Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us - page 38. (Read 424232 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Are the rumors that MOON are going to cryptsy this weekend correct?

rumors, yes.  did not see anything point to a source at all.
Checked twitter and the wiki, and no love there.
Mooncoin is on Cryptsy! We can trade it for Litecoin, not Bitcoin.

We can trade it to both LTC and  BTC on cryptsy
hi, yesterday I deposit about 463,370 MOON to coinex.pw but still not shown my balance, could you help check?

TXID:   9ce9eb7416a3207ed90b503b8b164988b26eac3274f364f3f7e450e18fec858f

Thanks!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Any way to lower the payout limits on DOGE and MOON to 100?

Doubt that can be, the diff is so low, would bog the system down with tons and tons of payouts. 
Would be my guess anyhow.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Any way to lower the payout limits on DOGE and MOON to 100?

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Looks like DOGE payouts are stalled.
Sorry if this has been asked a hundred times, but I'm late to the long thread. Has anyone found a good idle worker email alert system for multipool.us? I tried cgwatcher, but it kills mu hashrate. And I have not found another great way to monitor my workers.

There is a app, but it will not do a idle warning.  I tried a few for Android, and have not found one.  I think I seen back a few pages that they wanted to add more features to the app that just came out.  So it might be in soon.
Activity: 39
Sorry if this has been asked a hundred times, but I'm late to the long thread. Has anyone found a good idle worker email alert system for multipool.us? I tried cgwatcher, but it kills mu hashrate. And I have not found another great way to monitor my workers.
nice, thanks for the update.  good to see a home for it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Mooncoin is on Cryptsy! We can trade it for Litecoin, not Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Hmmm looks like they are under attack again
Think there is something going on.  Just checked and the unconfirmed balance is going up and up, and the confirmed is stuck at zero.  Maybe a slight hick-up somewhere.  Sure it will work it self out soon. 
Activity: 96
Merit: 17
Is there currently some issue with DOGE payouts?  I noticed my auto threshold didn't seem to trigger a payout this morning, so I did a manual one, but it seems to be taking much longer than usual.  Still says "requested" on the account page.
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Over long time periods, share difficulty does not matter, and the default of 64 will work fine for anyone.

I added more hashing power, so wanted to increase share difficulty. Maybe it's only impression, but I'm having higher percentage of rejects when share difficulty is lower. Just to be clear, it's about SHA256 share difficulty that I can't change.

How can I change share difficulty for worker? I was able to do that before, now it says "worker updated", shows higher difficulty, but my miner reports (after some time, after restarting...) again the old difficulty.

Over long time periods, share difficulty does not matter, and the default of 64 will work fine for anyone.
Activity: 14
Hello , I'm now mining at multiport 7777 for over a week now. I want to connect to the 3558 (europe) moon pool and it just don't connect !. I already connected to the doge port with no problem. Why can't I connect to the moon port? Is there something wrong with it?

My cgminer just won't load to that port Sad. Please help.
tried 4 times in 2 hours..
Well i've monitored my paypouts the last 12 hrs and realized that I'm making far less than I should.

and since the difficulty dropped the last 24 hours it should be even more.. But this is ridiculous.
I've got a hashrate of 7400 - 7800. It's basic math and I'm not happy with it..

Hi,

I encounter the same issue... 
I use only dogecoin stratum   "stratum+tcp://eu.multipool.us:3352"

My hash rate is @7.5k, and really stable (I already check my stat in the chart, no drop, no interupt...)
The pool report the "good" hash rate in the header between 7.2 and 7.7

Est. Coins/Day : 61xxx
Your Efficiency (10 min)   98.65%

But when I check, I received less than 61xxx/day... only 40xxx/day. 
Someone know why  ? The difference is huge Sad

Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
How can I change share difficulty for worker? I was able to do that before, now it says "worker updated", shows higher difficulty, but my miner reports (after some time, after restarting...) again the old difficulty.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
   hello, i do like your pools .and i had posted sevral problems. such as sometimes i got about 10% reject,today i checked and found it get down to 1%.
i think maybe you have solve the pooblem.or this time we are mining moon pool ,and it's diff is about 164. it is Stable. but if we mine a coin when it's diff is about 1 or 2 ,the reject will rise to 20% or 30% and so on ,at that time ,we can't get paid as we wished .so  i suggest that  we don't need to mine the coin when it's diff is below 10 . the value you can check and set .you are experts.
   i wish your website will be  better and better. and i also wish you to set a server at china or  hongkong. china has a very large market. best wishes.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
Pages:
Jump to: