Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 32. (Read 424237 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Yeah, something is definitely wrong. I had similar stats last night and I saw this morning that I was still mining before the servers went down for about half an hour.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
There is 130.000-200.000  DOGE missing for me... WTF Huh?  why would it be  "frontend is down, pools are up!" on the site, if all the shares are lost ?  another notroll.in situation ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Where is my balance is going? i maining all time? but balance is 0. Fix this mistake
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Activity: 11
all I was producing for last night turned into a zero  Undecided
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Former shitcoiner, former ICO maker and now a free
stats. after Jan 24 10PM are still missing, waiting for switching back the miners
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
It started working again, but I have to notice that a have very little coins from tonight. Can some clarify this?

Pools were down for a while tonight. You may want to check your backup pool(s).
Activity: 6
It started working again, but I have to notice that a have very little coins from tonight. Can some clarify this?
Activity: 70
Great job getting the site back up and running. Where are all the shares from the days work before the pools went down? I can see some unconfirmed shares but they are very small numbers. I am sure you are working on it. Not sure why you have been keeping us all in the dark while this happened. It was not the right thing to do. Makes us think the problem is major and you are afraid to tell us. It's your pool and choice but you will lose many miners over this.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Front end is up, however the eu - pools are still dead.....waiting to switch back  Grin

Welcome back Multipool!
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
what the different from multipool.in  vsmultipool.us
Activity: 53
Ok i can see unconfirm balance right now :-)

Goooood job gays
Activity: 84
The site is working again, but 0 balance at the moment.. maybe its need updating?

same site up but missing huge atm.

Activity: 53
What about yesterday's shares?
Did we lost them?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The site is working again, but 0 balance at the moment.. maybe its need updating?
Activity: 52
I just switched but my miner was mining a few minutes ago.

I also didn't get all the coins I should have received. Coins are safe but what happen to all PPLNS payments? How can a DB crash that bad?

Update: DB issues forced a rebuild. Please switch to Another pool for Now. Things Should be Back to normal by Morning. coins Are safe.
Activity: 47
Update: DB issues forced a rebuild. Please switch to Another pool for Now. Things Should be Back to normal by Morning. coins Are safe.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Chill, people. It'll be back.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
Back to litecoinpool.org for me.  Difficulty down to 3000...might as well stay with something stable that isn't going to make me have to switch 14 miners all the time.
Activity: 14
Eu 7777 down Sad , switched to middle coin. I have allot of rejects here grrr. Hope multi pool fix this asap.
love you guys xxxxxxxxxxx
/homo
Pages:
Jump to: