Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 35. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm still mining doge at multipool. The front end is down....the shares are accepted so np.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Admin may be very busy trying to sort the pool, to answer questions here?
What's more important?  Answer your questions or sorting the pool site?

It takes all of 2 minutes to post a quick update.

+1
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

It takes all of 2 minutes to post a quick update.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Activity: 80
A word from the site admin here would be nice, just so we know if we better switch to another pool until issues are solved op if we can continu mining and all shares will get payed for

Completely agree, a little communication goes a long way.
A word from the site admin here would be nice, just so we know if we better switch to another pool until issues are solved op if we can continu mining and all shares will get payed for
Activity: 63
No Payments sent but shares accepted and Stratum is finding new blocks so no worries. We will get a big payout when it comes up.

me like big payouts.  Doge has not moved but up a few ticks today, so no lose for us it looks like!

Activity: 6
No Payments sent but shares accepted and Stratum is finding new blocks so no worries. We will get a big payout when it comes up.
Activity: 3
Please for all staying in to multipoole.
Replies will be useful.
Can you check auto payments?
Have been coins added to your wallet for last 5 hours?
odd that its been down for so long.  Normally its down for only a few minutes at most.  Hope all is ok on the back-end.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
I am curious how you know that they haven't found a block for hours now as the stats haven't been available for most of the day ?
Activity: 84
Is the main site going to come back up today?

Last time I checked last found block was 2-3 hours ago and this was before the frontend got offline. Multipool hasn't found a block for hours now.
Activity: 527
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Is the main site going to come back up today?
I am guessing that payments have been delayed?  Have not seen a auto withdraw for a few hours.  Think its part of the website being down for maintenance?

Guess and most definitely hope so! people seem to have confidence in multipool, apparently they always pay correctly.

Oh, never worried on the payout form the site, never done me wrong yet.  Just wanted to make sure it was not me, or I messed something up and was mining for someone else or something, lol.  I like to tinker to much sometimes!
I am guessing that payments have been delayed?  Have not seen a auto withdraw for a few hours.  Think its part of the website being down for maintenance?

Guess and most definitely hope so! people seem to have confidence in multipool, apparently they always pay correctly.
I am guessing that payments have been delayed?  Have not seen a auto withdraw for a few hours.  Think its part of the website being down for maintenance?

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Would you like to add Ultra Rare SHA-256 21 Century Coin to be added to your pool?
it is growing rapidly

here is ANN thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsha-25621coin-ultra-rare-21-coin-now-in-cryptorushin-3-exchanges-426853

no

LOL  Grin get the coin first on some exchanges!

- Ontopic
Website still seems to be down. Scrypt mining works ok but i had problems with the sha-256 pool.

~ Luc
Activity: 493
Sarthak's a dumb girl
Would you like to add Ultra Rare SHA-256 21 Century Coin to be added to your pool?
it is growing rapidly

here is ANN thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsha-25621coin-ultra-rare-21-coin-now-in-cryptorushin-3-exchanges-426853
Pages:
Jump to: