Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 36. (Read 424232 times)

bbt
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Also, block time is incorrect for MOON/DOGE.
No way it takes a 20+ GH/s pool more than 2 hours to find a block given the current difficulty.
Maybe this is related to not processing withdrawals?

Anyway, while I'm typing profits are going down... Thanks Multipool.

The scrypt multiport has ~2Gh/s atm...2.000 Mh/s = 2 Gh/s

Also there are several other new profit switching pools that (to me) seem better than this one. Try http://us.trademybit.com or https://www.megamultipool.com/.

We will be making some announcements  soon regarding autoswitching pools, rented hash and more.

Please keep your pool/service spam in your own threads.  This thread is for multipool support.

MOON withdrawals were delayed today because there was unprecedented withdrawal demand and I was without Internet access for several hours (traveling).

Unfortunately I cannot predict when withdrawal demand will peak (If I could, I'd be a trader, rather than a pool op).  I'm also not willing to leave more coins in the hot wallets where they could be subject to theft.  MOON payments are going out now.

If you want to trade coins and ensure quick access, it's best to set an auto pay to your own wallet.  This gives the pool the benefit of predictable payouts and also gives you more control over your coins.

Flound,
   Wondering if you can check on my MOON?  21 hours and not in my wallet yet.  My user is bbt88 on your site.    Thanks!

bbt
Frontend is down for a few for some db maintenance. Pools are up!
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
No way in hell multipool doesn't get any blocks in 3 hours with their huge hashrate!
So 3 hours mined for jack shit and no communication from them, very professional... that's what they need to do if they want to solve the problem of to big pools! Fuckup like this so people all go back to smaller pools where people are still having fun in mining Smiley

I wonder if it could be possible there is a hack that flows all blocks to the hacker? Coincidence that lots of the smaller pools also didn't get their fair share of blocks for a while, just after they got hit by some douchbag hacker?

Just a thought, maybe the guy is sleeping? He is a person who does have stuff IRL to take care of as well.

Sheesh.
No way in hell multipool doesn't get any blocks in 3 hours with their huge hashrate!
So 3 hours mined for jack shit and no communication from them, very professional... that's what they need to do if they want to solve the problem of to big pools! Fuckup like this so people all go back to smaller pools where people are still having fun in mining Smiley
Multipool.us has been hacked and everyone is mining for someone else  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

Pools seem ok. Front end is very slow, probably DDOS again. This is a very difficult operating environment for server admins in general right now and I'm impressed with the way multipool has managed to recover quickly from these kinds of problems in the last few days. I've never lost a payout or been unable to mine.

very proud. much strength. WOW

Activity: 608

I wonder if it could be possible there is a hack that flows all blocks to the hacker? Coincidence that lots of the smaller pools also didn't get their fair share of blocks for a while, just after they got hit by some douchbag hacker?
Activity: 53
I thing sha pool is working ok at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Switched to an other pool, will be back when everything is working again....sorry guys
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Former shitcoiner, former ICO maker and now a free
Yep, various stats seem to be all messed up.  Block time seems way high for most coins, 48 hour hash rate graph on the statistics page seems to have been stuck at a certain value for the last couple hours, Est. Coins Per Day is no longer showing a value, etc.  I assume they are working on the problems this morning, but I'd love to actually hear a confirmation of that!

Doubt it's DDOS, the frontend seems responsive.  I'd bet it just some bugs with the stats calculations.  I noticed the high block times reported by the site started yesterday afternoon sometime.

Here the same, more than 2hrs no update

Time Since Last Block   2 Hours 44 Minutes

I doubt only the stat. is having problem, but I did switch some hashing power away.
legendary
Yep, various stats seem to be all messed up.  Block time seems way high for most coins, 48 hour hash rate graph on the statistics page seems to have been stuck at a certain value for the last couple hours, Est. Coins Per Day is no longer showing a value, etc.  I assume they are working on the problems this morning, but I'd love to actually hear a confirmation of that!

Doubt it's DDOS, the frontend seems responsive.  I'd bet it just some bugs with the stats calculations.  I noticed the high block times reported by the site started yesterday afternoon sometime.

Here the same, more than 2hrs no update

Time Since Last Block   2 Hours 44 Minutes
Activity: 96
Merit: 17
Yep, various stats seem to be all messed up.  Block time seems way high for most coins, 48 hour hash rate graph on the statistics page seems to have been stuck at a certain value for the last couple hours, Est. Coins Per Day is no longer showing a value, etc.  I assume they are working on the problems this morning, but I'd love to actually hear a confirmation of that!

Doubt it's DDOS, the frontend seems responsive.  I'd bet it just some bugs with the stats calculations.  I noticed the high block times reported by the site started yesterday afternoon sometime.
Activity: 6
It says shares are being accepted but no updates on the website. Probably ddos.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Problems mining DOGE on us-east too.
I hope, it is only with stats and share are submitting to database.
legendary
Moon also has a problem, but don't worry, I am sure they will resolve it soon
Is it any problem with web statistic?
I am mining on multiport scypt and sha and bouth show my hash rate 0000 but cgminer say, shares are accepted.
Activity: 10
Is there a problem with the stats or is it just me? My workers aren't showing up but they think they are working scrypt pool1.us.multipool.us:7777.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Is there a problem with the system?

I switched all my miners over to the DOGE port, stratum+tcp://us-east.multipool.us:3352, miners hashing away happily, waited over 45 mins, nothing showing in my dash at all. What gives?
Activity: 527
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Any way to lower the payout limits on DOGE and MOON to 100?

Doubt that can be, the diff is so low, would bog the system down with tons and tons of payouts. 
Would be my guess anyhow.

Diff went up pretty good on DOGE. Lowering payout to 100 would help us catch the peaks for value when we sell and possibly get more"bang for our buck".

I agree on MOON for now.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Is there a problem with the LOT port, at least for the us-west server?  I've mined successfully on it before, but it's been giving me trouble all evening.  The main port is working fine, as well as MOON.
Pages:
Jump to: