and converted to BTC. The Profit Snapshot is 2.5x higher.

A few days ago it was pretty reasonable so I think the bug is recent.
dfgfdgfdg
Has anybody lost coin depositing it to CampBX? I just discovered they dispose of their deposit addresses within a week. My last BTC deposit vaporized.

I'm going to deposit all BTC to my own wallet so I'll have an audit trail. It surprised me that there's no record at Cryptsy or BTC-e of my BTC withdrawals.

Caveat emptor  Angry
Activity: 490
Most of the exchanges deal in BTC only, so to pay out in LTC I'd have to trade them twice.  It's possible, but the logic is a little more complicated so it would take longer to implement and there'd be a higher fee.

i like your pool a lot, like it's full detail stats and its lowest possible fee ever. So ready to hear from your new features soon, and i'm ready to help if you needed (just PM me).

when do u think it would be ready?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
If someone wants get his reward in LTC they can exchange coins manually. The final goal was making a reward for all coins in BTC (also this will show an average profitability of mining during the day).
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us

I plan to give the option of either entering a payment address or selecting "payout in BTC" for each coin.  The fee for payout in BTC will likely be 2% (inclusive of trading fees) but I haven't finalized that.

Why you want to pay in BTC while we are all LTC lovers Wink. please add another option to pay in LTC after exchanges Wink

Most of the exchanges deal in BTC only, so to pay out in LTC I'd have to trade them twice.  It's possible, but the logic is a little more complicated so it would take longer to implement and there'd be a higher fee.
Activity: 108
Free Dog to good home
Is there an optimal setting to set my miners for all of the coins mined at Multipool?  I'm wondering specifically about scantime and expiry.

Thanks!
BB

Since we generally find blocks fast on many coins.. I find 5s scan and 30s expiry seems to work well. Test and see is all I can say really.. along with your DIFF setting. (I use 64)

GL.
www.multipool.us
MEC profitability is fixed, about 80 blocks were double paid so enjoy.  Tongue
Activity: 490

I plan to give the option of either entering a payment address or selecting "payout in BTC" for each coin.  The fee for payout in BTC will likely be 2% (inclusive of trading fees) but I haven't finalized that.

Why you want to pay in BTC while we are all LTC lovers Wink. please add another option to pay in LTC after exchanges Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Probably not.  Coinwarz.com is showing MEC way down on the profitability list with the correct block reward.  I hope this gets fixed sooner than later.
Activity: 201
Has MEC profit been adjusted yet on the pool? Reward is halved now i believe..

Just noticed this too.  I am guessing the pools profitability calculator hasn't registered the reward halving.
Activity: 65
Has MEC profit been adjusted yet on the pool? Reward is halved now i believe..
www.multipool.us
Out of curiosity, how could Litecoins have a 45.6 MH/s hash rate and there are no blocks being found and says it will take 24 hours to find a block?

Thanks.

JR

The estimated time to find a block at 45 MH is around 25 hours.  We found a block around 8 hours ago.  Previous to that, we had very bad luck and did not find a block for over 50 hours.
www.multipool.us
One more hour and we will mining FTC for a long time. I have an idea to try working on multiport without CAPs, profit seems to be higher then with caps. What do you think about that ?

It may be that we're staying on CAP too long..  I've decreased the minimum to 5 minutes.
That's good decision. Have you try to make unified pay system ? I mean autoexchange for all coins we mining.

It's coming, I don't have an ETA yet though.

Please make it optional.  I like selling them myself and holding when I want.

Same here.  Sometimes I like playing the market with certain alts and like holding others.

Activity: 201
One more hour and we will mining FTC for a long time. I have an idea to try working on multiport without CAPs, profit seems to be higher then with caps. What do you think about that ?

It may be that we're staying on CAP too long..  I've decreased the minimum to 5 minutes.
That's good decision. Have you try to make unified pay system ? I mean autoexchange for all coins we mining.

Please make it optional.  I like selling them myself and holding when I want.

Same here.  Sometimes I like playing the market with certain alts and like holding others.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

It may be that we're staying on CAP too long..  I've decreased the minimum to 5 minutes.

Please make it optional.  I like selling them myself and holding when I want.
Activity: 147
Out of curiosity, how could Litecoins have a 45.6 MH/s hash rate and there are no blocks being found and says it will take 24 hours to find a block?

Thanks.

JR
www.multipool.us

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is there an optimal setting to set my miners for all of the coins mined at Multipool?  I'm wondering specifically about scantime and expiry.

Thanks!
BB
Activity: 332
Hey Flound, really great work on the improved website.
I just have 2 small remarks that you can take into account on your next round of improvements Smiley
- This timestamps you use are different on different parts of the website. For example the multiport stats uses GMT as a timezone I think (switched at:....) and the pool stats uses another timezone for the times when blocks were found. Not a big deal but hard to read. Maybe use one timezone and display the current time you use on your website as a reference?
- The new 'active workers' display is nice and compact. It would be nice if you could also list inactive workers somewhere so I can immediately see if one of my miners died without browsing through the entire list.

As always, keep up the good work.
Jump to: