Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 31. (Read 424237 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I've had no payout at all since 11am yesterday. As it said pools were still up I left miners running.
I'm rather pissed off that there is NO communication from the site. No apology no explanation. So I lose approx $100 of profit plus I paid elec for nothing. Cheers for that. Don't think I'll be returning to multipool.
I'd like to know what all that hashing power was used for because it sure as hell wasn't mining to my wallet! Or anybody else's for that matter. ....maybe I'm being paranoid but somebody could have made a lot of doge last night...
Activity: 13
Now I mining other pool. After to be  stats multipool OK I go to switch my rigs.
Activity: 42
yep, not seeing results of work for about 24 hours.  i'm moving off until there is some guidance.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
The big question is:

IS IT SAVE TO MINE NOW, OR WILL IT ALL BE FOR NOTHING???
Activity: 5
I guess something is wrong with the front-ent
I hope so, but AFAIK coins should be sent independently of the front-end, it is only supposed to display the stats.
Activity: 6
I guess something is wrong with the front-ent
Activity: 22
I have put my rig on multipool for an hour on doge got nothing at all.
Activity: 5
Exactly the same problem. Last payment I've received from multipool was 24 hours ago. Counting current difficulty I should get about 40 000 - 50 000 DOGE (I am mining at 8.5-10 Mh/s), but got absolutely nothing.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Something is wrong indeed....
Havent been paid out since yesterday....
Lots of doge coins missing !
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
After moving my miners to another pool and leaving my slowest miner on the pool, I have all I need to show you to go to another pool.
Here are screenshots of the balance after and during a block was found.

http://imgur.com/XLu5Tuj

http://imgur.com/wOacL2g
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
About 40k of my coins are frozen and unconfirmed. Should they be considered lost?
Activity: 11
I lost lot of coins that I mined yesterday. Why?
Activity: 11
Balances are frozen for me and the pool says (for DOGE):

Time Since Last Block: 22 Hours 50 Minutes (it's supposed to be around 1 min).

Something is still wrong!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Balance is stil 0 for me, also didn't received any payouts from last night , about 4hours of mining doge before i swich to another pool.

Last payout was Jan 24 5:24 PM

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
Back up and running for me, seems to be a few mooncoin short, not sure if that's just because I expected I was mining them last night when in fact the pool was down. No balances have gone down just I expected to have mined more coins last night than it's currently showing.

I have the same feeling. Also, my log file said that it found a lot of blocks, well, at least the pool found.
But yet, my pending coins ain't getting more and so does the confirmed reward stay the same.
And also, no blocks found in 22h? Such a bullshit
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Back up and running for me, seems to be a few mooncoin short, not sure if that's just because I expected I was mining them last night when in fact the pool was down. No balances have gone down just I expected to have mined more coins last night than it's currently showing.
Activity: 10
Yes, everything appears to be back up. But, I am also missing all coins mined yesterday. I would like to see that corrected before I start mining again.
Activity: 19
What is the minimum payout limit for the alt coins?
1 or 0,0000001? (or something in between)?

~ Luc

Depends on coin. Doge and MOON are 1000, EAC is 50 and the rest are 1.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
What is the minimum payout limit for the alt coins?
1 or 0,0000001? (or something in between)?

~ Luc
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Everybody is missing coins. I am sure they are looking in to it. For now, pools are back up, front-end back up... It looks like they are working hard to resolve the damage.
Pages:
Jump to: